From what I've seen mosh-pits are the worst at clubs and theaters (which Muse no longer plays). However, one thing I have to say is that chaos is at it worst on Matt's side. Once I made the mistake of waiting for 5 hours just to be on the barrier right in front of Matt, and it was a nightmare.

Hopefully things won't be as bad in an arena where there's a lot more space to move around, even though there's more people. I will stand in front of Chris this time.

Wow thanks for all that info!! <3

I'll be getting in-line the day of the show hopefully around 10am (AT THE LATEST) I'm really gonna try to push it, but getting my friend out of bed at 8 is gonnna be hard haha.

so I'll probably see you there :D

No bathrooms...gah pretty much what I expected.

we'll have to ROUGH IT

the thing I was most concerned about, is parking... I just hope the lot is open in the morning. I went to a show once and got there at 4:30, and they wouldn't let me park and I was literally sent back onto the Parkway before I could come back and park!!

I hope I'll get to meet both of you at the show - won't know what time I'll get there until they give me the information for the Museum thing. I still have no idea what time I need to be there and such.

Yeah - it would be nice to see it officially posted... I know I'm fine - but I just want to know what the plan is for Tuesday - when I need to be where....

So, YAY!, you got official confirmation from the station that you were one of the winners, just don't know the details yet?

So, YAY!, you got official confirmation from the station that you were one of the winners, just don't know the details yet?

I have bad news.

I will not be able to join you before the gig on Tuesday. Because...I'll be at the Art Museum with MUSE!!!! :LOL:

I won I won I won!! It's official!! :musesign::party: I got the official verification call at around 5:45!!!! VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER!!! Please tell her I know I would not have won without her votes!!!!!! :D

I have bad news.

I will not be able to join you before the gig on Tuesday. Because...I'll be at the Art Museum with MUSE!!!! :LOL:

I won I won I won!! It's official!! :musesign::party: I got the official verification call at around 5:45!!!! VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER!!! Please tell her I know I would not have won without her votes!!!!!! :D

Wow!!! So jealous and thrilled for you. I voted for you and I am so happy you won!!!!

I have bad news.

WAAAAAA! You scared me at first with that "bad news" line!

This is great that you got the official news, congrats! Now don't faint and crash your car on the way to the museum :)

haha, my daughter has been asking every day: Did Sue win? Did Sue win?.....

You probably had a lot of 10-12 year olds in her school voting for you thru facebook. (they will click on anything!) Of course I will tell her that it was because of her you won, haha. (because she was REALLY into this, it will make her all happy and excited). I'm grooming a future voter for NME awards for y'all here.

Have you thought about what you are going to tell or ask them? Or what you will take with you to be autographed?

WOOHOO!

And thank you for bumping our thread before it fell to the second page. Let's keep it alive everyone!

I have bad news.

Congratulations!! :happy:

Finally, I got some answers!!!

Wachovia Center Box Office is who to talk with. They said that you should be able to get into the parking lot all day, starting about 8am if you want to line up early for GA.

The GA line will form on the Broad Street side of the arena at the smoking doors to the right of the box office. There will be a security guard there giving out wristbands.

I forgot to ask about toilets.

hurrayyy at the parking lot being open!! :dance:

WAAAAAA! You scared me at first with that "bad news" line!

This is great that you got the official news, congrats! Now don't faint and crash your car on the way to the museum :)

haha, my daughter has been asking every day: Did Sue win? Did Sue win?.....

You probably had a lot of 10-12 year olds in her school voting for you thru facebook. (they will click on anything!) Of course I will tell her that it was because of her you won, haha. (because she was REALLY into this, it will make her all happy and excited). I'm grooming a future voter for NME awards for y'all here.

Have you thought about what you are going to tell or ask them? Or what you will take with you to be autographed?

WOOHOO!

And thank you for bumping our thread before it fell to the second page. Let's keep it alive everyone!

Oh - everytime I think about what to ask them I feel like I'm going to :vomit: Thankfully, I will have my hubby with me to try to start conversation. I am going to take one of my paintings in the car with me in the wild hopes that I might be able to get them to sign it. They are 3'x4' though, so I can't just bring them in and carry them around the museum... would have to be able to have my hubby run out to the car and bring it in while they wait...

More importantly, what should I bring for THEM? People have suggested I make more Muse cookies to bring to them- which I think I'll definitely doo - but I'm definitely open to other suggestions too...

Yay for up and coming NME voters - between voting for Matt's hotness and voting for my video, my fingers should be bleeding! :LOL:

Oh - everytime I think about what to ask them I feel like I'm going to :vomit: Thankfully, I will have my hubby with me to try to start conversation. I am going to take one of my paintings in the car with me in the wild hopes that I might be able to get them to sign it. They are 3'x4' though, so I can't just bring them in and carry them around the museum... would have to be able to have my hubby run out to the car and bring it in while they wait...

More importantly, what should I bring for THEM? People have suggested I make more Muse cookies to bring to them- which I think I'll definitely doo - but I'm definitely open to other suggestions too...

Yay for up and coming NME voters - between voting for Matt's hotness and voting for my video, my fingers should be bleeding! :LOL:

You're not going to ask the museum to hang your paintings so you all will see it on the tour?

You could give Matt a photo of your paintings, too, and write a nice message on the back.

Bring a banana for Matt, brie for Dom, and a beer for Chris, is that right?

5 days!! 5 days!! 5 DAYS!!!

And...NO SNOWICCANES to deal with that day!! :LOL:

According to weather.com, looks like it willl be partly sunny w/high 43 degrees on Tues.

That is such a funny word, snowiccanes. Is that something the weather people came up with this year, cause I've never heard it before this week.

TELL THEM TO PLAY CITIZEN ERASED!

(And Bliss. And Butterflies & Hurricanes. And Cave. But mostly Citizen Erased.)

TELL THEM TO PLAY CITIZEN ERASED!

(And Bliss. And Butterflies & Hurricanes. And Cave. But mostly Citizen Erased.)

I second that!

I third that and add Fury :D

Yesssss Furyyyyyyyyy

Yes, ask them to play all those songs! And ADD them to the setlist. We want at least 20 songs. Can't expect Bruce or Pearl Jam-length sets, but even the old farts I like such as Tom Petty, The Who, and Neil Young manage to play at least 20, I think.

Archived