Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Aww. I actually felt really bad not letting him go but he'll live. I've been a fan for 5 years and had to wait till last October to see them ar $105 for 45 minutes so he can wait a little longer.

Your little brother sounds awesome! And lucky! He's already seen muse live! My brother hasn't yet, he watches haarp constantly though:awesome:

Your little brother sounds awesome! And lucky! He's already seen muse live! My brother hasn't yet, he watches haarp constantly though:awesome:

My daughter is 6 now and she is over her Muse obsession, but for a while there it was scary. :stunned: When I got tix to go see Muse open for U2 in October and told her she couldn't go, she cried for 2 hours. :erm: She was into Muse 24/7. I kinda miss those days, but it was a little tiring, even for me.

I have just about converted my mom :D. She came in yesterday morning while I was watching the Palladia airing that I had recorded, and she said "I watched part of this last night."

"Part of what?"

"This concert!"

"Why?"

"To see if I wanted to go!"

"And what's the verdict on that?"

"Let's put it this way: I would not have a terrible time."

"But I already invited other people, mom."

"Doesn't Drew's mom have an extra ticket?"

So yeah:LOL:, It looks like my mom will be going to the Gwinnett Arena on the 27th!

I have just about converted my mom :D. She came in yesterday morning while I was watching the Palladia airing that I had recorded, and she said "I watched part of this last night."

"Part of what?"

"This concert!"

"Why?"

So yeah:LOL:, It looks like my mom will be going to the Gwinnett Arena on the 27th!

That's too funny! Yeah you! And she'll have other people there her age, too (ahem...me), so it's not being weird and awkward and the only adult around. :)

"Part of what?"

"This concert!"

"Why?"

That's the power of Muse! :D

BTW, they played freakin' CITIZEN ERASED in Japan last night!!!! I know they're just mixing it up because they're doing several shows there, but still, we have a shot at Bliss or CE! Maybe tonight they'll play Fury! :awesome: You never know....

Hello, all, this is my first post here, but I've been lurking about for a bit. I'm glad so many of you are talking about the practicalities involved in waiting. I'm hoping to queue up in the morning, but I'll be alone, so I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to leave at all. :( But maybe that won't be the case after all.

I'll be alone in line too, but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be close to others from the board.

I would definitely cry humungous tears of joy if they played Bliss.

Ahhhhhhhhh me too!

Gwinnett posted on twitter today that all the regular tickets were sold out. The only ones left now are the limited view seats. My mom and I were listening to them in the car today, and she said "you're so lucky you aren't going to be with me during the show. I'd embarrass the shit out of you." How many days now?

Oh.My.Gosh. I can't believe they plaed CE and Bliss this week. That would be freakin' epic if they played either here!

It really would be! However, they DIDN'T play SS at either of those gigs. :indiff: I'm not sure I want to trade off SS, because that is pretty much mandatory for me! Maybe if I'd seen them play it before I wouldn't care, but that's not the case. Obviously I won't complain, though! All three of those songs are in my top 10! :)

And I guess for sure we'll get KoC which will be awesome since we didn't get that when they opened for U2. I want to hear them say "C'mon Atlanta!" Then commence with epic fist pumping and jumping like crazy! :awesome:

Oh.My.Gosh. I can't believe they plaed CE and Bliss this week. That would be freakin' epic if they played either here!

My god, I know! I love CE so much, I'd love to see it live just once. But it'd be great if they kept SS in there.It would be awesome :awesome:

From the presale on .mu?

Errr...no. From the filthy scalper:mad:

It really would be! However, they DIDN'T play SS at either of those gigs. :indiff: I'm not sure I want to trade off SS, because that is pretty much mandatory for me! Maybe if I'd seen them play it before I wouldn't care, but that's not the case. Obviously I won't complain, though! All three of those songs are in my top 10! :)

And I guess for sure we'll get KoC which will be awesome since we didn't get that when they opened for U2. I want to hear them say "C'mon Atlanta!" Then commence with epic fist pumping and jumping like crazy! :awesome:

I'd trade SS for CE gladly! (sorry)

I completely agree. Though SS is f'in amazing, CE is miles ahead. I just got finished listening to CE live from Nagoya, and I must say, it was AWESOME.

CE....there are no words. I was watching this on Hullabaloo the other day and it almost makes me not able to function. I just become some weird staring zombie. It's a religious experience. :D

Just the thought of seeing any of these songs played live is driving me to distraction. I can't wait! And yay to making friends with other Musers in line! :D

:awesome:

CE is definitly OVERRATED!!!!!!!!

SS much better than it, not to mention a better sing a long and mosh song. Trufax

Oh dear, I have to disagree with you on that one. :noey: While I adore SS more than just about any song ever, CE is still epic. I think people calling CE overrated is overrated. lol

Edit: I like your new chef av. :happy:

Oh dear, I have to disagree with you on that one. :noey: While I adore SS more than just about any song ever, CE is still epic. I think people calling CE overrated is overrated. lol

CE isn't that great. It just doesn't have the raw energy that SS has.

Archived