Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I thought you had a trade lined up? I'm glad you got your tix. do you have one or two seats and where are they located? (For those looking.)

I have 2 seats not sure where they are off the top of my head. I plan on trading if its still cool. I'll post seat position later tonight or tomorrow.

My son got a Muse shirt for $40 when they opened for U2 in Raleigh in October.

The U2 shirts were $40, and I think they set shirt prices by the "main" band (U2). I'm hoping that this time around since Muse is the main band, the shirts will be cheaper. If that makes any sense at all.

The U2 shirts were $40, and I think they set shirt prices by the "main" band (U2). I'm hoping that this time around since Muse is the main band, the shirts will be cheaper. If that makes any sense at all.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. I'm still gonna try to refrain from buying one. But I wouldn't mind one of those booklets they were selling at the UK/Europe shows.

When Gavin Rossdale opened for U2 he said his band put a price on the tour shirts then the venue added on to that to make a profit.

I think Muse merch has always been pricey though.

Archived