I would like to dedicate this post to the little amp/speaker thingy Matt knocked down during stockholm syndrome. Our thoughts and prayers go out to its family in factories and music stores all over the world.

Muse needs to come back :( i'm having dreams about it already

i had a dream the other night that I had one more gig and I was GA, then I went to go in and realized I had forgotten my ticket, so I had to wait for someone to bring it to me and I ended up with a crappy spot even though I'd waited all day :erm:

Fortunately, I didn't wake up upset so much as :wtf::LOL:

I would like to dedicate this post to the little amp/speaker thingy Matt knocked down during stockholm syndrome. Our thoughts and prayers go out to its family in factories and music stores all over the world.

Muse needs to come back :( i'm having dreams about it already

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! :LOL::LOL:

I adore that amp thing, it's so fucking pretty! And at MSG, when he spun it around 360 and paused with the light on the audience, with that big kiddy grin on his face...ugh. I love THAT MAN!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHA!!! :LOL::LOL:

I adore that amp thing, it's so fucking pretty! And at MSG, when he spun it around 360 and paused with the light on the audience, with that big kiddy grin on his face...ugh. I love THAT MAN!!!!

I was just reminscing about that last night - I loved his big grin as he was spinning around, he was so pleased with himself :D

Ok, I've uploaded the rest of my clips...

I set up a playlist of everything I've uploaded here: All 18 vids/clips

Or you can watch things from my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xdeadxduckx

I love at the beginning of UD when he comes over and crouches way down so that I can't see him and then pops up when the music starts so he can do his keytar dance :LOL: <3

Just finished my New Born edit! This bootleg is going to take absolutely forever to make, but it's so worth it. What do you guys think?

Looks pretty good :) what audio did you use, btw? Did it come from one of the vids on youtube?

Ok, I've uploaded the rest of my clips...

I set up a playlist of everything I've uploaded here: All 18 vids/clips

Or you can watch things from my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xdeadxduckx

I love at the beginning of UD when he comes over and crouches way down so that I can't see him and then pops up when the music starts so he can do his keytar dance :LOL: <3

Looks pretty good :) what audio did you use, btw? Did it come from one of the vids on youtube?

Yay! And yeah, unfortunately had to. If I ever get better audio I'll probably replace it for the final edit of the entire show. But for now, Youtube audio it is. :LOL:

Yay! And yeah, unfortunately had to. If I ever get better audio I'll probably replace it for the final edit of the entire show. But for now, Youtube audio it is. :LOL:

it's a shame i had those dopey guys singing near me, because my audio of exogenesis seems to be pretty decent otherwise.... i'd have loved to rip the audio for my own listening pleasure, but alas....!

it's a shame i had those dopey guys singing near me, because my audio of exogenesis seems to be pretty decent otherwise.... i'd have loved to rip the audio for my own listening pleasure, but alas....!

That sucks. I've barely found anything of Exo from MSG. Makes me want to cheat and use clips from other shows, but alas, I shall refrain.

I've just started to upload some of my vids from New York, will do the rest when I get back to Australia next week.

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Both should be in good quality once it's fully processed, ha I know the sound is good :D

Enjoy!

gerry

Your videos are AWESOME!! Thank you for taking the time to make them. If you can do this for the entire show you will be my hero! lol :D

Finished Resistance:

Next up, Helsinki Jam!

Well done! :D

I did this same thing with the 2007 MSG show and it was great fun, if time-consuming.

(Not having a single, consistent audio source made it really tedious at times though.)

Well done! :D

I did this same thing with the 2007 MSG show and it was great fun, if time-consuming.

(Not having a single, consistent audio source made it really tedious at times though.)

Yeah, especially when I'm forced to link together different audios. :vomit:

And yep, I plan on doing the whole thing, unless my laptop deletes all my clips or dies (in which case I'd be very pissed).

Yeah, especially when I'm forced to link together different audios. :vomit:

And yep, I plan on doing the whole thing, unless my laptop deletes all my clips or dies (in which case I'd be very pissed).

Let me know when you are going to do UD. I have some really great close up of Matt, but the audio is horrible (we were on the barrier).

Let me know when you are going to do UD. I have some really great close up of Matt, but the audio is horrible (we were on the barrier).

Oh, I don't care about the audio. Do you only have stuff for UD or do you have other clips too? Anyway I can get them from you?

I only have UD, as I was sort if bent on not spending this show behind a camera :LOL: I'll pm you when I get to my computer :)

Oh yeah, I'm really bad about that and always forget shows because I spent the whole time taking pics. Hence why I saw Muse 3 times in a week. Sure not to forget it now! And I'm excited to see your footage. I don't have enough of UD. :)

Archived