Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

So i have the ability to buy seats in 121, i have a total of 5 people coming.

My question is, Is there any way in the future to be able to buy more general floor?

The sale for the general public is Saturday morning. The bulk of the tickets have been held for that. Good luck!

Yeah, 121 is not that bad. I've been to Gwinett before and sat much farther away and was still able to see perfectly fine. Of course, Natalia! I really am excited to meet fellow Musers, it's going to be amazing. And it's Saturday so I don't have to worry about school or anything. Perfect!

Yeah, I went there in September and I remember thinking all the seats were pretty good. It's waaayyy smaller than the GA Dome. Just curious, what part of Atlanta are you in? I'm in Decatur. :)

Do you have a better floor plan of the seating (like on your ticket holder from previous gigs) than is up on their site? I just like to get my bearings if I am up in the gods or near enough to the floor. Like this one for the Sommet Center in Nashville you get how many rows there are in the sections.

TIA

Do you have a better floor plan of the seating (like on your ticket holder from previous gigs) than is up on their site? I just like to get my bearings if I am up in the gods or near enough to the floor. Like this one for the Sommet Center in Nashville you get how many rows there are in the sections.

TIA

This is the only floor plan I've seen: http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/uploads/tx_arena_calendar/10-02-27_Muse.pdf

Yeah, thats the one I keep finding too which is nearly useless except for generalizing.

Oh, and when I was trying to decide whether or not to get GA or seats, I found these pics of the arena on flickr. Maybe it will help people get an idea of size and scope. Of course, these are just closer up areas....

Thanks! with a bit of counting that first pic really helped.

Now to work out the seat numbering...

Oh, and when I was trying to decide whether or not to get GA or seats, I found these pics of the arena on flickr. Maybe it will help people get an idea of size and scope. Of course, these are just closer up areas....

2440480938_2e31da510c.jpg

2763704533_f862bd5d4f.jpg

2768600411_ac82e23181.jpg

2782778895_04eb03d377.jpg

2974482296_60e04b2f95.jpg

Good Morning everyone!! It's 78 days, isn't it?

**Bounces in her seat at work, -- coworkers pretend not to notice**

Renee, those pictures are awesome! I can almost TASTE beeing there! Thanx!

Good morning! OMG! Only 78 days until MYOOOZE!

:musesign::party:

:awesome:

RiverIsis, they used to have a more detailed seating map where you could click on the area of the arena to see the view from your seat and I don't know why it's not up anymore. Unless I'm imagining it was there, but I could have sworn it was there earlier this year!

I've been having problems with my account and ended up having to re-register so I didn't find out about the fan pre-sale until it was over. There are tickets available on the radio pre-sale but do you think I might possibly be able to get better seats if I wait until the public sale tomorrow? I'm just worried that if I don't buy what's currently available it might sell out before I can get tickets at all. What have your experiences been?

I'm a HUGE fan but I've never been able to see them in concert before. I REALLY want to go but I can't afford to buy third-party (some of the pre-sale tickets that were put up for "loyal fans" are already listed on ebay for 3x the ticket price).

I've been having problems with my account and ended up having to re-register so I didn't find out about the fan pre-sale until it was over. There are tickets available on the radio pre-sale but do you think I might possibly be able to get better seats if I wait until the public sale tomorrow? I'm just worried that if I don't buy what's currently available it might sell out before I can get tickets at all. What have your experiences been?

I'm a HUGE fan but I've never been able to see them in concert before. I REALLY want to go but I can't afford to buy third-party (some of the pre-sale tickets that were put up for "loyal fans" are already listed on ebay for 3x the ticket price).

What seats are you pulling up on the pre-sale? Are you trying for seats or GA?

There will be way more tickets available during the public sale tomorrow if you can't pull up what you want right now.

What seats are you pulling up on the pre-sale? Are you trying for seats or GA?

There will be way more tickets available during the public sale tomorrow if you can't pull up what you want right now.

I've been pulling up section 102 or 121. I would prefer GA but I will take seats as close as possible.

:awesome:

RiverIsis, they used to have a more detailed seating map where you could click on the area of the arena to see the view from your seat and I don't know why it's not up anymore. Unless I'm imagining it was there, but I could have sworn it was there earlier this year!

Just my (our) luck then! :LOL:

It was so much easier when I got Green Day tickets earlier this year because I could see actual seats (Nashville not Atlanta). In the end we had two pairs of seats one set in front of the other and we really enjoyed this set up as you didn't have the people on the ends left out of the conversations etc.

Guys! Just wanted to let someone know, -- Muse will be in my neck of the woods as well (Ft. Worth on the 17th of March!!). I am so excited!! I'll still be coming to Atlanta, but gosh, a 30-mile drive to Ft. Worth sure beats a 770-mile drive to Atlanta!!

This is going to be a very good spring!

Should I try buying another set of tix tomorrow? Is it possible to get a better section than 121? I tried again pushing GA on my parents and it's a no now, it's going to be a no tomorrow. Closer seats would be so amazing.

you can always pull tickets up and see where they are at before you have to pay for them, so you could always do that on saturday

Hey all,

I hope this is relevant to this thread. I was listening to 99x today and Chris was on the phone. He sort of implied that they would have the same stage set up as they had during the european tour. So, in case anyone was wondering, I suppose for this show we can all expect a spectacular stage set up. He also said that the band would be rehearsing at the arena on the Friday before the gig, but that they would try and squeeze an event in with 99x. One similar to the gocart racing they had when they came with U2.

Guys! Just wanted to let someone know, -- Muse will be in my neck of the woods as well (Ft. Worth on the 17th of March!!). I am so excited!! I'll still be coming to Atlanta, but gosh, a 30-mile drive to Ft. Worth sure beats a 770-mile drive to Atlanta!!

I knew they'd come to TX! :)

Hey all,

I hope this is relevant to this thread. I was listening to 99x today and Chris was on the phone. He sort of implied that they would have the same stage set up as they had during the european tour. So, in case anyone was wondering, I suppose for this show we can all expect a spectacular stage set up. He also said that the band would be rehearsing at the arena on the Friday before the gig, but that they would try and squeeze an event in with 99x. One similar to the gocart racing they had when they came with U2.

I forgot about that interview! That was rufygirl's question she submitted! :D I'm gonna post this info in the US thread because people were wondering. Thanks! :) And yes, it's quite relevant!

Yeah! I'm glad for a closer gig for you.

Hey, if anyone finds a link to Chris's interview, post it!

Archived