I just watched (and five starred) all of your videos. :D You had a great spot! And the glowsticks give me an idea, since I'm stuck on the second level in Vegas.... :awesome:

aww thanks :D Glad people liked the vids. I think Helsinki Jam and Overture are my favorites :$:D

My final clip of US just finished uploading (will probably need time to process)

US first verse:

US middle riff (very short, but Matt came right over to me so I couldn't resist :$):

US bridge and ending:

My other vids, if I haven't mentioned it, are: New Born transition from piano to guitar, Guiding Light Solo, Hysteria Solo, Hysteria End Riff, Feeling Good Megaphone verse, UD Intro complete with keytar dance ;), MKU End Riff, some Starlight clapping, Burning Bridges Riff and a shot of the pit during TIRO.

I wish I had gotten some vids of the beginning, but I was terrified to video because of the vid nazis in MD and VA. I was shooting short clips for fear of getting caught, then realized they didn't care and went for full songs by the end :LOL: I also had a bit of TIRO fail, I thought I was recording Chris playing the beginning but I guess I didn't hit the button right because it never turned on! :(

Finally got a chance to upload my gig pics. I had a bajillion of them, but I narrowed it down to about 90 :-$

Here's the links to the albums:

Muse @ MSG Part 1

Muse @ MSG Part 2

And here's some of my favorites:

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20347

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20345

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20343

Curtain fail!

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20339

I think he's reading the lyrics off his hand... ;-)

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20337

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20332

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20329

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20327

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20322

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20310

picture.php?albumid=1983&pictureid=20308

picture.php?albumid=1982&pictureid=20297

picture.php?albumid=1982&pictureid=20296

picture.php?albumid=1982&pictureid=20289

The UD lasers were basically shining right in my eyes... lol

picture.php?albumid=1982&pictureid=20283

And there are many many more at the links :-)

I love your balloon pics! Even though you were far-ish away, you had such a nice central view :)

Yeep, that's what I was going for! :D At least I got to be barrier for the other shows, so it was nice to relax. I'm just pissed I wasted $400 to get a new camera that day and it was total crap. I wish I had known what you had ahead of time I would have gotten that instead. My sound was absolute shit. :mad:

Yeep, that's what I was going for! :D At least I got to be barrier for the other shows, so it was nice to relax. I'm just pissed I wasted $400 to get a new camera that day and it was total crap. I wish I had known what you had ahead of time I would have gotten that instead. My sound was absolute shit. :mad:

oh no :( What camera did you get? Can you return it?

I got a camera in Sept, used it for almost 2 wks then returned it because the pics it took were just not good - I managed to convince a guy at the store that it wasn't me, there was something wrong with the camera, so they gave me a full refund (otherwise there would have been a 15% "restocking" fee)

oh no :( What camera did you get? Can you return it?

I got a camera in Sept, used it for almost 2 wks then returned it because the pics it took were just not good - I managed to convince a guy at the store that it wasn't me, there was something wrong with the camera, so they gave me a full refund (otherwise there would have been a 15% "restocking" fee)

I would, but I think I left the box with my mom. Grrr, just all around bad luck. Oh well, just will have to live with it and get a new camera again in like 2 years or whatever. Next time Muse goes on tour. :LOL:

aww thanks :D Glad people liked the vids. I think Helsinki Jam and Overture are my favorites :$:D

My final clip of US just finished uploading (will probably need time to process)

US first verse:

US middle riff (very short, but Matt came right over to me so I couldn't resist :$):

US bridge and ending:

My other vids, if I haven't mentioned it, are: New Born transition from piano to guitar, Guiding Light Solo, Hysteria Solo, Hysteria End Riff, Feeling Good Megaphone verse, UD Intro complete with keytar dance ;), MKU End Riff, some Starlight clapping, Burning Bridges Riff and a shot of the pit during TIRO.

I wish I had gotten some vids of the beginning, but I was terrified to video because of the vid nazis in MD and VA. I was shooting short clips for fear of getting caught, then realized they didn't care and went for full songs by the end :LOL: I also had a bit of TIRO fail, I thought I was recording Chris playing the beginning but I guess I didn't hit the button right because it never turned on! :(

Can you post your New Born clip? :D

I have a few awesome pics of Matt, as in top quality right up front pro-like shots mwhahah ;)

For example:

test.jpg

But I don't want to randomly post the full size on here for anyone to take. Those who know me, or who I have spoken to before, PM me and I shall speak to thee about looking after them for me :D

I would like to dedicate this post to the little amp/speaker thingy Matt knocked down during stockholm syndrome. Our thoughts and prayers go out to its family in factories and music stores all over the world.

Muse needs to come back :( i'm having dreams about it already

I would like to dedicate this post to the little amp/speaker thingy Matt knocked down during stockholm syndrome. Our thoughts and prayers go out to its family in factories and music stores all over the world.

Muse needs to come back :( i'm having dreams about it already

I've heard that it doesn't actually work anyway and that it's just for show. Either way, he had it in Chicago.

Archived