Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

were you able to find a ride, then?

a member here driving up with her brother might be able to include me in the carpool!

which would be great!

if not though, I managed to set just enough money aside this month to afford the trip there (barely)

ill' cry if my car breaks down though.

What do you all do for fun while waiting in line?

At the Coldplay concert last year, my friends and I all just hung out and talked, and never really interacted with anyone else in line. I'd really hate to spend 4+ hours not talking to anyone else besides my friend.

You can talk to all your fellow Musers. That was kind of a plan to begin with.Like....a mini meet :happy:

Hah,

The bad thing about talking online with people is having a name that has people assume their gender. Seeing as Casey is a girl name, usually, people assume I am a lady. I hate to disappoint when they meet a 6' 2" guy with a beard. :)

Just giving you a hard time arod.

I have an extra ticket, section 117 row R. Never been to this arena before, but I'm driving down from NC the day before the show so if someone wants it... Also, two GA tix bought at pre-sale. I thought I had them sold but I haven't heard back from the guy.... PM me if anyone wants them.

Just a little over 3 weeks!!! Can't wait!

Good to hear! My friend and I have been really excited about this concert, and I already have a feeling that it'll be something special.

I'm going alone and have not met anyone on here, but I'm expecting I'll have a pretty fun time anyway. :) I'm looking forward to meeting real Musers and real boardies.

Agreed! As if the concert itself, the stalking, the music wasn't enough to be excited about, I can't wait to meet people from the boards! I need to surround myself with more hardcore muse fans. :musesign:

I don't know about the stalking, but I'm interested to see some fellow Musers. It's going to be fun standing in the cold, with nothing to warm us all but fast food from the Wendy's in the shopping center across from the Arena.

I don't know about the stalking, but I'm interested to see some fellow Musers. It's going to be fun standing in the cold, with nothing to warm us all but fast food from the Wendy's in the shopping center across from the Arena.

Haha, yeah. I don't think I would go through all that for anyone but them... :LOL:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit terrified. But yeah! :fear:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is terrified. In the GA/Pit seats: know what to expect thread they were talking about having bruises from head to toe and even broken ribs. I'm going with my mom, who's 44. I can handle getting jostled, but I'm worried about my mom.:(

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is terrified. In the GA/Pit seats: know what to expect thread they were talking about having bruises from head to toe and even broken ribs. I'm going with my mom, who's 44. I can handle getting jostled, but I'm worried about my mom.:(

As a kid, my parents would always wrap me in layers of clothing all over my body in order to protect me from the cold. This also conveniently protected me from any sort of punch, or elbowing.

I suggest this approach to protect your mother. :D

Archived