Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

dunno if its been mentioned, but the hullaballoons are now eyeballs!

2946ca9d-6495-4a13-8a98-aaf832b06d32.jpg

That's awesome.

Oh and Natalia, what camera do you use?

Olly, I've got a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ35 for this. I am about 95% satisfied with it. Digital noise at higher ISO is still too high.

Cheers!

I hope people are referring to the security guard that looks like Gerard Butler. He was extremely nice and had some fun stories.

Who was the mother with her daughter that was standing right next to me? I am not even aware if they are on the forums. I was one of the tall guys on the barrier on Matt's side.

I hope people are referring to the security guard that looks like Gerard Butler. He was extremely nice and had some fun stories.

Who was the mother with her daughter that was standing right next to me? I am not even aware if they are on the forums. I was one of the tall guys on the barrier on Matt's side.

I think that was the same guard. Did the mom have curly-ish blonde hair? That was Ella (boardie) and her mom. I was on the other side of them. Oh, hi! :D

I think she's gonna say Lumix! that is Furygirl's too -- gonna get me one, but a new 16X is apparently coming to stores :unsure: dunno if I can afford to wait before the Chicago gig :eek:

Mine's just the simple ZS1, but I'm pretty happy with it. :) Nat's is fancier!

Gerard Butler? lol

Didnt see that one.

btw just seen your photos frienca. Really great photos!

I knew with how the barrier curved my big head was bound to end up in someone's photo. :LOL:

Furygirl, are you the one that made the cookies and wore the .mu shirt? If so, then I know who you are.

That's me! I think I may have met you, but I'm a little hazy.... :LOL: Oh wait, looking at your FB pic, I remember seeing you on the other side of Ella's mom, and you're in one of Natalia's pics. :)

That was incredible. Does anyone's neck still hurt? I got a massage yesterday and the korean lady was laughing at me when she got to my neck. And then was like "oh my god, what did you do?". I wanted to tell her I saw Muse...but she wouldn't get it.

Ugh....when will they come back to Atlanta? I don't want to wait YEARS.

That was incredible. Does anyone's neck still hurt?

Ugh....when will they come back to Atlanta? I don't want to wait YEARS.

My neck is still a bit sore. I'm not sure if it's from banging my head or looking up at the stage. Probably both....

Yeah, I'd imagine they won't be back this way for a long time. :(

Furygirl, are you the one that made the cookies and wore the .mu shirt? If so, then I know who you are.

Looking at your pictures, you were right there by me! What were you wearing?

That's me! I think I may have met you, but I'm a little hazy.... :LOL: Oh wait, looking at your FB pic, I remember seeing you on the other side of Ella's mom, and you're in one of Natalia's pics. :)

Ah, I definitely saw you and Natalia a bit to my right!

Yeah, I know who you are! I was two behind you with the white Bloc Party shirt.

I think that was the same guard. Did the mom have curly-ish blonde hair? That was Ella (boardie) and her mom. I was on the other side of them. Oh, hi! :D

Yeah, I was right behind them just to their left! They were very nice!

Let's see... Right in front of Matt with two people between me and the barrier (guys in front got there at 1AM, then the people between were the people right in front of us in line).

I saw you at one point, haha.

Let's see... Right in front of Matt with two people between me and the barrier (guys in front got there at 1AM, then the people between were the people right in front of us in line).

I saw you at one point, haha.

I thought I saw you based on your desciption, but I wasn't sure enough to risk going to say hi and losing my spot.

hah, don't take it personally, but I won't know you until I see a picture to refresh my mind. but, I am glad you know your location. I know there was a guy wearing plaid shorts behind me and to the right and there was a girl wearing I think white? that was directly behind me.

Don't worry, I doubt I could pick your face out of a lineup! Maybe if Ella puts her pictures up, there's a couple the security guy took of her and her mom where I jumped in the back and gave a thumbs up :LOL:

I was under the assumption that Back in Black was going to be played as well. I am a fan of ACDC, so it would have been a fun experience, but I am kind of glad they didn't.

As stated above, the dress rehearsal was the night before in which the winner was there

Archived