Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I think as long as when you get to that link it has the shows listed and says "available soon" that's all you need. Some people couldn't access that page without a password, and others could. The whole thing has been kinda screwy. :rolleyes: And I'd delete that link from your post in case there are lurkers who are not muse.mu members. ;)

Yes. :) Well, a member on muse.mu main site, not just here on the forum. It's 2 sep. accounts.

Thanks!!! link has been deleted ;)

Hi everyone! I'm not new to the boards, just happened to go incognito for a while (blame 11th grade!) and had to get a new username, etc. So I signed up for the username to buy the tix but haven't gotten the email yet either... any chance of being able to participate in the presale tomorrow? It will kill me if I can't. :(

Okay, okay. I'll do it! GA all the way! :awesome:

I'm in, too. I'll probably avoid the moshies and hang on the sides.

I never did get the email. hope it doesn't matter (did get the pm, tho, Renee. Thanks!)

hey, Erindal, you're not the only one who's not a spring chicken. :)

Can't wait to meet boardies!

I think as long as when you get to that link it has the shows listed and says "available soon" that's all you need. Some people couldn't access that page without a password, and others could. The whole thing has been kinda screwy. :rolleyes: And I'd delete that link from your post in case there are lurkers who are not muse.mu members. ;)

Yes. :) Well, a member on muse.mu main site, not just here on the forum. It's 2 sep. accounts.

Thank you!!! i am a member of the main site as well..

I'll be getting to the show early just b/c we are getting GA tix and dunno how my gf will hold up..she is like 110 pounds drenched in water..so when do you think people will be showing up to get in line? I know doors open at 630...I'd like to get front rail but i know how that goes sometimes..

Not sure what time Gwinnett will open the parking lot to the arena though, got to keep that in mind.

I was praying that they were going to play The Tabernacle like they used to but it apparently is way too small now :'(

woohoo Souldrift! fellow Cotton Club attendee :D

Not sure what time Gwinnett will open the parking lot to the arena though, got to keep that in mind.

I was praying that they were going to play The Tabernacle like they used to but it apparently is way too small now :'(

woohoo Souldrift! fellow Cotton Club attendee :D

What time would you suggest at earliest?

Ok, I'm having a panic attack. Is that site titled "Muse Ticketing" where the presale is going on? I signed up for it, but it didn't ask me for any information exclusive to my account on this site, so I'm slightly worried that I may not be officially signed on. And is the floor all just one big general admission area, or is it divided into sections, because my dad is being pessimistic and saying that I'll never get to the front, because that's reserved for the groupies, and my mom is saying to get seats on the sides, because only the floor seats in the very, very front are any good.

Ok, I'm having a panic attack. Is that site titled "Muse Ticketing" where the presale is going on? I signed up for it, but it didn't ask me for any information exclusive to my account on this site, so I'm slightly worried that I may not be officially signed on. And is the floor all just one big general admission area, or is it divided into sections, because my dad is being pessimistic and saying that I'll never get to the front, because that's reserved for the groupies, and my mom is saying to get seats on the sides, because only the floor seats in the very, very front are any good.

The GA is one giant area.The front row is huge, the stage is quite big, you'll be able to get the front im sure. :)

See you there :D

cool...I might actually swing by like around 7 just to see if anyone is there...if there is no one in line I'll just get some breakfast and come back. If we can get a decent size group together...like 6-12 of us...we won't have any problems going in and out of the line.

cool...I might actually swing by like around 7 just to see if anyone is there...if there is no one in line I'll just get some breakfast and come back. If we can get a decent size group together...like 6-12 of us...we won't have any problems going in and out of the line.

Thats the idea. Good way to meet fellow Musers aswell.

Yest its Eastern time.

Are you interested in the possible meet?

definitely...I'm going with my cousin and maybe a couple friends...not sure...I am gonna try to get 4 tickets. I will be up like at 9 and I will be glued to the computer screen refreshing every 10 seconds...lol...seriously...I'm gonna be on it.:D

Archived