My dad's giving me crap about possibly going to cali in the fall. WTF?

I am doing it anyways.

and my parents will put up such a fight if I go to Wembly.

btw. I didn't get the job. I got rejected via post card. :(

I feel your pain about jobs :( can't get one anywhere, not even Target. It really sucks right now.

My dad's giving me crap about possibly going to cali in the fall. WTF?

I am doing it anyways.

and my parents will put up such a fight if I go to Wembly.

btw. I didn't get the job. I got rejected via post card. :(

NO! You're going with me and a few others on the roadtrip of a lifetime to the shows down in Cali or whatnot! I don't care what it takes! HA! Oh poop. :/ That sucks, best of luck to finding one. It's pretty rough right now.

Well then your mother loves AND CARES for you. :LOL:

:chuckle: yeah... she get's nervous, it's her job! :D

Mine too and I'm......QUITE a bit older than that! LOL!

moms <3 :D

I brought mine with me to the Baltimore show, I knew she wouldn't want me there by myself :LOL:

And man, the tour's over? Where did the time go. What a fabulous tour it was - faces were melted, brains were blown, and things could not be unseen. :)

I can't believe it's over :supersad: The time went by so quickly :stunned: I feel like it was just yesterday when we were getting all impatient for dates :stunned:

I feel your pain about jobs :( can't get one anywhere, not even Target. It really sucks right now.

I know. I need to save up money for the fall tour. I had three interviews at fred meyers and I got rejected by an eeefffing postcard!

I've applied for so many jobs. *cries*

NO! You're going with me and a few others on the roadtrip of a lifetime to the shows down in Cali or whatnot! I don't care what it takes! HA! Oh poop. :/ That sucks, best of luck to finding one. It's pretty rough right now.

Going to turn in so many restaurant apps tomorrow. I dont care if I have to work at McDonalds!!!!

:fear:

I am so going on the road trip. Maybe not all of it due to school but a good portion of it. :)

:chuckle: yeah... she get's nervous, it's her job! :D

moms <3 :D

I brought mine with me to the Baltimore show, I knew she wouldn't want me there by myself :LOL:

I can't believe it's over :supersad: The time went by so quickly :stunned: I feel like it was just yesterday when we were getting all impatient for dates :stunned:[/QUOTE]

I'm going to super cry now. :( I believe our boys have achieved greatness in America though. Finally. :happy: Now....some fall dates please.

Going to turn in so many restaurant apps tomorrow. I dont care if I have to work at McDonalds!!!!

:fear:

I am so going on the road trip. Maybe not all of it due to school but a good portion of it. :)

Awesome. We just need dates now to plan where we're going to go and everything. :happy: I want to go to some southern states. Seems like that's where the parties are at. Haha.

Archived