Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I think 99% of all Musers do :yesey:

:supersad: lost amongst the masses yet again

"Mr. Bellamy, would you sign my lab coat?" :LOL:

Ohhhhh that would be so cool. Do you actually have one because you work in a lab, or did you just buy one cause Matt has one? I had the coolest one in grad school, but I left it behind. :supersad:

:supersad: lost amongst the masses yet again

Ohhhhh that would be so cool. Do you actually have one because you work in a lab, or did you just buy one cause Matt has one? I had the coolest one in grad school, but I left it behind. :supersad:

Indeed we all are :(

I bought one as part of an inside joke in high school.

Its' a huge faux-pa. You have already shown adequate support to the band by showing up/buying merch/being a good audience.

The caveats to this rule are that it can be neat to wear a shirt of a band that influenced the band you are going to see, and also you may be allowed to wear a tour shirt of the band you are going to see provided it is of vintage

I was thinking of wearing one of my Rage t-shirts, would that be too weird?

After following the Atlanta thread for about a month I'm dying to get seats to this show :'( I've been checking MuseBay, but no luck ... anyone know where I might could find some? Or know of someone who's selling theirs? :supersad:

There are still seats left on ticketmaster! You have to type in 'limited' in the little box. They're only limited view for the opening act though.

There are still seats left on ticketmaster! You have to type in 'limited' in the little box. They're only limited view for the opening act though.

"The seats located behind the stage that are available will be partially obstructed for the opening act. By typing LIMITED below as the password you are verifying that you understand that the tickets you receive could be partially obstructed view seats."

.... So I wouldn't have a good view or even a view of SIlversun Pickups, but I would be able to see Muse? *crosses fingers* If that's the case then I might buy me a pair

"The seats located behind the stage that are available will be partially obstructed for the opening act. By typing LIMITED below as the password you are verifying that you understand that the tickets you receive could be partially obstructed view seats."

.... So I wouldn't have a good view or even a view of SIlversun Pickups, but I would be able to see Muse? *crosses fingers* If that's the case then I might buy me a pair

That's the impression I get from it. You could probably e-mail gwinnett or call them and they would be able to clarify.

There were some kids on the Absolution tour that wore lab coats. I think Matt got a kick out of it.

I hate cold weather so I will be bundled up but will throw the coat and blanket in the car before doors.

Thats the point. I actually studied the Abso Tour DVD and I just need a black button up shirt and black pants with the labcoat over it. :D I'm gonna do it :awesome:

Wow, I missed a lot of gig banter! I was away, but now I'm home. Is it really that horrid to wear a band shirt at a gig for that band? Maybe it's a generational thing, but I don't remember that being a rule. Or maybe I'm just a loser. I did wear a Muse shirt when I saw them with U2, but I wanted to be clear I was there for Muse, so I think that's acceptable. :)

Seth, I think the lab coat would be cool! :D But you might get heat exhaustion. :erm:

Regarding what people are wearing, I'm wearing my forum shirt with jeans. I'll wear a coat in line, but when it gets closer to doors open time, I'll just put it back in my car. The rest of the time in line, if needed, I got some of those disposable mylar emergency "blankets". I def. don't want to have to deal with a jacket of any kind inside. Then I suppose I can get it out of my car for stalking time. I imagine we'll have a big lull there. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't think there would be some big organized line for that. I would imagine some people might stick around for a while, but then give up, or get harassed by security. Then we can swoop in. I dunno, is there a strategy in place yet?

OMG I just realized that it's after midnight and that means THIS MONTH we get to see Muse! :awesome:

Its worth having to have my lab coat signed by Matt Bellamy

I'm gonna get him to sign my bra. :LOL: I'm totally kidding. Or am I? :ninja: Nah, I guess I will bring my TR cd booklet or something.

Oh, and I looked up the Kroger that's across the street and found out it's 24 hours. So if we need some refreshments or a pee break during stalking, that's good to know. :) Yeah, I'm kind of a planner....

Archived