Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Yes!!! But seriously I don't know what I'll do during that song- maybe check out merchandise... no then I'll lose my barrier spot that I'm going to get this time!! I'll just make up a dancy dance for that one I guess. Actually I might love it live but I'm sure my friend I'm going with will make fun of it the whole way home.

I saw the show in Berlin a few weeks ago and cringed when they played Guiding Light. Muse is probably the best band I've ever heard live, but I can't stand that song. With all of their music being so great, I hated to think of all the songs they could have played in GL's place.

Also, I don't know if they plan on changing any of the stage arrangements, but at the Berlin show they had the barrier set so far away from the stage that even the people who waited six hours to stand in the front were still a good ten yards away from the band.

Hey guys, I just found out that the person I'm going with would rather be in seats (good thing I'm hitting the floor in Boston!). I have 2 GA tix to the Atlanta show that I'd be willing to trade for seats but ONLY if they are in sections 116, 117, 118, 106, 107, 108. Otherwise, my friend will be sitting on the edge of the floor while I get into the mix. :)

PM me if you are interested.

Hey guys, I just found out that the person I'm going with would rather be in seats (good thing I'm hitting the floor in Boston!). I have 2 GA tix to the Atlanta show that I'd be willing to trade for seats but ONLY if they are in sections 116, 117, 118, 106, 107, 108. Otherwise, my friend will be sitting on the edge of the floor while I get into the mix. :)

PM me if you are interested.

You'll know from me on Sunday.

I have a pair of GA tix that I got on the muse.mu presale yesterday. The people I'm going with would rather have a seat and after the fiasco that was camping out here in Raleigh for the U2 show I'm not sure I'm up for that again. Also, like a few folks here, I'm pretty short so if I'm not really up front I'm screwed.

If we get good seats on Saturday, someone is welcome to buy my GA tix. Can't wait!!!

I hope you get GA tomorrow! :eek:

How tall are you? I'm 5'5" and willing to get in a fight if I have to, but I admit I'm a bit worried about being able to see. I'm gonna try for the barrier at least. I would think anyone that's lining up before noon should be able to get the barrier. I worry about the wankers though that will try to cheat their way to the front. :indiff: That's where the punching comes in. :chuckle:

Damn! I am only 5'2 and would have no chance against the punching!

I'm a fast runner though, will that help?? lol lol

I am just as excited today as I was yesterday -- I don't think I can survive this madness for 79 more days!

I am just as excited today as I was yesterday -- I don't think I can survive this madness for 79 more days!

haha same hereeee, you have to run down a flight of stairs :stunned:. I'm scared to do that!

Just remember Musers stick together. Help your own. Forget the others, we're the real fans. So if you want to help a fellow Muser "advance their line position" I say do it. We're the real fans.

@aznaryl -- I didn't know there were stairs... this means no heels for my short arse!

@church -- Of course Musers stick together! I couldn't see it any other way. We'll all be fine once we get there, I have a good feeling about this!

:awesome: Because I probably won't be there until noon :LOL:

:awesome: Because I probably won't be there until noon :LOL:

Me too. My arrival is dependent on my hubby. He loves Muse, but I'm not sure he wants to stand around in line all day. He's already told me he's not toting around chairs. Duh, you sit in them. :LOL: I thought, sit in the chairs until 6, then take them to the car. Seems reasonable.

Well, I'm not short at least, but not tall, and I can run pretty fast down stairs. So maybe I'll have a chance. And yes, let's try to look out for each other. I wish I knew how many tickets were GA. The whole arena seats 13,000 and obviously the majority of people will be in seats.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Yesterday I was listening to SS in the car and I welled up because I'm so emo about this gig, and esp. seeing SS live. That song gets to me even under normal circumstances. I'm such a weirdo lol. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm not short at least, but not tall, and I can run pretty fast down stairs. So maybe I'll have a chance. And yes, let's try to look out for each other. I wish I knew how many tickets were GA. The whole arena seats 13,000 and obviously the majority of people will be in seats.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Yesterday I was listening to SS in the car and I welled up because I'm so emo about this gig, and esp. seeing SS live. That song gets to me even under normal circumstances. I'm such a weirdo lol. :rolleyes:

It's a great song. Not sure that I've welled up over SS. I have when watching Muscle Museum with all those people crying, because I've been there. :( Who's emo now? :LOL:

Oh yeah, I bought my forum shirt!

@aznaryl -- I didn't know there were stairs... this means no heels for my short arse!

@church -- Of course Musers stick together! I couldn't see it any other way. We'll all be fine once we get there, I have a good feeling about this!

haha idk how you'd do it if you wore heels!

i'm short too, its okay we'll be fine! :p

What size did you get? I can't decide.... :confused:

I ordered a small women's. I measured some of my shirts, and that was closest. My only fear is it'll be short/tight after washing. But most folks I think were saying the shirts run big. The guy's small was an inch smaller in the chest, which I thought was a little weird. I'm not big in that area :$ so no biggie. I am long waisted, tho, so short length bothers me. We'll see!

hey bailey check your inbox!! I am in Atl and I have been trying to get floor tix through the presale all day..... Anyone else have spare GA tix to get rid of??

I can't wait for February!

Got seats in section 117 with the 99x presale. Will sell GA tix for what I paid if anyone is interested. PM me!

Is it February yet?

Me too. My arrival is dependent on my hubby. He loves Muse, but I'm not sure he wants to stand around in line all day. He's already told me he's not toting around chairs. Duh, you sit in them. :LOL: I thought, sit in the chairs until 6, then take them to the car. Seems reasonable.

At the U2 show lots of people bought really cheap chairs and just left them when we went inside. I found a cosy spot on the cement and was fine though!

Archived