Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

How does matt not pee his dior pants when he walks out to a crowd like that :stunned: scary :p

i've wondered that as well! wembley?! when i first saw the stadium, i was floored! OMFG! i couldn't do it. too overwhelming. but it just goes to show you how good they are and how much of a presence have have on stage. *sighs* i love muse.:musesign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6k2YlBX_2k

Muse played a really fast plug in baby during reading 2002:eek:

oh my that's great!

I sped up supermassive black hole not quite that fast only about 1.5x the speed and posted it ages ago, it's so great to listen to. People just seemed to get pissed off with me though :stunned:

hahah, that bit where he spins round...

Plug in baby at reading 2006

Watch moi

that's just reminded me how fucking cool Reading was

uhhhm...I'll find it and upload it to some uploady thinger. it's really not that great, it makes me laff though

/edit/ and it's not like....a highpitched version like that pib chipmunk one. it's just sped up but the pitch is kept the same :yesey: it's really something to dance to

that's just reminded me how fucking cool Reading was

uhhhm...I'll find it and upload it to some uploady thinger. it's really not that great, it makes me laff though

/edit/ and it's not like....a highpitched version like that pib chipmunk one. it's just sped up but the pitch is kept the same :yesey: it's really something to dance to

Leeds was better...even tho it did deside to fucking have a years worth of rain fall down on us

and awesome i`ll get my boogie shoes on

Someone please put a bag over this womans head:eek:

haha, i've seen that...it's pretty nasty vocal wise. But +1 for singing in another language.

kind of like this for a QOTSA fan

except I think that's a piss take.

my sbh sped up is stuck at 99% uploading baaah

Archived