Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Haven't read all of the last few pages, but I am home now. I got there at 9, stayed until 11. Got my wristband (#22) and am going back in about an hour.

They said their rule was no one is allowed on the property until noon, so from 10-noon they give out the wristband. I feel very lucky!!!! My hubby is home throwing up and has a fever, so I was glad to be able to come home for a while so I could take my kid to a birthday party she was supposed to go to. It was kinda cold there, so I'm glad I didn't have to stand there all day.

Nice folks in line, though. And the cookies went over well. :)

It will be interesting to see how the people react when I go back and get my spot and there will be people that have been there since noon. But hey, I was fully prepared to stand there all day!!!

Later....

Oh, and I'm not tweeting the setlist.

It will be interesting to see how the people react when I go back and get my spot and there will be people that have been there since noon. But hey, I was fully prepared to stand there all day!!!

Later....

I wonder if they'll just think we're radio contest winners or something. I actually did meet a guy that won tix and went to the rehearsal. They had their own private performance with lights and everything. He said the guy that sang BiB was really good, and fit right in with the band. no nerves.

Haven't read all of the last few pages, but I am home now. I got there at 9, stayed until 11. Got my wristband (#22) and am going back in about an hour.

They said their rule was no one is allowed on the property until noon, so from 10-noon they give out the wristband. I feel very lucky!!!! My hubby is home throwing up and has a fever, so I was glad to be able to come home for a while so I could take my kid to a birthday party she was supposed to go to. It was kinda cold there, so I'm glad I didn't have to stand there all day.

Later....

I was just up there and as new people come up and get regular wristbands the lady tells them that there are "about a hundred people in front of you who aren't here yet". The reactions I heard were "WHAT?!" "HOW!"

Later....

Someone tweeted a picture of your cookies, yummm! I'm so happy for you guys that they gave out bands like that, you deserve it for freezing.

I hope your hubby feels better.

I was just up there and as new people come up and get regular wristbands the lady tells them that there are "about a hundred people in front of you who aren't here yet". The reactions I heard were "WHAT?!" "HOW!"

What does the line look like now? Has it reached around to the front of the venue yet?

Just checked in at the holiday inn. Cruised around in the Element with MUSE and stuff painted on the windows. Got some great response from some very excited people. Didn't look like the line of people sitting out front of the arena was very long. The 99x van was just unloading some stuff out front. Need to get some food and some drinks in preparation. I don't want to miss any of the show including Silversun's set as I think it will be good. Hope to meet some of you at the show!! It's gonna be great!!

Just checked in at the holiday inn. Cruised around in the Element with MUSE and stuff painted on the windows. Got some great response from some very excited people. Didn't look like the line of people sitting out front of the arena was very long. The 99x van was just unloading some stuff out front. Need to get some food and some drinks in preparation. I don't want to miss any of the show including Silversun's set as I think it will be good. Hope to meet some of you at the show!! It's gonna be great!!

At first when I read this I thought you meant you were cruising around in the Element with Muse! :LOL: You're not, are you? :ninja:

I'm going back up there in a few minutes.

http://twitpic.com/15owp5 someone took that. it's probably longer now though.

Cool, we'll be heading over in about 40 minutes I think.

I sawwwwwww you! ahaha.

OMG, just went to the first page of this thread, to start looking through it for people's twitter and what do I see in the first post? A list of twitter accounts. Yay, service! Hee, I already found about 2/5 of those people because I follow one of them and everyone has conversations with each other.

So this is my first Muse concert ever! I have been listening since 2005 and I am AMPED about tonight! My girlfriend got me tix as a christmas gift...best gift ever. Were up at the Hilton Garden. Is anyone pre-gaming before the show here? After i take a quick nap I think its drinkin time! Let me know.

So this is my first Muse concert ever! I have been listening since 2005 and I am AMPED about tonight! My girlfriend got me tix as a christmas gift...best gift ever. Were up at the Hilton Garden. Is anyone pre-gaming before the show here? After i take a quick nap I think its drinkin time! Let me know.

friend of a friend is tailgating. haha i hope i can find them when i get there.

pregaming right now at the hilton! just not with liquor

Archived