school today was rough..

all i could think about was the concert and how sad i was cause it was all over..

its not fair ya know? USA sorta gets a rep with Muse that we just have poser fans ( and we do most defiantly )..but its not just that its fans like us boardies that are just as intense as European fans..but we finally got our chance to see them and its sorta a shame cause it will be a long while till we'll get another chance to see them! like im 15 years old..i get my senior license when im 17 1/2..i live in pittsburgh and muse has never came here once..so its just not fair.

and i know im whining after i finally got my chance to see them live..its just it will be a really long time before most of us will be able to do that again..where euro fans can distance isnt really that bad of a problem..

this was just my rant as i have been looking back at the concert all day in school haha

I know right? School was killer for me too.

In an interview with them Tuesday after the Philly show, Matt said they wouldn't dare play any songs off Showbiz here. :( They should know we love all of their albums!! Matt and Dom did say though they'd like to play Muscle Museum or Sunburn though on the US tour maybe. I'd like to hear that.

But yeah, I'd love to live in Europe. Do you know how many times I would have seen Muse if I lived in Europe???? I'd be broke!

I'm addicted to these concerts.

In an interview with them Tuesday after the Philly show, Matt said they wouldn't dare play any songs off Showbiz here. :( They should know we love all of their albums!! Matt and Dom did say though they'd like to play Muscle Museum or Sunburn though on the US tour maybe. I'd like to hear that.

But yeah, I'd love to live in Europe. Do you know how many times I would have seen Muse if I lived in Europe???? I'd be broke!

haha i know!!! ahh thats a shame...well fine i can do without cave or sunborn as long as they play more OoS material!!! everyone loves bliss and CE...common guys even dead star is popular

maybe they are taking us for some crappy modern twilight fans...:$:eek::unsure:

First of all, you guys make me feel old with this school talk. I'm at work (at a newspaper), I'll be here until 2 a.m., wishing so badly I were in N.Y. And right now I'm sitting about 10 yards from our music writer, who called Muse "the Spacehog of our times" in his column last week. Maybe if I assault him, I'll get fired on the spot, and I can just shrug it off and hop a train to MSG. Nah ... he's got young children, it would be over the top ...

That's so sad that they feel they can't toss Showbiz stuff into the American acts. A lot of use would LOVE that. I'd practically kill to hear Unintended live. And I'd have to think that any concert-goer would enjoy a song like MM, even if he or she didn't know it. Or Uno? Cave? Who wouldn't enjoy those songs live? To be honest with you guys, I started out like most American fans, just heard TiRO and Hysteria on the radio and thought they were cool tunes ... it wasn't until Black Holes that I even realized "I ought to find out what else these guys can do." I absolutely fell in love when I downloaded OoS and Showbiz, and then hit the b-sides trove. My point, other than boring you guys with my life story;), is that everyone has to start somewhere. So what if all the U.S. concert-goers only know Black Holes and Resistance stuff? Are they so shallow that they can't enjoy a song they don't know? I love it when a band plays something I've never heard.

Dammit, I need to get back to work. This is why I was a lurker and never posted. I get too distracted by message boards.:eek:

haha i know!!! ahh thats a shame...well fine i can do without cave or sunborn as long as they play more OoS material!!! everyone loves bliss and CE...common guys even dead star is popular

maybe they are taking us for some crappy modern twilight fans...:$:eek::unsure:

I know right? I was dying to hear Bliss (especially that stunning falsetto during it) or Citizen Erased. The piano part in that song gets me every time. Dead Star would have killed me. Love that song.

Maybe more into the tour they'll play some oldies. It's unfortunate we didn't get any, but it's okay. I'm content with the setlist. Maybe soon they'll realise we love Showbiz!! And we want more Oos.

First of all, you guys make me feel old with this school talk. I'm at work (at a newspaper), I'll be here until 2 a.m., wishing so badly I were in N.Y. And right now I'm sitting about 10 yards from our music writer, who called Muse "the Spacehog of our times" in his column last week. Maybe if I assault him, I'll get fired on the spot, and I can just shrug it off and hop a train to MSG. Nah ... he's got young children, it would be over the top ...

That's so sad that they feel they can't toss Showbiz stuff into the American acts. A lot of use would LOVE that. I'd practically kill to hear Unintended live. And I'd have to think that any concert-goer would enjoy a song like MM, even if he or she didn't know it. Or Uno? Cave? Who wouldn't enjoy those songs live? To be honest with you guys, I started out like most American fans, just heard TiRO and Hysteria on the radio and thought they were cool tunes ... it wasn't until Black Holes that I even realized "I ought to find out what else these guys can do." I absolutely fell in love when I downloaded OoS and Showbiz, and then hit the b-sides trove. My point, other than boring you guys with my life story;), is that everyone has to start somewhere. So what if all the U.S. concert-goers only know Black Holes and Resistance stuff? Are they so shallow that they can't enjoy a song they don't know? I love it when a band plays something I've never heard.

Dammit, I need to get back to work. This is why I was a lurker and never posted. I get too distracted by message boards.:eek:

:chuckle: you aren't old!

yeah I'm reading tweets from the people in NY right now and I'm sooo jealous. No lie. I wish I was there right now. They're probably inside at the moment filling up the arena. :supersad:

Yeah, I heard a couple songs before I got into Muse. Then I thought...this could really be something great. Then I listened to Absolution and BH&R once...then every day after that I played those two over and over and over. I fell in love so quickly. Every song. Then I bought the other albums and loved them so much too. Now I've seen them 3 times, once with U2 and twice with a full set. I can't wait to see them more.

And I agree. If I were someone that has only hear BH&R or The Resistance, I'd love to hear new songs. It's good to hear different things.

you bring a good point..ugh seriously the only reason i am complaining is because i just want to see them more! 1 concert after dreaming almost 3 years of this just isnt enough..:/

you bring a good point..ugh seriously the only reason i am complaining is because i just want to see them more! 1 concert after dreaming almost 3 years of this just isnt enough..:/

Oh I feel that pain. You know how Olympic athletes go into depression after winning a gold medal because they kind of don't know what to dream about anymore now that it's over? I feel like that. I even thought of flying to Michigan next weekend to see them, but it's like $400 airfare and I'm not Rockefeller. On the bright side, seeing them was every bit what I'd hoped it would be for so long, even more. So I have the memories. I just need more memories.

They should include this on that sign on the arena doors warning about lasers and such: Attending a Muse show is like crack. It will addict you. You may end up quitting your job and abandoning your family just to get more Muse. Muse will own your soul after 20 seconds of this show.

Oh I feel that pain. You know how Olympic athletes go into depression after winning a gold medal because they kind of don't know what to dream about anymore now that it's over? I feel like that. I even thought of flying to Michigan next weekend to see them, but it's like $400 airfare and I'm not Rockefeller. On the bright side, seeing them was every bit what I'd hoped it would be for so long, even more. So I have the memories. I just need more memories.

They should include this on that sign on the arena doors warning about lasers and such: Attending a Muse show is like crack. It will addict you. You may end up quitting your job and abandoning your family just to get more Muse. Muse will own your soul after 20 seconds of this show.

:chuckle:

Exactly. Seriously though, I was like getting naturally high at this show. The bass and the drums pounding my heart just made me feel good. I felt so happy :happy:

but yeah...addicting...so...so..addicting...must go to more...

wellll said there Triple. and oh how id love to join you in Michigan next week..

:chuckle:

Exactly. Seriously though, I was like getting naturally high at this show. The bass and the drums pounding my heart just made me feel good. I felt so happy :happy:

but yeah...addicting...so...so..addicting...must go to more...

im just craving more. i hate it yet i love it. its weird....well..when do you think the east coast will get their big break again?? im sure it will be in 2012...

im just craving more. i hate it yet i love it. its weird....well..when do you think the east coast will get their big break again?? im sure it will be in 2012...

If it's that long, I'm swimming to Europe. Think I can make it there by September?

wellll said there Triple. and oh how id love to join you in Michigan next week..

Yeah possibly. They said they were taking a year off in 2011. :supersad: I really don't want to wait that long though!!!

oh and hardcoremidgit did you see my post in the GA thread?

If it's that long, I'm swimming to Europe. Think I can make it there by September?

I'm with you on that one!

This. Exactly... Ever since 07, when I first heard Muse, I knew that I NEEDED to be at one of their shows... I literally dreamed about it so many times, it was ridiculous. How I wish I had the money and the time to go to more shows.

So here's what I'm thinking I'll do. At my school, there are various study abroad programs that I can do, so if I choose a program in say, France next year and make sure that Muse will be touring there while I'm in France for a semester, I'll be good to go. Or it could be any European country they frequent.

The likelihood of this coming together for me... eh.

I don't know who thought the crowd was dead in Baltimore, everyone was having a blast! I've been to over 30 ska/punk/rock shows, and I have NEVER seen that many crowd surfers! It was insane. Everyone was singing along to "Time Is Running Out" (which had the largest wave of crowd surfing) and moshing like crazy! You could tell Matt was getting into it and Chris was laughing! I was front row, and I had a huge mosh pit opened up right behind me. A couple girls fainted and a fight broke out. Whoever said this crowd was dead was very wrong! Everyone had a blast!

I don't know who thought the crowd was dead in Baltimore, everyone was having a blast! I've been to over 30 ska/punk/rock shows, and I have NEVER seen that many crowd surfers! It was insane. Everyone was singing along to "Time Is Running Out" (which had the largest wave of crowd surfing) and moshing like crazy! You could tell Matt was getting into it and Chris was laughing! I was front row, and I had a huge mosh pit opened up right behind me. A couple girls fainted and a fight broke out. Whoever said this crowd was dead was very wrong! Everyone had a blast!

Ska ftw :) Really though? More crowd surfers than a ska concert. That's intense!! There were tons of crowd surfers. This was only my second pit experience so I wasn't sure if this was normal to have that many :chuckle: Yeah I definitely thought this crowd was sooooo into it. It was a great vibe and there was so much energy. Maybe people in the seats weren't that great (I don't know), but the pit was AMAZING. Muse were definitely into it more than the Fairfax gig. More smiles, more energy, more everything. :\mm/:

Mmmkay so I'm definitely doing pit next time. Feel like I lost out just a smidge on seats. S'okay though, still had a marvelous time.

And the live Muse withdrawal I'm suffering from is making it hard for me to listen to Muse at all. I think I'm being silly.

Oh my Muse withdrawal is making it hard to NOT listen to Muse. I've been listening to only them nonstop lately. I want to relive those two nights :supersad: Or at least know that they'll come back later this year before they take a break in 2011.

Ska ftw Really though? More crowd surfers than a ska concert. That's intense!! There were tons of crowd surfers. This was only my second pit experience so I wasn't sure if this was normal to have that many Yeah I definitely thought this crowd was sooooo into it. It was a great vibe and there was so much energy. Maybe people in the seats weren't that great (I don't know), but the pit was AMAZING. Muse were definitely into it more than the Fairfax gig. More smiles, more energy, more everything. .

Yeah! And most of them were men who weighed over 300 lbs. I really hate crowd surfers, they ruin the show! You can't watch the show if your busy watching out for people who could land on you and break your neck. It's ridiculous.

Yeah! And most of them were men who weighed over 300 lbs. I really hate crowd surfers, they ruin the show! You can't watch the show if your busy watching out for people who could land on you and break your neck. It's ridiculous.

Haha yeah.

Well, I don't really mind crowd surfers that much. Even if there's a lot. But, if they're constantly coming over on my side, it gets a little annoying. I tried to enjoy the watching the show as much as I could though when the crowd surfing began.

it was the best night of my life, hands down.

i wasn't expecting them to be from the 3 platforms, so it was a real shock :D

when they played exogenesis symphony part 1 i cried :rolleyes:

my seats weren't that good, but i wouldh've killed to see them

however the guys behind me made it fine. they were hilarious. :LOL:

and if it wasn't for them, i would've only wanted to get crazy into it, but they did, so i did :D

it kinda got to the point of "I'm seeing the greatest band that ever lived, why should I care if I'm surrounded by boring people?!"

and then on our way home we heard Knight of Cydonia on the radio and nearly died.

School the next day was hell, but it was SO worth it!

Oh my Muse withdrawal is making it hard to NOT listen to Muse. I've been listening to only them nonstop lately. I want to relive those two nights :supersad: Or at least know that they'll come back later this year before they take a break in 2011.

The only thing I can do is go to youtube and rewatch the videos from that night... I watched Uprising just now, good times it was.

The only thing I can do is go to youtube and rewatch the videos from that night... I watched Uprising just now, good times it was.

ive done that too:)

haha seriously i cannot tell you how i felt in words when the curtains fell and i saw matt shine that thing over all the crowd.

it was the best night of my life, hands down.

i wasn't expecting them to be from the 3 platforms, so it was a real shock :D

when they played exogenesis symphony part 1 i cried :rolleyes:

my seats weren't that good, but i wouldh've killed to see them

however the guys behind me made it fine. they were hilarious. :LOL:

and if it wasn't for them, i would've only wanted to get crazy into it, but they did, so i did :D

it kinda got to the point of "I'm seeing the greatest band that ever lived, why should I care if I'm surrounded by boring people?!"

and then on our way home we heard Knight of Cydonia on the radio and nearly died.

School the next day was hell, but it was SO worth it!

I'm glad you had a great time!! It was all just surreal you know? I felt like I could have possibly been annoying some people when I was in the pit because I was freaking out so much, but I don't care. I was there to have a good time and I did :D

Same! Hmm.. I'm watching MK Ultra from that night. I'm surprised in this video you can't hear me screaming "MK ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!" cause that's when the security guard told me to calm down :LOL:

ive done that too:)

haha seriously i cannot tell you how i felt in words when the curtains fell and i saw matt shine that thing over all the crowd.

I know right? It was just...stunning.

my flower is making actual conversation? :chuckle:

bUT FUCK YAA This crowd was great, and compared to Philly the night before, I swear I could notice them havin' a bit more fun, especially near the end. best night evaaaa

my flower is making actual conversation? :chuckle:

bUT FUCK YAA This crowd was great, and compared to Philly the night before, I swear I could notice them havin' a bit more fun, especially near the end. best night evaaaa

that crowd was amazing! almost to the point where it was annoying! i couldnt see for some of the songs cause i was staring at security guard's fat beer bellys as they stretched over the barrier to catch crowd surfers! haha but thats what you get with barrier;) and i loved every second of it..

Archived