yess yesss i was only teasing;) im happy to hear from a new muse fan on the boards..that means at least they are serious and are really getting into muse if they are talking on the boards haha

ya know..im still deciding if i enjoyed getting MK Ultra over MotP...not too sure..i really do love MotP..but common..Mk Ultra live is INSANE...

Okey:D.

once I heard the first note, I knew it was gonna play MK and I was freaking out because seriously all day I just kept saying I HOPE THEY PLAY MK I HOPE THEY PLAY MK. and when he hit that first note I was like MK? MK!!!!!!!!!!!! MK!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy, I probably really annoyed the other people around me :rolleyes:

I know right?? Well, if anyone was getting annoyed, they should know we're dedicated Musers that know and love our songs :yesey:

Yeah, I love GL on the album, actually like it better than MK, but LIVE, it's definitely the other way around. MK Ultra is just a crazy good live song, so was Unnatural Selection ... the first time I listened to the album I immediately thought how cool those two would be live.

GL is pretty awesome live too.

But I do agree with you MK and US are amazing live. Especially that break down in the middle of US. Gets me every time.

Eh, I'm not too miffed about it. I wish that they didn't have to sacrifice songs sometimes, but personally I'm glad we got MK since

I don't like MOTP all that much...

When people ask how the Muse concert was I tell them that it was absolutely awesome, but I always feel like that is an understatement.

welll we all have our opinions about different songs;)

exactly!!! so instead of saying 'awesome' i say, " it was probably the best night of my life" hahahha...then i get a weird look...........

welll we all have our opinions about different songs;)

exactly!!! so instead of saying 'awesome' i say, " it was probably the best night of my life" hahahha...then i get a weird look...........

haha yeah whenever people would ask me how it was I would be like "amazing...greatest nights of my life"

and since they get bored of my Muse talk very quickly I have to leave it at that...:(

haha yeah whenever people would ask me how it was I would be like "amazing...greatest nights of my life"

and since they get bored of my Muse talk very quickly I have to leave it at that...:(

Oh man, I've been torturing anyone who asks "so how were the concerts?" You know they just want me to say "oh, they were cool" ... but I give lengthy, raving narratives if possible. I really want to tell it blow-by-blow, song-by-song, but as it is I'm getting a lot of people awkwardly trying to squirm out of the conversation. Some of my co-workers have been cool about it, though, at least intrigued. Most of them haven't heard of Muse, and don't go to rock shows period, so they're kind of curious what all my excitement is about. A lot of my friends are kind of jerks about it, though. I mean, I don't ask them to listen to Muse or even like the band at all, but they could at least empathize with how big of a deal this was for me. When a friend of mine is really excited about something I'm uninterested in, I still share their excitement about it, simply because it makes them happy. My friends are always kind of rude about stuff I like. They never want to hear about my cars either. :( Maybe I'm being over dramatic ... :eek:

Oh man, I've been torturing anyone who asks "so how were the concerts?" You know they just want me to say "oh, they were cool" ... but I give lengthy, raving narratives if possible. I really want to tell it blow-by-blow, song-by-song, but as it is I'm getting a lot of people awkwardly trying to squirm out of the conversation. Some of my co-workers have been cool about it, though, at least intrigued. Most of them haven't heard of Muse, and don't go to rock shows period, so they're kind of curious what all my excitement is about. A lot of my friends are kind of jerks about it, though. I mean, I don't ask them to listen to Muse or even like the band at all, but they could at least empathize with how big of a deal this was for me. When a friend of mine is really excited about something I'm uninterested in, I still share their excitement about it, simply because it makes them happy. My friends are always kind of rude about stuff I like. They never want to hear about my cars either. :( Maybe I'm being over dramatic ... :eek:

Amen. Same thing for me.

hahah yeah! They weren't even trying to meet him... rofl, they were showing me the photos and explaining what happened... they were simply going to the lavatories and chased the bus on a hunch! :facepalm: I shouldn't have listened to the security guard when he said the band were all ready in, he didn't even know who Muse were! :LOL:

I DID happen upon the Silversun Pickups minus the frontman, though... only realised it when they came on stage and I went, "I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE!" ... ahaha fail, amiright?

Ah, so unfair. I think I'm just going to drop out of school and follow Muse until I get to meet them. :LOL:

I didn't even think about going to the buses really. I just thought it was way too impossible to even try, but I was wrong :$

And that happened to me when I went to go see the Decemberists! Haha I saw this girl in the restaurant we went to before the show and I was like huh, I recognize that girl for some reason. And then when she walked on the stage it clicked haha

:( I hate that.

For example today I was telling someone who only had Uprising on their ipod to go and buy all the albums. And they were kind of like ehhh... So I explained to him and about 3 other people that day, how "muse are one of the most successful and best live acts in the world..." etc...

but they lost interest quickly. sigh... :indiff:

<333 to everyone who spaffs about Muse to people who look like they would rather be eating nails than talking about Muse! I am soooo with you on that. My co-workers and family have learned to tune me out! :LOL:

:LOL: I wish I had some hard core Muse friends to talk about Muse for hours with.

Well, at least I have the people on this forum :awesome:

:( I hate that.

For example today I was telling someone who only had Uprising on their ipod to go and buy all the albums. And they were kind of like ehhh... So I explained to him and about 3 other people that day, how "muse are one of the most successful and best live acts in the world..." etc...

but they lost interest quickly. sigh... :indiff:

:LOL: I wish I had some hard core Muse friends to talk about Muse for hours with.

Well, at least I have the people on this forum :awesome:

I have friends who've heard of Muse and know like one or two songs (basically Starlight, Uprising or maybe Knights of Cydonia if they played guitar hero) but they don't seem willing to go listen to more of their songs. I just wish one of them would express some interest in finding out more songs so I could educate them... One of my friends saw their SNL performance last year and tells me 'That Muse dude has a gorgeous guitar' (in reference to the glitterati) :facepalm: I guess thats all she got out of the performance.

But to counteract my Muser friend deficit, I make Muse references whenever appropriate, no matter if they get it or not.

I have friends who've heard of Muse and know like one or two songs (basically Starlight, Uprising or maybe Knights of Cydonia if they played guitar hero) but they don't seem willing to go listen to more of their songs. I just wish one of them would express some interest in finding out more songs so I could educate them... One of my friends saw their SNL performance last year and tells me 'That Muse dude has a gorgeous guitar' (in reference to the glitterati) :facepalm: I guess thats all she got out of the performance.

But to counteract my Muser friend deficit, I make Muse references whenever appropriate, no matter if they get it or not.

haha yeah. I used to have a Muse obsessed friend...but she fell out of the love for the band sadly :supersad:

and same here for the friends that only know a couple songs. I want to educate them more..but they arent willing.

now that I think of it, I do have a Muse friend. he doesnt like muse as much as me, but he does love them. I gave him every album so far apart from showbiz. ill give him that soon. and unfortunately he doesnt like Oos :eek::noey:

But, at least he shouts MUSE whenever he sees me :chuckle:

other than that, dont really have hard core muse fans :(

gah... today's been depressing knowing I saw Muse a week ago, and I already feel like I NEED to see them again. :supersad:

I think we need a real life sexy plane for all of us hardcore Musers to follow the band all around the world to every single venue... :chuckle:

Muse withdrawals suck.

But yeah the weekend was fun because everyone asked me how the gig was :D

haha yeah. I used to have a Muse obsessed friend...but she fell out of the love for the band sadly :supersad:

and same here for the friends that only know a couple songs. I want to educate them more..but they arent willing.

now that I think of it, I do have a Muse friend. he doesnt like muse as much as me, but he does love them. I gave him every album so far apart from showbiz. ill give him that soon. and unfortunately he doesnt like Oos :eek::noey:

But, at least he shouts MUSE whenever he sees me :chuckle:

other than that, dont really have hard core muse fans :(

but thatss the best album!!!:(

gah... today's been depressing knowing I saw Muse a week ago, and I already feel like I NEED to see them again. :supersad:

I think we need a real life sexy plane for all of us hardcore Musers to follow the band all around the world to every single venue... :chuckle:

Muse withdrawals suck.

yes..withdrawal does suck...i cant stand not being able to see them again for a while! its so sad...:(

I agree with everyone's posts above^...Muse Withdrawals Suck!!!! :supersad: I want to see them again so much, I even considered going to Nashville (someone had an extra GA tix and offered it to me) but it's at least a 10 hour drive and I'd have to fake call out of work for 2 days :LOL: so I said I couldn't go.

I posted some pics of the 1st Mariner Arena gig (and also VA & NY ones) in my photo album. Here's the link http://board.muse.mu/album.php?u=92766 (under March Muse Madness) if anyone wants to check them out. :D

I agree with everyone's posts above^...Muse Withdrawals Suck!!!! :supersad: I want to see them again so much, I even considered going to Nashville (someone had an extra GA tix and offered it to me) but it's at least a 10 hour drive and I'd have to fake call out of work for 2 days :LOL: so I said I couldn't go.

I posted some pics of the 1st Mariner Arena gig (and also VA & NY ones) in my photo album. Here's the link http://board.muse.mu/album.php?u=92766 (under March Muse Madness) if anyone wants to check them out. :D

cool pics :D I'm going to try to get mine up tonight or tomorrow, I need to fix my computer space issues first :shifty:

Muse withdrawals suck.

I know...it's not a want, it's a need.

That would be awesome! :awesome: We should pass that idea onto Muse. We'll convince them :yesey:

but thatss the best album!!!:(

I know right it's a masterpiece. I don't understand how he doesn't like it.

aww, I'd definitely consider going, but then end up not going because well...10 hour drive haha.

cool pics :happy:

I miss muse :(

I agree with everyone's posts above^...Muse Withdrawals Suck!!!! :supersad: I want to see them again so much' date=' I even considered going to Nashville (someone had an extra GA tix and offered it to me) but it's at least a 10 hour drive and I'd have to fake call out of work for 2 days :LOL: so I said I couldn't go. [/b']

yeah like everyone on all these boards all have extra tickets!! and it kills me!!!!!!! detriot tonight is just as far away from me as Baltimore is..so like..ugh..its so annoying that baltimore was all i could get:( but then again im still grateful i finally got to see them haha

Archived