Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I love that set (except for GL). Especially the FG, NB, and MOTP parts. This may sound stupid, but: What is "Helsinki Jam"? :/ Improv?

Wait til you have to see that set all the time, they play them most of the time;) Helsinki jam is cool just type it into youtube. Its just Dom and Chris and its called Helsinki jam because the first time they played it was in Helsinki.

me too.. am going to the show on monday.. the one time I can't wait for a weekend to be over.. LOL

Haha I seriously hope the week goes fast. Friday night is going to be the best night of my life.

Have fun at the show. Take some good pictures!

spiiikes: MUSE = COMPLETELY CRAZY AND INCREDIBLE LIVE <3

boxercab: Muse was epic!!! Incredible show. I love you @muse!!!!!

danielcrowe: Ahhhhhh Muse is almost too talented..... They aren't even a band just 3 dudes showing off

almar_flo: i don't even know where to begin man. the keytar. hysteria. knights of cydonia! #Muse

camisimmons:I no longer have a face. Muse, their lasers and their confetti-filled eyeball balloons rocked it clear off.

:LOL:

katethagreat: @muse was amazing tonite! If you are seeing them on this tour you will not be disappointed. Phucking awesome!!

DWeeZee: There is no musical experience that Ill ever see that can compete with what MUSE just did... absolutely the best, in every single way. #WOW

Just a few of the tweets coming in...but OMG SO FREAKING STOKED FOR APRIL!!!

Archived