Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Alright. I will cheer up and try again tomorrow. I'll get a friend to do it with me on another computer too. And if all else fails I'll get the $175 tickets for Christmas. This is not the end of the world. This is not the end of the world. This is not the end of the world...

It feels like it is.... I am so depressed.

Alright, well -- I'll be on a T3 line tomorrow, I'll get my whole office to try for me...

I am happy for those who got the tickets, please keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us, OK?

Sorry about your luck, I think you will be fine, I have NEVER been able to get pre-sale tix, this my first time in 20 years!

I also know I have never had a hard time getting Muse tix here in the States. Went to two shows in one year, no problem, excellent seats both times.

ahh THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this, right as i read it i went to the site and got 3 GA tickets :)

thank you thank you so much!! :)

No problem! Glad I could help..now if anyone can help me?..I got 2 pit tix im holding in my shopping cart..I want to release them so jae can get it..how do i do this?

Archived