Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I dont know what their deal is with Florida. They have only played 1 headline show here and that was in 2004. They did 2 MTVU shows in 2005 but besides coming here with MCR and U2 we don't get Muse. Sorry but that kind of makes me annoyed. :mad:

It annoys me too.

I'm going to Nashville, all I know is the venue is downtown, and I supposedly walked by it last time i was in Nashville? haha sorry not really helpful

I'm going. The Sommet Center really isn't that bad sound quality wise, well at least by arena standards.

I see a possibility of squeezing in a show on the 30th of Feb which is on a Monday...maybe a show in one of the carolinas...that would be sweet.

Ummm...you know there isn't a 30th of February, right? ;)

Yeah, I just placed the order yesterday. I got my username on the sleeve. :)

I ordered mine the other day, with name on the sleeve, too. What size did you get?

Or a 29th in 2010 for that matter!

I ordered mine the other day, with name on the sleeve, too. What size did you get?

After spending an hour trying to decide :rolleyes:, I got a small. That's what you got, right? It measured out about the same as a unisex medium I have. I expect it will shrink a bit, but that's okay. The measurements of the medium seemed too big. I guess since it's a more tailored style, I don't want it too baggy. If it's too small, guess I'll just look slutty. :p

:LOL: I don't know what I was looking at...oh well...there is a break between March 18 and March 29. I'm sure they'll add a couple more dates.

Just wondering...who's going to Nashville for the show on March 15th and anyone know about that venue?

I'm seriously thinking about going. However, its not the easiest time of year/night for me - so I'm glad I didn't hold out for Nashville tickets.

I saw Green Day/Kaiser Chiefs at Sommet on July 31st. What do you want to know? Can't guarantee I can answer but I can try.

Question to anyone who has been to the Gwinnett Center before: Are the 2nd level seats that bad?

You mean in the 200's? No way! The venue is set up so that pretty much ANY seat (except maybe like 300 V or something) is still a great view. I like the Gwinnett Center because it's a lot more personal than other venues I've been to and the only one where seats still make you feel like you're in the band's face. Unlike this lovely place called the Georgia Dome.

You mean in the 200's? No way! The venue is set up so that pretty much ANY seat (except maybe like 300 V or something) is still a great view. I like the Gwinnett Center because it's a lot more personal than other venues I've been to and the only one where seats still make you feel like you're in the band's face. Unlike this lovely place called the Georgia Dome.

I agree with this. I was there in September (not for a concert), and thought pretty much all of the seats looked good. :)

I hope 99x and Muse do some kind of contest, that would be fun.

I think the other radio station did a contest right outside of Gwinnett around 4 or 5 when I went to see Depeche Mode, I think they should do that for Muse.

As some pre-show entertainment :D

That would be awesome! Involve the people in line!

That would be awesome! Involve the people in line!

I know right, they should involve the people who are waiting at ridiculous hours for the show than random callers who don't even know who Muse is.

These two guys won passes and stuff to Muse back in 06' and they didn't even know who Muse was! :eek:

I know right, they should involve the people who are waiting at ridiculous hours for the show than random callers who don't even know who Muse is.

These two guys won passes and stuff to Muse back in 06' and they didn't even know who Muse was! :eek:

That shit happens all the time. When they do call in contests like that, you should be able to answer a very basic trivia question about the band or something.

That shit happens all the time. When they do call in contests like that, you should be able to answer a very basic trivia question about the band or something.

That's nuts. Why call in if you don't even know the band? Ugh! I know they were asking Muse related questions on the 96.1 ticket giveaway. It would be fun if they just picked some people that are standing in line for a contest with the band. How cool would that be?

I think I found myself some GA's for Atlanta! I also just aquired some for Nashville in the pre sale. Yay :dance:

Woohoo! Wish I could go to Nashville, too.

Archived