Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

My mom says she has my tix, but has yet to let me see them. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but something is wrong about this.

What do you mean "hasn't LET you see them"? Have you asked her and she dodges the question? If not, then yeah, you're paranoid. But I don't blame you for wanting to have them. Tell her you want them now!

Me? :LOL: Noooooo. I'm just excited to go and see who will win and be able to play with Muse. Maybe the guys will show up. Although, I know it's too much to hope for.:(

ohh, I just realized what you said. We aren't getting in to Duluth til Friday, so we'll miss it. You'll have to let us know what happens. :)

My mom says she has my tix, but has yet to let me see them. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but something is wrong about this.

It sounds a little off to me. Do you live very far away from her? Perhaps its worth making a little drive over to visit mom :shifty:

It sounds a little off to me. Do you live very far away from her? Perhaps its worth making a little drive over to visit mom :shifty:

I'm still at home, which makes me think even more. I'm about to confront her about it. This is shit, I'm trying to arrange a trade for GA, her not letting me see them complicates it majorly.

I'm still at home, which makes me think even more. I'm about to confront her about it. This is shit, I'm trying to arrange a trade for GA, her not letting me see them complicates it majorly.

Geez, that really sucks. If you can sit down and have a calm discussion where you let her know that you need the seat info to secure your trade. If she's afraid you'll lose them, then let her know you have a safe place in mind. or whatever. I'm just trying to think why she's being like that. Good luck.

Kinda new to posting on this forum so please forgive me. Super excited to see Muse in Atlanta. I've had pretty good luck in the past meeting bands that I have seen that night.

Do they customarily make an attempt to meet their fans? Or is this wishful thinking on our part? :D

Welcome to the forum and the Atlanta thread! We're a very excited bunch here. :awesome: Most of us have not met the band, but from what I've hear, they generally seem pretty receptive to meeting fans, and are very gracious to those lucky enough to meet them. All we can do is try. They have to come out of the building sometime! :chuckle:

Hey, let us know if they're wanting people to vote on the videos submitted, so we can vote for you.

Thanks! I'm putting my video up on Saturday and feel kinda lucky about this one... how many people would even want to do this with all the pressure? :LOL: I don't think there's voting till the actual contest in Atlanta so we'll just see :)

They have to come out of the building sometime! :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Exactly!

I am so excited! In 8 days I'l be driving to Atlanta! I know not everyone is a fan of the Silversun Pickups, but they posted on their Facebook and Twitter yesterday a picture of their gear all packed up and heading for Atlanta. :awesome: I literally squealed when I saw that...it made the show seem so close!

Hello, I'm new as well! This will be my second Muse show after seeing them in Atlanta last October (don't worry, I didn't hear about them from that show :LOL: ). So basically, I was at school when the .mu presale went up, so my mom was supposed to buy my tickets for me. Unfortunately, she forgot, so I'm in the reserved section 122 instead of the pit. This probably sounds, erm, questionable, but would anyone on here be willing to help me get into it and/or just trade tickets?

Thanks! Looking forward to the show!

Hey, this might be an odd question, but I'm coming up a day early so I'll have Friday to myself in Atlanta (a HUGE treat for me as I'm a single mom who never gets alone time) and I was thinking I'd like to see a movie or two. But, while the multiplexes have a few movies I'm ok with, I'd much prefer to find an arthouse cinema, or the like. Someplace where I can see indie or foreign movies. Atlanta's a big city, so y'all have gotta have some, right? Does anyone have any suggestions? :D (I'll understand if no one replies, not everyone's cup of tea exactly. ;))

You should put this on MuseBay aswell. Hope you get your GA tix! :D

Hello, I'm new as well! This will be my second Muse show after seeing them in Atlanta last October (don't worry, I didn't hear about them from that show :LOL: ). So basically, I was at school when the .mu presale went up, so my mom was supposed to buy my tickets for me. Unfortunately, she forgot, so I'm in the reserved section 122 instead of the pit. This probably sounds, erm, questionable, but would anyone on here be willing to help me get into it and/or just trade tickets?

Thanks! Looking forward to the show!

Well the thing is that I don't necessarily need a ticket per se. I was hoping someone would be down with just handing me their tickets over the barrier to the pit, letting me use them to show the ushers, then hand them back. Sounds questionable, yes, but if anyone is willing...

Ahh, I see :ninja::shifty: Sneeky ...

Well the thing is that I don't necessarily need a ticket per se. I was hoping someone would be down with just handing me their tickets over the barrier to the pit, letting me use them to show the ushers, then hand them back. Sounds questionable, yes, but if anyone is willing...

Archived