Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I think that noon would be the best time, as I would be missing the inevitable cold of the morning, while still getting a good spot as it seems. I'm more worried at this point about getting a good spot, and having people be the "Front-Row Soldier" as it were and try to cut by me.

i'm probably not going to be able to convince my husband to get there before noon. And I'm hoping the boardies will look out for each other concerning any cutting. :)

i'm probably not going to be able to convince my husband to get there before noon. And I'm hoping the boardies will look out for each other concerning any cutting. :)

I'll watch out for cutters in the pit for sure. I wonder if the venue has any rules against using a riot shield to guard against cutters....

I might just call them.

I'll watch out for cutters in the pit for sure. I wonder if the venue has any rules against using a riot shield to guard against cutters....

I might just call them.

I'm glad someone started asking questions, because it's going to be my first Muse show too, and I have loads of questions. I am coming with my mom. We are probably going to get there around 12-2:00 p.m. I can only ask my mom to stand out in the cold for so long, you know? My main questions are: 1) is it ok to leave my mom in line to, say, make a food run, as long as we have both been standing there all day? and 2) is there usually a place to go to the bathroom and is it ok to get out of line for that (taking turns of course so one of us is always in line)?

I'm glad someone started asking questions, because it's going to be my first Muse show too, and I have loads of questions. I am coming with my mom. We are probably going to get there around 12-2:00 p.m. I can only ask my mom to stand out in the cold for so long, you know? My main questions are: 1) is it ok to leave my mom in line to, say, make a food run, as long as we have both been standing there all day? and 2) is there usually a place to go to the bathroom and is it ok to get out of line for that (taking turns of course so one of us is always in line)?

Personally, I think it'd be fine for you to leave your mom in line & vice-versa if you guys had already been there for a while.

I don't know about bathrooms...actually that's a good question because I cant remember if there's a bathroom area outside of the arena...But I know there's a kroger right across the street, I guess you could always go there :)

It won't be a problem at all :) people in GA lines always hold spots for those around them as long as your not annoying or rude.

Thanks for the replies!

Personally, I think it'd be fine for you to leave your mom in line & vice-versa if you guys had already been there for a while.

I don't know about bathrooms...actually that's a good question because I cant remember if there's a bathroom area outside of the arena...But I know there's a kroger right across the street, I guess you could always go there :)

Sometimes arenas will set up a few port-a-potties for just such an occasion. Kroger is always good too though! :)

It won't be a problem at all :) people in GA lines always hold spots for those around them as long as your not annoying or rude.

:D that's what I was hoping for!

So how many hours of fluid restrictions do you guys usually recommend before the door?

So how many hours of fluid restrictions do you guys usually recommend before the door?

Depends. I personally HAVE to drink a lot before going into a show because you can't leave your spot and I get extremely thirsty. However my friend who goes to most shows with me couldn't drink the whole time in line for U2 and used the toilet twice in line. Just know how often you normally have to use the restroom and try to treat it like a regular day. I do suggest trying to sneak in a water bottle or two just in case.

Ahem... Full water bottles in case you get thirsty is what I meant...

ROFL! I am thirsty all the time and therefore have to go to the bathroom all the time. I know I will not be able to treat it like a normal day since I won't be able to go to the bathroom after the door. Did I just share too much? Oh lord:facepalm:

Hello, everyone. I know it seemed like I feel off the face of the Earth, but I am still here. church: tickets are looking very good. They showed up on the credit card bill and everything so they'll come in the mail about a week before the concert, I presume. My parents want to trade really bad for seated tickets. They're officially in. I'll let you know if anything comes up, though. We can trade the day of in line. My sister and I will be there pretty early. Oh, and my twitter is MUSEikCHICK. I want in on the stalking.

Hello, everyone. I know it seemed like I feel off the face of the Earth, but I am still here. church: tickets are looking very good. They showed up on the credit card bill and everything so they'll come in the mail about a week before the concert, I presume. My parents want to trade really bad for seated tickets. They're officially in. I'll let you know if anything comes up, though. We can trade the day of in line. My sister and I will be there pretty early. Oh, and my twitter is MUSEikCHICK. I want in on the stalking.

I'll get back to you on that. :happy:

Yay for multiple options :D

Hello, all, this is my first post here, but I've been lurking about for a bit. I'm glad so many of you are talking about the practicalities involved in waiting. I'm hoping to queue up in the morning, but I'll be alone, so I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to leave at all. :( But maybe that won't be the case after all.

Archived