Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

HEY! :p

Well actually Nashville is a heck of a lot closer for me. Its just awkward timing in life. I'm making some calls tomorrow and seeing if anyone is interested in coming with me but I will be in the cheap seats if I go.

The Nashville crowd was pretty good for Green Day so I expect in general they just aren't a vocal lot.

Hey, I don't really mean to diss N'ville. I'm sure it's cool and all. I had two good friends from college who were from there and they were CRAZY, but in a good way. :)

Hey, I don't really mean to diss N'ville. I'm sure it's cool and all. I had two good friends from college who were from there and they were CRAZY, but in a good way. :)

:ninja: of course "crazy in a good way" :LOL:

Well I now "own" four tickets to Nashville, distribution to be decided (I have a friend who I will see tomorrow and see if she wants one) At worst I drag my hubs and kids to their second Muse gig :D so I really can't lose!

If they played Darksines I would rush the stage and give each of them a hug.

I was trying to be realistic.:LOL:

Seriously though, they play Darkshines I would die, but in a good way.

That would be pretty awesome if they did, though. Oh I'm saving the hugs for when we stalk them. Trust me, there will be plenty of hugs for each of them, but especially Matt. :yesey:

That would be pretty awesome if they did, though. Oh I'm saving the hugs for when we stalk them. Trust me, there will be plenty of hugs for each of them, but especially Matt. :yesey:

:LOL:

I've noticed that there are waaaaaaaaaaaay more female Muse fans. Wonder why? I mean it can't just be the guys. :LOL:

I've noticed that there are waaaaaaaaaaaay more female Muse fans. Wonder why? I mean it can't just be the guys. :LOL:

lol....I've wondered about that too

You think? I don't know any Musers irl, but I figured it was about 50/50. But yeah, awesome music+hot guys=WIN. :yesey:

I don't know, that's a good question. I personally think Muse is amazing not just because of the guys (but they are all amazing in their own right) but because the music is really so much better. I have yet to find anything that could compare to the music those guys make, they're fantastic. And I will tell them that when we meet them. I've got it all planned out in my head. :D

You think? I don't know any Musers irl, but I figured it was about 50/50. But yeah, awesome music+hot guys=WIN. :yesey:

I had a few of my friends listen to some Muse and they all thought it was wack...and to be honest with you...I wasn't shocked or anything by that....I figured I would get that type of feedback...since they're into hip hop and r&b. :facepalm:

I don't know, that's a good question. I personally think Muse is amazing not just because of the guys (but they are all amazing in their own right) but because the music is really so much better. I have yet to find anything that could compare to the music those guys make, they're fantastic. And I will tell them that when we meet them. I've got it all planned out in my head. :D

That's what its all about...the music.

awesome music = win

i think matt and dom are kind of goofy looking. :LOL:

Nawww. :( I disagree. Of course the music is their main appeal, but I still think they're hot. So it only makes me love them even more.

I had a few of my friends listen to some Muse and they all thought it was wack...and to be honest with you...I wasn't shocked or anything by that....I figured I would get that type of feedback...since they're into hip hop and r&b. :facepalm:

None of my friends have my taste in music. :noey: It's sad.

Well, the music and their hotness. I can't deny it, Muse is hot. :eyebrows:

If I were older and Matt didn't have a girlfriend... :kiss: haha

I think the latest is that Matteh is on the market! :eyebrows:

I think the music is pretty awesome. Like another poster said, there's really nothing else like them out there.

As far as hotness goes...for me a great musician is hot. But I find Chris to be the best looking of the three. :D

I think the music is pretty awesome. Like another poster said, there's really nothing else like them out there.

As far as hotness goes...for me a great musician is hot. But I find Chris to be the best looking of the three. :D

No way! I may have a shot, haha. I agree. Dom is adorable but he's definitely off the market. :mad: My parents are accompanying the stalking so I think it might be weird if I professed my love in front of them... to a guy, oh I don't know, about 15 years older? Yeah, kind of weird. :rolleyes:

There's just something about Matt... he's a very intriguing person.

No way! I may have a shot, haha. I agree. Dom is adorable but he's definitely off the market. :mad: My parents are accompanying the stalking so I think it might be weird if I professed my love in front of them... to a guy, oh I don't know, about 15 years older? Yeah, kind of weird. :rolleyes:

There's just something about Matt... he's a very intriguing person.

I like his political ideals. I also go with a lot of his conspiracy theories. We think very alike. When I first heard him talk about politics I was like "He's just like me" :eek:

I like his political ideals. I also go with a lot of his conspiracy theories. We think very alike. When I first heard him talk about politics I was like "He's just like me" :eek:

Yeah, he definitely has his opinions. I think that's part of why the songs are so powerful, they actually have meaning behind them unlike most mainstream music. :)

Definitely! :) It's gonna be fun!

Agreed. They are all easy on the eyes but it's their talent that is so attractive to me.

Archived