heyy guys I finally uploaded some pics from the Philly and Baltimore gigs, if you could check them out that'd be :awesome:

teasers:

4436455052_c76a9d5bdb_m.jpg

4435673389_fd95da58ab_m.jpg

4436455580_8c6ecbdb2a_m.jpg

4435679039_3b9dec51fe_m.jpg

Please view the rest @

my FLICKR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hippiessmell/sets/72157623502871775/

or

My deviantART

http://guerolito.deviantart.com/

Thanks guys :D I have tons of other uploads as well, those are just the best. I took over 600 from the two gigs, if you would like to see any other shots just let me know!

heyy guys I finally uploaded some pics from the Philly and Baltimore gigs, if you could check them out that'd be :awesome:

Please view the rest @

my FLICKR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hippiessmell/sets/72157623502871775/

or

My deviantART

http://guerolito.deviantart.com/

Thanks guys :D I have tons of other uploads as well, those are just the best. I took over 600 from the two gigs, if you would like to see any other shots just let me know!

Your pics are awesome! :)

{BUMP}

really cant believe its been two weeks since this show...

it really sucks how the best things in life go by so quickly when the crap parts take forever. we waited so long for march 3rd then the show went by so fast! :(..i miss the muse live experience..

last night I got really down in the dumps when I heard Knights blasting from my garage (fam was working out in there)

...we just have to be hopeful for the rumors of another US tour in the fall? :dance:

last night I got really down in the dumps when I heard Knights blasting from my garage (fam was working out in there)

...we just have to be hopeful for the rumors of another US tour in the fall? :dance:

hahaha yeahhh lets just hope so...

dont mean to be a downer here but im sure after wembly and all that they will be done. that was a long tour and id rather wait for an 18 song set then get a really tired like 13 song set in the fall:)

hahaha yeahhh lets just hope so...

dont mean to be a downer here but im sure after wembly and all that they will be done. that was a long tour and id rather wait for an 18 song set then get a really tired like 13 song set in the fall:)

I'm still holding out for Austin City Limits. They've played it twice before! :D

I heard he modifies them himself.. not sure if it's true or not, but, if that's the case :/ lol

I was beginning to think that was the case. He would... I remember that twitpic from months ago with the spraypaint fail and his pants. :LOL:

But yes... I miss the excitement and anticipation from two weeks ago. I listened to Uprising for the first time since the gig yesterday, it brought back good memories, but bummed me out at the same time.

I can't be assed to visit Texas in the fall xD

but 13 song setlists? They should know better than that :unsure:

Well, I'm planning on flying home for ACL no matter what, so it's just a big bonus if Muse is headlining. I remember being so excited in 2007 when they snagged a headlining spot when the White Stripes cancelled last minute. Muse > White Stripes :LOL:

Well, I'm planning on flying home for ACL no matter what, so it's just a big bonus if Muse is headlining. I remember being so excited in 2007 when they snagged a headlining spot when the White Stripes cancelled last minute. Muse > White Stripes :LOL:

I love the White Stripes!

btw, you have to answer this question every day probably but where did you get your glasses? :chuckle:

I love the White Stripes!

btw, you have to answer this question every day probably but where did you get your glasses? :chuckle:

I was next to the guy who caught them at the DC show. I wasn't paying attention or I could have... but he was nice enough to let me take a pic with them on right in the middle of the show. :D I was depressed when he didn't throw them in Baltimore. I was so ready and in position that time, too. The security guys were even like: yeah, you'll be ready and right there when he throws them! And then he disappointed me. :rolleyes:

I was next to the guy who caught them at the DC show. I wasn't paying attention or I could have... but he was nice enough to let me take a pic with them on right in the middle of the show. :D I was depressed when he didn't throw them in Baltimore. I was so ready and in position that time, too. The security guys were even like: yeah, you'll be ready and right there when he throws them! And then he disappointed me. :rolleyes:

yeahh! i was in a good spot too i was very sad he didnt throw them:( oh and then i asked the security guard closest to me if i can have the setlist (literally 1 foot from him) and he said" oh no sorry kid we cant get our hands on that none of those every come down here"..and right as he said that the security guard next to him turned around, walked aprox. 1 foot and grabbed the setlist from the camera man who had it there the whole time and gave it to some fans to the right of me.

i was a sad little muse fan:(

yeahh! i was in a good spot too i was very sad he didnt throw them:( oh and then i asked the security guard closest to me if i can have the setlist (literally 1 foot from him) and he said" oh no sorry kid we cant get our hands on that none of those every come down here"..and right as he said that the security guard next to him turned around, walked aprox. 1 foot and grabbed the setlist from the camera man who had it there the whole time and gave it to some fans to the right of me.

i was a sad little muse fan:(

I only got the setlist because I asked the camera guy before the show. Befriend the nice camera men or the sound guys! So while a few people got one camera's guys setlists handed out by the security guys, I got the other one. :D

EDIT: You gotta play spot the setlist. At MSG I stalked the sound box before and after the show and was right there when it ended to get one.

I only got the setlist because I asked the camera guy before the show. Befriend the nice camera men or the sound guys! So while a few people got one camera's guys setlists handed out by the security guys, I got the other one. :D

EDIT: You gotta play spot the setlist. At MSG I stalked the sound box before and after the show and was right there when it ended to get one.

ahhh good info. Il remember that for next time....hopefully that will be sometime at least a year from now....

ahhh good info. Il remember that for next time....hopefully that will be sometime at least a year from now....

I was right in front of the guy as the setlist was taped down, but I was too afraid to ask for it LOL i'm a dumbass. some guy next to me asked it right when I was about to have the nerve to ask.

I've learned from my mistakes... ;)

i wanted a setlist and tried to ask but never got the chance to at either VA or NYC :( I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

I like stalked the sound stage at MSG. I think the people sitting near me thought I was hardcore yet really weird. I was seated up in a section so I had to make my way down to get it from the sound booth right as the show ended. :LOL: I asked before the show, too.

i wanted a setlist and tried to ask but never got the chance to at either VA or NYC :( I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

:supersad:

I am sure you'll get one at your next gig... Fingers crossed it will be in October.

NO WAY!!! :awesome:!!! I was on the screen!

That's so awesome! Cheers for finding this!!

I just watched the vid - too cool :)

:supersad:

I am sure you'll get one at your next gig... Fingers crossed it will be in October.

YES. There must be another gig I can attend in the fall! Hopefully right around the time I finish up with things I prefer not to directly discuss :shifty:

Archived