Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

The piano songs are why I fell in love with Muse. I want Butterflies and Huricanes so bad!!

I don't know which song I'd like to here more really. Probably Sunburn, because this may be the last tour they'll ever play it. B&H has life left in it.

Good luck to all who are doing the presale today!

I may sound like a total nOOb, but I'd like to hear KOC. We didn't hear it in October, and that's the song that got my (and my family!) hooked. Great for singing along, and fist pumping.

As far as recognizing each other...anybody thought about doing those the forum design on a hoodie?

I may sound like a total nOOb, but I'd like to hear KOC. We didn't hear it in October, and that's the song that got my (and my family!) hooked. Great for singing along, and fist pumping.

As far as recognizing each other...anybody thought about doing those the forum design on a hoodie?

Pretending you're on horseback rather than driving a "mom's taxi".... Oh the looks I get to that one :D And as for timing, yesterday when I collected the kiddos Undisclosed Desires came on the radio as I told them!

Is there a link to the forum design?

I'm thinking I just want to do a tee shirt because I want to be wearing it inside, and I don't want to be stuck with a jacket inside. As far as recognizing each other outside in line (when we're probably wearing jackets), we'll have to figure out an ID system I think.

And I totally want to hear KoC too! I'm bummed they didn't do it in October.

Pretending you're on horseback rather than driving a "mom's taxi".... Oh the looks I get to that one :D And as for timing, yesterday when I collected the kiddos Undisclosed Desires came on the radio as I told them!

Is there a link to the forum design?

Here's the forum shirt info:

:)

Hey, don't forget about the cool ".mu forum member" shirts designed by a forum member. Here's the thread: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=6926605#post6926605 They look pretty awesome. I need another Muse shirt like I need a hole in the head, but I'm still getting one, I think. If everyone got one, we'd be easy to spot! Except for the fact that it will probably be freezing cold and we'll be wearing jackets. :erm:

Here's a pic of someone wearing one: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6737976&postcount=196 Your username can be printed on the sleeve. The back is blank.

And here's a ladies shirt: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6729127&postcount=191

Here's the link to purchase: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6670595&postcount=152

I, personally, felt it was risky and figured the GA must've sold out with the Muse.mu presale.

Well if anyone wants to trade GA for seated tickets, I have seven seated tickets all in a row in section 101 Row T. Considering I saw row X and row V available before row T, I'm assuming A is at the back, and Z is at the front, so row T should be pretty close to the front.

I'm pretty sure I saw some people earlier who had to get GA with the muse.mu presale when they wanted seated tickets, so just let me know.

Damn I passed like 10 times looking for GA, and even selected GA specifically multiple times only to be told that they didn't have any of those for sale, so I gave up at got my row T's. :-(

I've even checked multiple times since buying and still haven't seen any GA.

i guess the only reason i got general admission as an option was because it was literally 15 seconds after the stuff popped up that i entered in all the info, except i forgot to select seating instead of best option available... and, as i said, general admission popped up.

now, i selected insurance for my ticket. does that mean, if i do have the chance to buy better tickets later on, i can cancel these tickets and get my money back? i REALLY wanted section 117 or 106. then 118 or 105. i mean, my 5th choice out of six isn't bad, but i want my 1-4th.

I will totally honest in saying my mother is genius. She had to do it for me this morning as I am not in my best form, and she managed to get reserved seating. We'll try for GA tomorrow and if we get them, we'll just sell the seated ones. In case I don't get them tomorrow, is anyone possibly interested in trading 2 GA tickets for 2 good seated tickets?

Archived