Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hey you never know. The end of February can be not so bad. weather.com has the averages between 32 and 52. Last year on February 1 we played outside w/ no jackets. But March 1 it snowed.

So, any info out on presale codes from Muse, yet?

I guess we're not allowed to give that out, but it's extremely generic. Go ahead and click the gig link and go through the steps. You do have to re-register. Then you're emailed the "code." Then when you pretend to log in for tix purchase, you enter the code they emailed. Easy peasy! :)

Alright, that seems to have done it. Thanks. I guess I'll be getting GA tix. to the side. :) no moshing for me!

We've gotten to the side-ish area every time we've seen them in Atlanta, and I'm actually nervous because each time I always came back with bruises, I don't know how the new Muse fans will act in the pit, hopefully more calmer?..very doubtful though... :unsure:

We've gotten to the side-ish area every time we've seen them in Atlanta, and I'm actually nervous because each time I always came back with bruises, I don't know how the new Muse fans will act in the pit, hopefully more calmer?..very doubtful though... :unsure:

Was that when they headlined or with MCR? Maybe since this is a bigger venue it won't be as crazy. Or if it was during the MCR tour maybe it was just because of a bunch of MCR wankers.

I guess I don't mind a bruise or two, but would prefer to leave unscathed! Mostly I just wanna be able to see.

Was that when they headlined or with MCR? Maybe since this is a bigger venue it won't be as crazy. Or if it was during the MCR tour maybe it was just because of a bunch of MCR wankers.

I guess I don't mind a bruise or two, but would prefer to leave unscathed! Mostly I just wanna be able to see.

It was during their headlining tour. I remember during one of the Atlanta shows I actually got sucked backwards out of front row and had to grab onto Plastic Passion and my mother to get back up on the barricade. Hopefully won't have the same experience this coming time. I want to leave in mint condition too! hahah

Which is better? A good seat up close to the side or standing?

Personally standing is more fun to me!

At Wembley i felt like i was missing out because i had seats :(

wow everyone is complaining about being in the pit..didn't know muse fans were so wimpy..but yeah..FYI to all you people who havent dealt with 99x in the past..the presale code is always 99x...hope that helps ya...also couple days before the presale 99x always posts the code on their website...so you dont have to join the freeloader bull..also to go along with that user above..i tried the muse ticketing site and no luck..any suggestions..for me now?

some of us are tiny and don't want to be trampled on hah

well, I can respect that there are jerks in the pit...generally I just get as close as possible to the rail if I dont want to be bothered by idiots ruining my time..I believe that will be my goal since my girlfriend, who is also tiny, will be going with me haha..

well, I can respect that there are jerks in the pit...generally I just get as close as possible to the rail if I dont want to be bothered by idiots ruining my time..I believe that will be my goal since my girlfriend, who is also tiny, will be going with me haha..

Yeah, I have to get the rail otherwise ill start getting claustrophobic :(

Archived