Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I'm gonna get him to sign my bra. :LOL: I'm totally kidding. Or am I? :ninja: Nah, I guess I will bring my TR cd booklet or something.

Oh, and I looked up the Kroger that's across the street and found out it's 24 hours. So if we need some refreshments or a pee break during stalking, that's good to know. :) Yeah, I'm kind of a planner....

LOL! I'd do that, no kidding. :ninja:

It's good to know about Kroger though, thanks!

Muse this month!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have a labcoat, btw. Bought mine in '05

If anyone in line asks what the coat is for direct them to the back of the line.

:yesey:

I'm gonna get him to sign my bra. :LOL: I'm totally kidding. Or am I? :ninja: Nah, I guess I will bring my TR cd booklet or something.

I usually dress really cute at concerts, and when I went shopping w/ my friends the other day they were flabbergasted when I told them I was going to wear jeans, tee shirt, and tennis shoes. I did buy a really cute pair of jeans though, and my friends suggested just bending over and asking Matt to sign my ass as that would be the only cute thing on me. :LOL: They just DON'T get it! LOL

Oh, and I looked up the Kroger that's across the street and found out it's 24 hours. So if we need some refreshments or a pee break during stalking, that's good to know. :) Yeah, I'm kind of a planner....

:dance: Yay for planning!!!

Wow, I missed a lot of gig banter! I was away, but now I'm home. Is it really that horrid to wear a band shirt at a gig for that band? Maybe it's a generational thing, but I don't remember that being a rule. Or maybe I'm just a loser. I did wear a Muse shirt when I saw them with U2, but I wanted to be clear I was there for Muse, so I think that's acceptable. :)

I don't think you wearing a Muse shirt to the U2 gig was bad, it's telling people who you're there for. But when your band is headlining it's pretty lame. I don't think the forum shirts count as band shirts though.

I'm definitely just sticking to jeans and a t-shirt. I'll wear a jacket in line, and hand it off to my mom before we have to go inside.

What a nightmare. I don't know anyone who wants to go to this and the prospect of a 5+hour drive to atlanta and then back is a little terrifying.

Yeah the prospect oKnoxville and back was a bit scary for me. Score one for family in the area.

What a nightmare. I don't know anyone who wants to go to this and the prospect of a 5+hour drive to atlanta and then back is a little terrifying.

It's been a logistical nightmare for me as well. It's a 12-hour drive from Dallas, and I am driving with a non-Muser. (Although, to be fair to my non-Muser passenger, she's studying the band right now in order to survive the drive with me! :LOL: :LOL:)

Hello everyone, its my first time here. Loving all the muse talk and I'm out of my mind excited about the concert. I dream about it almost every night. I got the tickets at the normal price and the arena is close to my house....so everything is working out, ah this is just total bliss!!!!!!!!!!!:D~Emily

I have class the day before until 9:00pm and will be driving from Orlando, FL all night to get there and wait in line all day.

Fortunately, I have connections to stay at a place just outside of ATL. It'll be nice to crash after the concert and drive back the next day.

I would feel a good deal better about it if I could find someones floor to crash on *hopeful*

Towards the beginning of this thread, a guy was opening up his home to out-of-towners. I can't remember his username at all, so he might be posting still haha. You could try finding that an contacting him.

It's been a logistical nightmare for me as well. It's a 12-hour drive from Dallas, and I am driving with a non-Muser. (Although, to be fair to my non-Muser passenger, she's studying the band right now in order to survive the drive with me! :LOL: :LOL:)

as for 'studying bands' we're gonna get SSP this whole NA tour ... I tried sampling them on different places, and I just haven't been really impressed? is that just me :unsure: or am I missing something here :)

as for 'studying bands' we're gonna get SSP this whole NA tour ... I tried sampling them on different places, and I just haven't been really impressed? is that just me :unsure: or am I missing something here :)

I'm with you on this one. SSP are pretty good; I've never been really interested in their music. I'm hoping that hearing them live will convince me that I could appreciate their music.

I bought their newest album so I could try to "study up on them," but I dunno, I can't really get into them. They sound okay, but I don't find myself wanting to listen to the cd. In fact, I don't think I've listened to the whole thing. But maybe seeing them live will make me change my mind. :) In spite of not really being a fan, I will definitely show my support of them at the gig.

Hey apparently one of the people i was coming with has practice for a school play til 12 and so she cant come early with me (however i am still going to go early).We live about 30-40 minutes away. I was wondering if it would be rude if me and the other kid im bringing just saved her that one spot in line. I dont want to upset anyone and if it is rude then i can just move to wherever it is i need to when she gets there ( or i guess just get there when she does). I just wanted approval or disapproval on that,so i can plan accordingly.

Hey apparently one of the people i was coming with has practice for a school play til 12 and so she cant come early with me (however i am still going to go early).We live about 30-40 minutes away. I was wondering if it would be rude if me and the other kid im bringing just saved her that one spot in line. I dont want to upset anyone and if it is rude then i can just move to wherever it is i need to when she gets there ( or i guess just get there when she does). I just wanted approval or disapproval on that,so i can plan accordingly.

No one (or at least myself and others I know) really cares as long as it's just one person. If you were bringing her and she was bringing another person, that could become a problem.

No one (or at least myself and others I know) really cares as long as it's just one person. If you were bringing her and she was bringing another person, that could become a problem.

Nah its just her. If it was more than her i wouldn't bother asking cause i would just feel rude. But ok cool. that works out ok then.Imhoping she can get out of it a little early.

Has anyone, anyone at all not gotten their tickets?

Call tomorrow after you check your moms email! You should have gotten them by now. The envelope looked kind of like junk mail and shipped from NY, NY. Address: 636 Broadway

3rd Floor New York, NY 10012

Archived