Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Only minutes away! Gah!

We had an eventful night. Son woke up with labored breathing around 2:30. Called the nurse's line. They said, "Take him to the ER." Hubby took him in. I stayed home with cranky daughter. DS has the croup. got a steroid shot and breathing machine. They got home a little after 6 (I got DD to bed at 5:30!) So, I'm a little bleary eyed this am. DS is breathing much better and sleeping in. What a night!

hopefully see y'all all on here soon with tickets!

{{{hugs}}} for you, hope he is feeling better soon.

Got my 3 GA Floor tickets! :D

It doesn't look like there was an option to buy seats if you wanted that. Those of you who wanted seats, if they don't appear on the Muse pre-sale later, maybe try the 99X sale tomorrow?

Oh and if it says Sold Out, keep checking back, because I know in the past, even if it says sold out, that tickets will pop up later, because of credit card declines or whatever.

i think something is wrong with the site

I got to select how many tickets to buy and it redirected me to a page that said click event home to continue and i didnt see a link so i clicked the ticket home link and it took me back to the home pre-sale page

soo...i don't know what went wrong..

Got my 3 GA Floor tickets! :D

It doesn't look like there was an option to buy seats if you wanted that. Those of you who wanted seats, if they don't appear on the Muse pre-sale later, maybe try the 99X sale tomorrow?

can someone tell me about this 99x sale? i want to try it.

i think something is wrong with the site

I got to select how many tickets to buy and it redirected me to a page that said click event home to continue and i didnt see a link so i clicked the ticket home link and it took me back to the home pre-sale page

soo...i don't know what went wrong..

This happened to me too.

Archived