Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Except Matt did tease with TaB for a minute...

When he did that I was like no way! :pope:

Getting toward the end of my videos..... Hope you have enjoyed them....

U*N*N*A*T*U*R*A*L ***** S*E*L*E*C*T*I*O*N

A GREAT SONG LIVE ..... Bellamy's guitar work is awe inspiring.:eek:

VIDEO

That's a really great song live. I'm so glad you've posted all these videos! :D Not many other good ones have made an appearance.

Does anyone know what Dom said to the crowd at the very end? I couldn't make any of it out. But I do remember earlier in the set he said "Atlanta's fuckin' rockin'!" :awesome::\mm/:

He said something along the lines of "Atlanta you're fuckin' amazing, we'll see you all soon"

Does anyone know what Dom said to the crowd at the very end? I couldn't make any of it out. But I do remember earlier in the set he said "Atlanta's fuckin' rockin'!" :awesome::\mm/:

I've got it taped on my second card - I will try to get it up and linked - I just carried on after KoC knowing that was the last song in case they said anything. :D

He said something along the lines of "Atlanta you're fuckin' amazing, we'll see you all soon"

I thought the "you all" sounded a bit Southern US rather than Southwest England. :LOL:

he says "We love you guys ----you guys -- rock and roll--- see ya later! Cheers!" the dashes are the gaps I can't quite make out and I don't have the foggiest what Matt shouted before that. :LOL: bl**dy west country accents (and before anyone gets their knickers in a twist I always got asked where I was from in the west country :LOL:)

Here's my vid - it says its still processing so we shall see -

I just checked my crappy video and Dom said, "We love you guys, Atlanta. You guys f***king rock, as always. See you next time. Cheers." I have no clue what Matt said. :LOL:

Well, it was they're first stop. I'm sure they'll get confused sooner or later! :LOL:

honestly, all those backstage areas, buses, roads, radio stations etc must start to look the same after a while. Just hope they brought their thermals for the weather on the east coast ATM

Archived