Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

thanks for the pictures. It is great to see different angles from the concert. I was surprised that I didn't see any professional photographers at the front of the stage in front of the barrier.

I'd also like for someone to have recorded the audio of that venue that I can get my hands on. Hopefully something comes out soon?

This show was simply amazing, I was not even a fan of SSPU before this show, but its really a match made in heaven, they had me even more pumped for Muse, which I didn't think was possible. I still have the damned tour shirt on 4 days later lol. Here is my gallery of the show (crappy iPhone pics) I was fifth row in section 114 (Pretty level with Matt's wing, a little higher, maybe 10 feet.). I still have afterglow lol.

My gallery (200+ pics)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=370593226&albumId=1260843

I'm trying to match up lyrics with the songs, so if anyone was there and I am wrong about what song it is being played, let me know. I don't know where the pic of the set list came from, my friend sent it to me.

I'm particularly at a loss with the jams. I love Muse but I haven't listened to the jams too much. So I am a little confused about the part with Nishe and Mellow Jam.

If anyone wants it, I have the first 20 minutes audio, but I was so close to speakers its completely impossible to understand.

I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on here...

Love the pics, it was great getting to meet you and everyone else, even if it was only for 10 minutes! :D

Awesome show last night in Atlanta!! :) Sound and energy were phenomenal. I enjoyed the setlist - I'd love to hear some of the older songs, but that's just not gonna happen on this tour. Looks like Cave and FG will be swapped depending on the show.

I will be posting some nice HD video to YouTube over the next few days for anyone interested. :)

Thanks to Bailypup97 for making the ticket available to me!! Nice meeting you.:D

Thanks SO much for your videos!

Just finished following the VA thread. Same set as last night, except they cut MK Ultra. :( I don't think I'm gonna follow along anymore, though. The complaining is just too tedious and annoying.

Nat, I'm gonna go watch your vids now. :)

Sadly, I'm with you on this, used to enjoy the sexy plane when I first found it, but if the mods are going to allow the whiners to take over the gig threads during the show, I won't follow. And I will do my best to ignore them in the Chicago thread:rolleyes:

here is my flickr site with some pictures from the concert uploaded.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frienca/sets/72157623405742991/

Thanks! :)

my lame camera :supersad: here are my paltry pic contributions, one is from the already-mentioned georgia aquarium :D must get a better camera! gaaah! :facepalm:

The alligator is like... I see youuuu. :) We visited the aquarium back in Oct and it was very cool. I need a new camera also. My camera couldn't even handle the audio. I recorded a bit of US and it's just all distortion lol.

my photos on flickr

Used my sisters camera for the first time. I much prefer my canon g10 but it doesnt zoom far enough for their massive stage.

Thanks! I'm loving that everyone got such good pics. :)

Some pics of the Boardies (more coming later)

We couldn't get the setlist before the gig started (the security guard insisted that he could not pick it up!), but there was 1 sheet laying a few yards away from me; I was able to focus in on it (thank you, Lumix!!) and here is the result! It was kinda nice knowing the set before the first show (still no CE, but I'll survive). :LOL:

I'm glad you got home safe and sound, I guess I can't complain about my 7 hour drive. lol It was great getting to meet you. Love all your pics! :D

You can't please everyone but I, for one, thought it was awesome and I'd go see the same exact show again tomorrow if I could!

me too! :D

It always amuses me when any fan thinks they know better than the band. We all have opinions but so far the band's choices have gotten you to become their fan not the other way around so why question their choices now? :LOL:

Wow! It was totally worth the 10 hour car ride from florida to see them.. I went with my 18year old and we continued to have the arguement on who told who about MUSE. :LOL:

To bond over a 20 hour car ride (both ways) with your 18 year old is priceless! So worth every penny on gas, hotel and tickets (which I had to pay alot for on Stub Hub, since they were sold out) I'm so fortunate that in this economy I could splurge!

The fans were awesome. We stayed at the Holiday Inn across from the Gwinnet center and everyone was so friendly and funny as hell.

In the audience everyone was talking and socializing. (I'm 45 and been to alot of concerts, none have been this friendly and fun)

We had seen them in Tampa when they opened for U2 and thought no way could it get any better, but they blew us away with this gig. I wish I didn't work so we could follow them around the NE.

I was especially thrilled with all the old stuff they played, esp. New Born and to close with Knights of Cydonia was totally freaking awesome!

It something my son and I will always have, to think that MUSE brought a mother and son closer together! Go Figure!

Just wanted to share! Peace all!

Totally feel ya! Some of the best times I've had over the years has been going to concerts with my daughters. We luckily have the same taste in music. :) My husband misses out a lot due to his job.

Wow...I could have written this post! I travelled from eastern NC with my 15-year old son and I feel so fortunate to be able to bond over Muse with him. I was surprised to see so many *ahem* "mature" Musers at the concert. However, the older ladies next to me were a mystery. They asked me who was opening so they weren't SSPU fans. They seemed to know "Uprising" but no other songs and left before the encore. Then again, maybe they just got tired of my jumping and off-key singing. ;)

lol. I was jumping also, of course, so was everyone around us. The guy behind me who was singing off and on was on key and he sounded especially good during SS. lol Here's hoping Muse actually make to to NC next time around. :)

me too! :D

It always amuses me when any fan thinks they know better than the band. We all have opinions but so far the band's choices have gotten you to become their fan not the other way around so why question their choices now? :LOL:

Let's face it, there are just TOO MANY great Muse songs to be able to play ever one in a single show. Though we'd love for them to try :D

Sadly, I'm with you on this, used to enjoy the sexy plane when I first found it, but if the mods are going to allow the whiners to take over the gig threads during the show, I won't follow. And I will do my best to ignore them in the Chicago thread:rolleyes:

I know, I was skimming the VA thread and was trying to ignore all the negative posts, sheesh.

where were you during the show, Rufygirl?

I am not sure I know who you are.

We were a couple people from the bar in front of Matt. We are all 5'4" and under, so we were happy to have ended up with such a great view. I was with my sister and daughter.

Here is a pic of me and my daughter before the show

http://img694.yfrog.com/i/waitingmeashsmallz.jpg/

Ha i saw you some time during the show.

This is me after the show. Just chillin :LOL: Most amazing thing i have ever done in my life. Btw Im in the black crouched down

photo.php?pid=31264941&id=1125271171

um how do i post an image here because i just tried too.

Yay, someone at our show got to meet the band! lol Was this through someone you knew or a radio station thingee? Thanks for sharing. :D

Aww, Matt's so tiny.

This may show up better -

26419_1272001796558_1125271171_31264941_4146959_n.jpg

This is me after the show. Just chillin :LOL: Most amazing thing i have ever done in my life. Btw Im in the black crouched down

?action=view&current=GenoMuse.jpg

um how do i post an image here because i just tried too.[/quote

:eek: I am so jealous.

?action=view&current=GenoMuse.jpg

um how do i post an image here because i just tried too.

Well done! Did you win a comp? I can tell this wasn't just stalking.;)

I was caller number 9 on 99x to win the the tickets. They called back and told me I got to meet them backstage the next day. I was driving and by the time i got off the phone i was going like 100 in a 55. They are all so very nice. Their lights guy was actually a friend of theirs since school. Dom and Matt are both very tiny and Chris was actually kinda shy. I told them that they are something special and they were very polite, and to never lose that because it made them great. I told them about the teenage girls next to me during the concert that almost passed out and they laughed. Really really down to earth. Said they were absolutely coming back to atlanta. I asked if it was ok to post some stuff here. they wanted people to know they were very very excited from the reaction they got from the crowd.

Archived