Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Some shorter video clips from the Atlanta show

1. Matt and his wicked guitar outro to Hysteria

2. Matt dancing and jumping thru the intro to SMBH

3. Resistance clip - blue

4. MK Ultra clip

My feet hurt, my neck is killing me (apparently I was imitating Chris a little more than is healthy for someone my age :LOL:), and my vocal cords are shredded. I feel GREAT!!!! Completely awesome show. Perhaps not my ideal set list, but we can't have everything in life. I'm ready for another show!!!! Thanks for a great night, guys!

Well said! Were you the lady with set list in the car next to my van?

Truly a remarkable show from Muse. They really fucking brought it. We got there at 3pm, tailgated, waited and got about 7 rows back dead center on the floor. I hated Silversun Pickups, I had no idea their lead singer was a guy. I totally thought it was a girl. They just did not do much for me at all. The crowd was great, great showing from Muse in Atlanta once again. Turns out the limited seating might have had some of the best views in the house once Muse hit the stage. It wasn't a sell out like some of the radio stations had previously been saying, there were about 300 tickets left unsold I believe I heard.

Uprising was nasty, the crowd on the floor just went apeshit. The crowd was definitely in awe mode, people in Europe need to realize us Americans aren't accustomed to see Muse headlining near-sold out arenas, it was such a great sight. Bellamy was in top form as was Dom and Chris. Stockholm Syndrome was with the outros was great. The production was A+ as usual. I really enjoyed the setlist, I thought it flowed very well. The crowd definitely lost a little touch at the beginning of KoC but once it started going and Matt promts the crowd to hit it, the place went off. People were going crazy. There were a ton of people there though that were there only because Uprising has been played on Project 9-6-1 10x a day since August and that was all they knew. Had no problem with Twi-hards or douche bags. I have to say I was in the best place in the arena, a few rows back on the floor perfect view of everything. I can't wait to see them in Nashville in two weeks!

MUSE BROUGHT GWINNETT DOWN!

I love this review and almost completely agree with you - They may have said they had 300 seats left but they had folding chairs out at the top of the sections - WTF!

Absolutely Amazing show! I was in Section 117, Row W, With The Black Muse Hoody, crazy hair, and big camera. Had my own little mosh area for spazzing the entire length, Felt like the only one in my section that knew the words to every song they played and I think Someone stole my drink, but that's okay. Wish they would have played CE. :(

Anyone else lose it when SS came on?... Whoa, dont know what happened to me :LOL:

And I spent like $150 on merchandise.

I need to sleep now.

There were quite a few people in our section that didn't know a lot of their songs - I think I kinda missed out as I was on the end of a row so I wasn't in the middle of a group - it somehow seems better to be in the middle even if you are the only one going crazy. I was Section 118 playing sit stand during SSPU because apparently our end of our row was the only way out for what seemed like our entire section (and unless you think I jest two girls actually climbed to our row) :mad: I was more than a little fed up with that as I wanted that seat to actually sit in during SSPU because I have a bad knee :rolleyes:

I'm trying to remember what our setlist was at the O2 on the 12th, because we had the Feeling Good, Guiding Light combination but Unintended instead of MK Ultra. I don't think having a more chilled section in the middle is a bad thing. This sounds like a good balance. :)

I liked the chilled section too - otherwise it just all starts to sound like a muddle of the same you need to change it up and build it up again.

I had a great time last night, though it was almost ruined by a couple of things (I'll get into that later).

First off, SSPU........decent. I wasn't blown away by any means, but they were better than I thought they'd be. I may pick up their albums, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Muse was epic, truly epic. There was no shortage of energy coming from any of the boys, and the crowd (for the most part) was giving back all that Muse gave. I was disappointed by the setlist; no surprises sans MK Ultra and MotP. In the end, it was truly fantastic.

I was in the pit, about midway between Dom and Chris, maybe 20, 30 feet from the barrier. I'm glad that other people had great experiences in the pit, but I gotta be honest here; mine wasn't that great. From the get-go, my friend and I had these two short girls try to push their way past us; no asking whether or not they could stand in front of us because they were short. They were, in general, just being complete...well....you know. They were obviously there to see SSPU, as they screamed at the top of their lungs about every 30 seconds for them (if anyone here was near where I was, you know the sound). One girl even had the gall to tell me that she could get in front of me because, and I quote, "I'm a girl, and I'm allowed to." They eventually left after harassing my friend for being tall; not his fault he's over 6 feet tall.

All in all, besides the douchebaggery from some of the people in the pit, I had a great time. Thanks Muse, thanks a lot!

:LOL: you know I always thought I was too short for the pit and I'm 5'8" - the one thing about being in the seats is I did get a rather good view of what some people considered appropriate gear to wear in the pit! I thought the girl with the heels and purplely pink dress was rather an interesting choice.

I hardly have a voice today, so I'm counting yesterday as a win. My mom and her friend loved the show, and they said that no one in the seats sat down once Muse came on. Merch killed my soul with how expensive it was though. Shirt & program was $70. I would do it all again right now.
That was pretty much our experience the seats were hopping actually they were BOUNCING... I did contemplate a couple of times if we would survive if they actually collapsed :eek:

Church, were you with a curlyhaired blonde guy? If you were I was right behind you until the balloons came out when I stole your spot :$ sorry bout that(!) I saw a gap and ran... yea very rude. But I was gonna ask if that was you but I was too into the show- I was the blonde girl screaming like crazy & had a guy with me.

This show was my first Muse gig, and to this day is still one of the best I've been to, even if it was just a few songs.

Interestingly enough, before the show, they were hanging outside their bus talking with people. Went up and met them, briefly chatted.

how did you make it past security back there? some of the security guarding the entrances were jerks when we talked to them earlier in the day.

Church, were you with a curlyhaired blonde guy? If you were I was right behind you until the balloons came out when I stole your spot :$ sorry bout that(!) I saw a gap and ran... yea very rude. But I was gonna ask if that was you but I was too into the show- I was the blonde girl screaming like crazy & had a guy with me.

Chapel, I wish I'd met you! I was at the barrier in front of Church, but to the left a little (next to Natalia, with the red hair). It was a great night!

Oh, and yeah, that was him with the curly haired blonde dude.

how did you make it past security back there? some of the security guarding the entrances were jerks when we talked to them earlier in the day.

No. I think this person was talking Cotton Club. Remember when the band walked out and the crowd cheered and people ran over to them at the bus....yeah that day.

here is my flickr site with some pictures from the concert uploaded.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frienca/sets/72157623405742991/

Great shots! Love Chris and Dom -

My DH moaned about me draggin him to the show - even to the point of offering his ticket to Nashville to someone else because he wouldn't want to see them once let alone twice - he keeps mentioning the little things he liked - i.e. he really liked them but he can't lose face and say he did!!! :LOL:

Edit: Natalia with the cool black shirt that said muse across the back?! I told my boyfriend how much I loved that shirt!

Aww! I wish I hadn't stollen his spot but it was just empty so I ran! Ah! But when saw the lab coat I was like Oh! Church! But I wish I had met all of you guys! I ended up not getting to the venue till 5:30 so I wasn't as close as I'd have liked but it was still incredible!! I need to read through all these pages!

Chapel, I wish I'd met you! I was at the barrier in front of Church, but to the left a little (next to Natalia, with the red hair). It was a great night!

Oh, and yeah, that was him with the curly haired blonde dude.

Edit: Natalia with the cool black shirt that said muse across the back?! I told my boyfriend how much I loved that shirt!

Aww! I wish I hadn't stollen his spot but it was just empty so I ran! Ah! But when saw the lab coat I was like Oh! Church! But I wish I had met all of you guys! I ended up not getting to the venue till 5:30 so I wasn't as close as I'd have liked but it was still incredible!! I need to read through all these pages!

No, that wasn't Natalia. Must've been another red head! You got pretty close then for getting there at 5:30! :awesome:

I cant believe what im reading here! You people sound like a pack of sick hyenas.

The people that didnt see the ATL show, you can debate set lists all you want!

For me, this was the absolute best show ive seen (Texas 2x, virginia 2x, denver,

raleigh,VA, and now ATL). The sound was perfect, the light show was amazing,

and I felt them put their heart and soul into that performance. Yeah, we could all

lament the "classics"; but, you gotta expect alot of the new songs. And, although

I wasnt impressed with the new album at first, im glad i listened to it alot, because

the songs were so much better live! Yes, you know it. MUSE fucking ROCKS!

And for those of you going to see MUSE in the near future; stop thinking about

what you think you want to hear. Just enjoy the fucking show!

Hey! Yesterday was my first major MUSE concert although I have been a HUGE fan since 2005!!

I was just wondering ... since it was the first leg of the US tour, and they had a longer setlist than had been talked about in Japan/Australia... and the light show and stage stuff was amazing... and since they were being professionally recorded.... what do you think the chances are any of it might be turned into a live CD or DVD? I have no idea so I'm curious what you professional MUSE fans think--- how AMAZING would it be to have been part of that, eh?

:D Thx guys!!!

Hey! Yesterday was my first major MUSE concert although I have been a HUGE fan since 2005!!

I was just wondering ... since it was the first leg of the US tour, and they had a longer setlist than had been talked about in Japan/Australia... and the light show and stage stuff was amazing... and since they were being professionally recorded.... what do you think the chances are any of it might be turned into a live CD or DVD? I have no idea so I'm curious what you professional MUSE fans think--- how AMAZING would it be to have been part of that, eh?

:D Thx guys!!!

They're making a tour DVD and with Atlanta being the opening show of the YS tour I'd say that there's a good chance it makes it onto it. :)

Certainly there won't be a DVD of ONLY Atlanta though

I cant believe what im reading here! You people sound like a pack of sick hyenas.

The people that didnt see the ATL show, you can debate set lists all you want!

For me, this was the absolute best show ive seen (Texas 2x, virginia 2x, denver,

raleigh,VA, and now ATL). The sound was perfect, the light show was amazing,

and I felt them put their heart and soul into that performance. Yeah, we could all

lament the "classics"; but, you gotta expect alot of the new songs. And, although

I wasnt impressed with the new album at first, im glad i listened to it alot, because

the songs were so much better live! Yes, you know it. MUSE fucking ROCKS!

And for those of you going to see MUSE in the near future; stop thinking about

what you think you want to hear. Just enjoy the fucking show!

Probably the wrong crowd for this reference but these threads are starting to sound a bit like the MSG crowd referenced in Rick Nelson's "Garden Party" here's the Wiki reference for those that need it or care to read it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_Party_(Rick_Nelson_song)

Personally I like bands that are happy - they tend to stay together longer, they tend to be awesomely productive longer, they tend to tour longer so I get to enjoy them longer. It's completely selfish from my perspective.

No, that wasn't Natalia. Must've been another red head! You got pretty close then for getting there at 5:30! :awesome:

I know!! I was so upset because we had to leave late but when we got inside my boyfriend spotted a opening where nobody was sitting for some reason so we ran for it. Then when everyone stood for SSPU we had a huge gap in front of us so we ran and stole it. Then a group of people left after SSPU so we were just very lucky! :D by the way, my boyfriend liked Muse before but now he won't stop raving about them! It's awesome.

Archived