Please vote for my video - #7. Sue K to win the contest to go to the Art Museum for the day with Muse! I need every vote I can get!!! It says you can vote once per every 24 hours, but I'm not sure if that is true or not, so please just vote over an over.

Here’s the link to see the videos: http://www.radio1045.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=217357 (I am video #7. Sue K)

Here’s the link to the voting page, where you can keep voting for me over and over all night, every night, all week long:http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote.php

I appreciate any help I can get!

Sue - I just voted for you!!! Great video and I love, love, love youre blue nail polish!

TWO MORE WEEKS till Philly! Hope to meet you there, I'm coming from NY with Manuella/ocean_5 and Sylvie from the board. My name is Reese.

I hope you win!!!

BTW - Did you do that portrait of Matt (from the video and your avatar)? Its amazing!

love the videos.

i wanna meet you guys!

my name is brooke. i don't have a forum shirt, so i will have to keep my eyes open for other people in shirts.

yayy.

will post a pic as the date approaches.

Hi Brooke, I'm Valentina! :) Will you be queuing for GA in Philadelphia?

there is a forum shirt???? I want a forum shirt!!

Info on t-shirt

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6670595#post6670595

unfortunately no. I have seats. for multiple reasons.

but i will be up there with some time to spare so i will try to wander around a bit so i can meet some possible boardies!

I have seats too. I hope to see you around, I'll be there in the afternoon trying to meet other boardies :)

hey my name is Julia:)

I'd like to meet with you guys too!

I have seats though

Hi Julia :). I have seats too. There are quite a few with seats, we should meet somewhere and have dinner together :happy:

I have 4 GA seats, I will be waiting in line pretty early the day of so I hope to meet all you guys. Im Megan btw

Hi Megan! :)

Hi, I have GA tickets, but for those with seats looking to meet up, there are two places located in the stadium complex:

1. McFadden's, which someone has mentioned before, is a regular restaurant located at the 3rd base gate of the Phillies' Citizens Bank Park. They might even have free parking for the concert in lots P&Q. Info for them is at: http://www.mcfaddensballpark.com

2. My husband and I like to arrive a couple of hours early for concerts to beat the traffic, and we hang out at the Wachovia Center ATT Pavilion at the stadium, which opens around 5pm. It has a large bar and counter service food, not as much variety as a restaurant, though, and lots of tables and seats and they usually play background music and videos of the band that is performing. When the weather is nice, they have what they call a "block party" with radio station booths, local bands or dj's playing, merch stands, etc., but I don't know if they would plan on doing that with the iffy March weather. Be aware that you pass thru ticket scanning and security check when entering, so no going back out. When the concert starts, you just exit inside out the back of the pavilion into the concourse and seating. Info for this is available at: http://www.wachoviacenter.com/att-pavilion.aspx

Parking info can be found at http://www.wachoviacenter.com/parking.aspx

Hi, I have GA tickets, but for those with seats looking to meet up, there are two places located in the stadium complex:

1. McFadden's, which someone has mentioned before, is a regular restaurant located at the 3rd base gate of the Phillies' Citizens Bank Park. They might even have free parking for the concert in lots P&Q. Info for them is at: www.mcfaddensballpark.com

2. My husband and I like to arrive a couple of hours early for concerts to beat the traffic, and we hang out at the Wachovia Center ATT Pavilion at the stadium, which opens around 5pm. It has a large bar and counter service food, not as much variety as a restaurant, though, and lots of tables and seats and they usually play background music and videos of the band that is performing. When the weather is nice, they have what they call a "block party" with radio station booths, local bands or dj's playing, merch stands, etc., but I don't know if they would plan on doing that with the iffy March weather. Be aware that you pass thru ticket scanning and security check when entering, so no going back out. When the concert starts, you just exit inside out the back of the pavilion into the concourse and seating. Info for this is available at: www.wachoviacenter.com/att-pavilion.aspx

Parking info can be found at www.wachoviacenter.com/parking.aspx

Awesome, thank for the info! :)

Awesome:)

So do you guys want to meet up in the Wachovia complex then? :)

Yes, I'd love that. Who else wants to join? We should check out one of the places that Mom4Muse suggested above :happy:. I like the Pavillion, especially because they'll play Muse videos :D

Hi! I'm Ingo... haha just realised I should proberly get to know some of the people going to this gig! I want to meet some Musers in person... I'm the only Muser I know in person whose on the boards! :( Can I join in this meetup? :D

And just wondering... what time is everyone getting there? I have seats but what's the time frame for this?

I'm soooo excited - twelve days left! :D

Hi Ingo! :)

Join us, the more the better!! :D I don't know anybody from the board either, so we can all meet somewhere before the show. I'll probably be there in the afternoon, check in the hotel, check the place around the venue and then head to the show.

I see that you are from MD, are you going to the Baltimore show too?

Hi! I'm Ingo... haha just realised I should proberly get to know some of the people going to this gig! I want to meet some Musers in person... I'm the only Muser I know in person whose on the boards! :( Can I join in this meetup? :D

And just wondering... what time is everyone getting there? I have seats but what's the time frame for this?

I'm soooo excited - twelve days left! :D

haha I have met the random fan by listening to my music a bit too loud. But I have never "met" a fan and gotten a chance to talk shop with them.

I had the same question, when is everyone going to showing up for the show. I have seats also and seeing as this is my first concert EVER I don't know when to arrive and such. Any suggestions.

Oh don't forget depending on where you live watch out for work traffic especially on 95 going into the city

Oh crap... I've just realised I've posted in the wrong thread! Supermassive oops... sorry guys :$:$:$:$:$

Would've been fun to meet you guys anyhow! Have fun :)

That is funny. You have a great time in Baltimore!

----------

Oh boy, I hope I’m steering you all right.

I would be in really good shape if I had seats like usual, but this is my first GA at Wachovia (or anywhere), so I’m anxious that I don’t know when the parking lots open, or when they let you line up, or at what gate, or if they will have bathroom facilities to use, or any food/drink available. Do you get to the floor thru the tunnel or down the steps on the side or the back? If I make and bring a bunch of sandwiches or pretzels for people in line, will they eat them? I sent an email to the Wachovia Center with questions several weeks ago, but did not get a reply. Does anyone who’s done GA before at the Wachovia Center know in general what to expect for this venue? Thanks.

If not, I'll call and try to find out the details for everyone.

That is funny. You have a great time in Baltimore!

----------

Oh boy, I hope I’m steering you all right.

I would be in really good shape if I had seats like usual, but this is my first GA at Wachovia (or anywhere), so I’m anxious that I don’t know when the parking lots open, or when they let you line up, or at what gate, or if they will have bathroom facilities to use, or any food/drink available. Do you get to the floor thru the tunnel or down the steps on the side or the back? If I make and bring a bunch of sandwiches or pretzels for people in line, will they eat them? I sent an email to the Wachovia Center with questions several weeks ago, but did not get a reply. Does anyone who’s done GA before at the Wachovia Center know in general what to expect for this venue? Thanks.

If not, I'll call and try to find out the details for everyone.

Yikes - I don't know. I'm not used to seeing any band in a big venue like this - especially Muse... but I know that people tend to queue up pretty early for GA for Muse shows in general. I'm actually sort of relieved in this case that I got stuck with seats instead of GA so I don't have to worry about queuing early...

Since I am hoping that I'll be at the museum with the boys that day - I may not have much time to get there early anyway! ;) If not - maybe I can make it to a meet up also.

(I hope you voted for me today! And tomorrow, etc. :D)

Hey Muse fans,

If you all heard about that 104.5 contest to win a chance to meet Muse, + wanna vote for someone who put like 50hrs into a video lol, then vote for me :) [hoping i win but seems like some peeps got alot of their friends to help vote 'em up but i dont know too many peeps ] ...

Here was my video set to the song Resistance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr-SECQs6NI

You can vote here:

http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote1.php

Vote for me '#6 Arian H.' if ya want ...

Goto their main webpage below to see all the videos if wanna vote for someone else...:

http://www.radio1045.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=217357

I'm actually fixing the video so it flows better since it only could be close to 1m long. Gonna expand it to 2minutes to show some of the violence going on in my parents motherland in Iran (which reminds me of book 1984, + the songs Resistance and Uprising with all the protests/chaos there nowadays).

I wish I could hang out with all of you before the show (you're Muse fans, so obviously you're cool) but yeah, I have GA tickets and I need to save a spot in line for my friends, who are coming in from out of town. I won't be able to get there any earlier than 4, anyway :(

Awesome, thank for the info! :)

Yes, I'd love that. Who else wants to join? We should check out one of the places that Mom4Muse suggested above :happy:. I like the Pavillion, especially because they'll play Muse videos :D

I will try to get there by 6- 6:30 pm since I have classes that day! I know it is late:/

The Pavillion sounds cool then:) It is wherever you all want to meet up at:]

Where exactly is it in the Wachovia Center?

I will try to get there by 6- 6:30 pm since I have classes that day! I know it is late:/

The Pavillion sounds cool then:) It is wherever you all want to meet up at:]

Where exactly is it in the Wachovia Center?

The Pavillion has an outside entrance on the 11th street/Parking Lot E side. Or after gates open at 6, you can also enter from inside the arena, I think it is behind Sec 115 seats.

Archived