Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Your only 40....... That quite young really. :erm:

Awww... :happy: Yeah, I know I'm not really old. I just don't think it's likely I'll stick around for the after party. Unless someone convinces the band to come! :awesome: But you never know, I might change my mind. I'm pretty much winging the whole evening.

Awww... :happy: Yeah, I know I'm not really old. I just don't think it's likely I'll stick around for the after party. Unless someone convinces the band to come! :awesome: But you never know, I might change my mind. I'm pretty much winging the whole evening.

thats pretty much my plan too :chuckle:

I was the person who posted the first two things you mentioned.. these lines all get let in at the same time it is just that they get split in two for gals and guys..( People generally trickle in and get into the different lines as the day goes on.) This is the venue's policy and not something that is going to happen at all the other shows.. I have been to many different venues where there was GA and this is the only venue I saw do that.

Cool! Are you coming to our gig too?

So what time is everyone getting there? I was thinking about noon, but I want to be on the barrier so if you guys think I need to get there earlier for that then I will.

Also- how is everyone planning to stay warm? I am thinking of bringing sleeping bags or something. Right now it is really cold...I hope it warms up.

I was going to pick up some emergency blankets and these hand warmers sound like a good idea too. My plan is to have layers of clothes and ditch them right before the door. I also hope to be able to run to the bathroom right before the door too. This might be too many things and if I can't do them all right before we go in I will have to stand around and freeze and risk having to go potty. Hmmmm. TMI again?

Hey you guys could get some of those cheap hand warmers. You press a little button and they get really hot. You stick them in your clothes and hands. They stay warm for hours... I think.

http://www.amazon.com/Lava-Pads-Hand-Warmers-Reuseable/dp/B001I0NUJY

This is just one example. You can probably pick some up at walmart or something. ( If you go one exit north of the gwinnett arena there is a Walmart at exit 111-Suwanee, take a left off exit, its down on the right).

BTW~ I reccommend visitors stay either around the sugarloaf exit or just north of that exit. Theres a nice mall at sugarloaf or two exits up (mall of ga). Theres tons of restaurants and shopping.Once you start going south of sugarloaf, areas get a little rougher. Just a tip for you girls traveling out there!

Excellent information!!! Thanks :)

So have I. When Muse was Muse *sigh*

New Muse isn't so bad! They are different true, but still super amazing. Sometimes I long for what used to be, but other times I think "wow, what an evolution!"

New Muse isn't so bad! They are different true, but still super amazing. Sometimes I long for what used to be, but other times I think "wow, what an evolution!"

Well I want prog and not pop. I only truly like maybe 6 of The Resistance tracks :chuckle:

yay! And i stole the idea from the "what to expect" thread. L, i guess it was mentioned them. They are tiny! I hope they work....

Btw, i said in the beginning i was gonna make muse cookies for the line, and i stand by that. :) although, from now on i'm calling them biscuits because it's cooler.

om nom nom nom nom

I hope I get to meet some of you! I got seats instead of GA so it'll be a bit harder to mingle.

Is this thing on? :supersad:

::waves:: :) Even if you have seats, you could probably meet a lot of the peeps here by visiting the front of the line. It looks like a lot of them will be lining up early.

the Buzz 103.1 in South FLorida is having a Muse contest as well, but ours is to get tickets and see a private dress rehearsal....also plane tickets there and a hotel room.

i've been calling my ass off trying to win.no luck so far :(

Good luck Elissa! I saw your posts in the F'd in FL thread and know how much you want to see them on this tour.

the Buzz 103.1 in South FLorida is having a Muse contest as well, but ours is to get tickets and see a private dress rehearsal....also plane tickets there and a hotel room.

Good luck! I hope you win. I feel so bad for the FL peeps. :(

Oh, best of luck, I hope you win! :D

Archived