Like somebody said earlier, I bet they`re just really tired. Three shows with interviews, radio contests with fans, traveling in 3 days would really tire you out. Of course this doesn`t make it any better for the people who went to the show tonight, but I`m going to cut them some slack.

So, in short, tonight sucked :(

It was a 16 song setlist, and apparently the crowd wasn't getting into it. The dead crowd rubbed off on Matt, and a result, the performance wasn't very good. Bad show, bad show.

:eek: I'm getting really scared for the Detroit gig now.

:stunned:

*looks in "your perfect muse setlist thread"*

yup :stunned:

Yeah...

The kind of setlists we all come up with would totally get the crowd moving (unlike the one from tonight) :stunned:

Like somebody said earlier, I bet they`re just really tired. Three shows with interviews, radio contests with fans, traveling in 3 days would really tire you out. Of course this doesn`t make it any better for the people who went to the show tonight, but I`m going to cut them some slack.

Well whoever chose the dates has made a huge hiccup, I doubt its down to that tbh..

Well it did...they started a fight during Undisclosed Desires as they got bored and all started crowd surfing to get out as fast as possible :stunned:

Oh dear :facepalm:

I think I'm going to have to go and pray to the Muses in Greek or Latin or whatever, hopefully they'll answer and the Detroit setlist will kick ass *not gonna happen* :stunned:

Archived