Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I don't know if it's too early to be asking this type of question but, do you guys think it's going to be cold on the day of the gig? I've got GA and I plan on getting there really early, and I'm hoping it won't be too cold. But you know, Georgian weather is so fickle. What do you guys think?

btw, Happy New Year!

I don't know if it's too early to be asking this type of question but, do you guys think it's going to be cold on the day of the gig? I've got GA and I plan on getting there really early, and I'm hoping it won't be too cold. But you know, Georgian weather is so fickle. What do you guys think?

btw, Happy New Year!

Honestly, I think it's likely it will be freezing! Well, not literally, but somewhere in the 40s in the morning. Let's just hope it will be sunny! The parking lot is really convenient, so I'm planning on bundling up until it's getting close to doors open, and then put my outerwear in the car. I'll also probably get some of these: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000Y8Q4G2/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=AQK11O1HS2GGC&v=glance The non-n00bs say they work well for keeping you warm. And they're disposable, so you can ditch them once inside.

But who knows, maybe it will be more like a warmish spring morning. :)

Happy New Year to you too! :D

Honestly, I think it's likely it will be freezing! Well, not literally, but somewhere in the 40s in the morning. Let's just hope it will be sunny! The parking lot is really convenient, so I'm planning on bundling up until it's getting close to doors open, and then put my outerwear in the car. I'll also probably get some of these: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000Y8Q4G2/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=AQK11O1HS2GGC&v=glance The non-n00bs say they work well for keeping you warm. And they're disposable, so you can ditch them once inside.

But who knows, maybe it will be more like a warmish spring morning. :)

Happy New Year to you too! :D

Thanks! I've used one of those blankets before during a camping trip, they really do keep you warm :awesome: Here's hoping it'll be a nice, warm morning. Or at least in the high 50s lol

Is there anyone else that lives in South Florida that wants to create a carpool with me? I would go if I could share the cost of gas and well, loneliness of the trip. The carpool could also pass by Central Florida picking up other people. 4 people max in my car though. :)

Is there anyone else that lives in South Florida that wants to create a carpool with me? I would go if I could share the cost of gas and well, loneliness of the trip. The carpool could also pass by Central Florida picking up other people. 4 people max in my car though. :)

possibly!

Happy New Year, everybody!

Gosh, I really wished that girl had given me those GA tix, I was going to pay for them but then she just went and put them up on ebay for like 500 each. Ridiculous.

I've been to Gwinett before and I know the seats are good and make it seem really personal and stuff but I really wish I could have gotten GA. (STUPID EBAY!!!!!!) I feel like the energy from the pit might be missing in the seats...

I'm depressed now. Do you guys think it'll be that bad?

Archived