Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Sorry if this gets old but, I really need four tickets to see this concert (lower level or floor; upper level doesn't really cut it, to be honest). The reason why I've waited until now to buy the tickets is because I wasn't sure how many friends would make the trip with me (since they had no Florida dates, I have to travel 640 miles to Georgia...). Of course, I know there are tickets available everywhere for these sections, but they're double the original price, which is too much for us. Not to mention, I don't want to give the people who purposely buy tickets to sell them the satisfaction of making a profit. I also checked the "Musebay" page, but to no avail.

Long story short: Need 4 tickets (lower level or floor), price of original tickets (we'll gladly pay the convenience fees from ticketmaster as well).

Send me a message or email me (yeasthasrisen@gmail.com) if you can give me any help on this.

You shall get your picture with Matt and mine with Dom!! I might be up for stalking afterall!! Actually- if Chris wasn't married I'd want him the most but he's got so many kids!

If I got a picture with Matt it would be my Facebookprofile pic for the rest of time. :LOL:

Stalking :awesome:!

We're hopeless :LOL:

Oh, I hope we luck out in the stalking department! I wish they would have some afterparty in Atlanta, but since the arena is so far from town, I wouldn't think so. Like I said somewhere else, unless they're gonna party at TGI Fridays, I doubt it! I wonder where they'll be staying. On second thought, maybe they will party downtown or somewhere near there since that's where all the nicer hotels are.

Only 72 days! :D

You don't need apps. You can send and receive twitter messages from any phone and select the people who you will receive from. I don't have an iphone- I actually have a very crappy phone and it works fine. What I could do is get everyone who wants to add their twitter name to a list and everyone on the list could just follow each other with phone alerts turned on. We have till late February to try and if it doesn't work no loss. :)

I know you don't need apps, I was using twitter before I had a phone that was application capable and I got text updates all the time. When you were talking about all of us using twitter, I thought you meant on one account, and to do that we would all either have to be using the same phone or have the apps, but I see what you mean now. All of us following one another would work perfectly.

If I got a picture with Matt it would be my Facebookprofile pic for the rest of time. :LOL:

Stalking :awesome:!

It would be my profile picture for every single social networking site I use ever. I'd love a picture with all of this, but I won't try and pretend Matts not my favorite.

hotels - last time they were in Atlanta they stayed at the Ritz downtown. I think that is what they said?

I'm not much of a picture with bands type person...One of the few times I got a photo with Matt I ended up losing it because my computer crashed. It was a really cute photo too. All I have now is a tiny version I messed around with in photoshop.

So when you all get one with the band save it on a disc or something. :(

hotels - last time they were in Atlanta they stayed at the Ritz downtown. I think that is what they said?

I'm not much of a picture with bands type person...One of the few times I got a photo with Matt I ended up losing it because my computer crashed. It was a really cute photo too. All I have now is a tiny version I messed around with in photoshop.

So when you all get one with the band save it on a disc or something. :(

DDDD: that's awful. I know how that feels though, I got a picture with Matt Skiba, he's one of my favorite people ever. When we put the memory card in the computer it ate all the pictures or something.

This whole stalking thing is going to be intense, I can tell. I can really just picture a huge group of people wandering around with no chance of stopping until pictures with Matt, Dom, and Chris have been taken!! :D

I've only ever met band members twice and they weren't even that big. And I wasn't even in the picture, my head was cut off ha. This time, I want to get it right.

:supersad:

Well, worst case scenario, you keep your seat tickets, you have GA for Teh Nashville, and you come party in the queue. :) Are your seats any good at least?

Don't know where they exactly are. Supposedly they're pretty good. I had to get my mother to order them for me so I don't have specifics. :indiff:

Based on the fact GA's are still available for Nashville and what the Nashville thread is like. I doubt that it will be as awesome at least people wise.

Don't know where they exactly are. Supposedly they're pretty good. I had to get my mother to order them for me so I don't have specifics. :indiff:

Based on the fact GA's are still available for Nashville and what the Nashville thread is like. I doubt that it will be as awesome at least people wise.

Wow, GA still available in N'ville! Huh. At least you're going to 2 gigs! There's something to be said for that. I wish I could go to two, but it's too hard because of the kid and all....

I know waiting is hard, but at least you've got tix, and you never know what could happen b/t now and then. You just have to find some less cool mosh buddies on the N'ville thread, lol.

Wow, GA still available in N'ville! Huh. At least you're going to 2 gigs! There's something to be said for that. I wish I could go to two, but it's too hard because of the kid and all....

I know waiting is hard, but at least you've got tix, and you never know what could happen b/t now and then. You just have to find some less cool mosh buddies on the N'ville thread, lol.

Yeah 2 gigs will be :awesome:

I'm hoping for piano Cave at at least one of them. Or maybe a Blackout or Sunburn or something. We can always hope.

Yeah, the Nashville crowd will be good. I personally know more people going there anyway. :happy: And I gets drinks :awesome:

HEY! :p

Well actually Nashville is a heck of a lot closer for me. Its just awkward timing in life. I'm making some calls tomorrow and seeing if anyone is interested in coming with me but I will be in the cheap seats if I go.

The Nashville crowd was pretty good for Green Day so I expect in general they just aren't a vocal lot.

Archived