Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Ok, I got to the sexyplane page, and I can see everyone's tweets, but there's no 'Follow this list' button. Man, I really suck at this :$

I had trouble a few weeks ago trying to "follow" the list, but for some reason it worked yesterday. I hope you figure it out! :)

It's supposed to be 51-54F and sunny on Saturday! :D But the morning might be a little rough....

Major problem for me. I just found out I will be coming alone. My husband needs to travel over the weekend. I feel like someone popped my happy balloon.

I'm so sorry! :( Where are you having to travel from? I know you have seats, but hopefully you will be able to "visit" boardies in line. And I guess there will be something going on tomorrow night so maybe you can get to know some people. I'm going by myself too, but I'm rather glad because my hubby's not a Muser, so he would be a total buzz kill! :chuckle:

Try not to be too bummed. You'll still get to see Muse!!! And I bet you won't have any trouble making friends. :)

Guys, I am running on pure adrenalin today; couldn't sleep at all last night -- I am so excited about Sat! Somehow I can't believe that Friday night I'll actually be getting in the car and driving to Atlanta!

:dance::musesign::dance::musesign::dance::musesign:

:dance::musesign::dance::musesign::dance::musesign:

Girl, you better sleep well tonight because your next chance probably won't be for awhile! :LOL:

See you in line! :happy:

Edit: At the FRONT of the line!

Major problem for me. I just found out I will be coming alone. My husband needs to travel over the weekend. I feel like someone popped my happy balloon.

I'm sorry :( My husband wanted to come but he has to be somewhere early on Sunday, so it wouldn't work out. How far of a drive do you have?

Girl, you better sleep well tonight because your next chance probably won't be for awhile! :LOL:

See you in line! :happy:

Edit: At the FRONT of the line!

Yes, Ma'am!

I plan on knocking me out with 2 sleeping pills tonight and getting some serious Zzzzz.. The next time I'll get some sleep will probably be early Sunday morning (after stalking/partying).

BTW, a few days ago I had a dream that we ALL got to meet the boys by the buses!

:awesome: you're in for quite an experience! Muse have won best live band several times before (this year they fell short, but never the less, still AMAZING).

Have you ever checked out Muse's music?

You might get sucked into extreme Muse fandom once you leave.. just sayin' :chuckle: I had two friends in Raleigh who went to the Muse and U2 gig last October to see U2, and they walked away as new Muse fans!

We're all a crazy bunch of fans here. You're more than welcome in our flock!

Will the post show interview somehow land on Youtube? I'm not going to this gig, but I'd love to see it. I am so Muse-obsessed I'd watch anything from local news reports to fan vids!

Hey Atlanta crew, so excited for you! I'm gonna definetely be on twitter spoiling everything and feeling envious of you all! Well, at least I finally dipped below a week left to the gig I'm going to, and hopefully I can kill some time reading all your twitter updates and stuff!

Ha! Thanks for the kind welcome.

Im actually a hardcore hardcore U2 Fan having seen the 22 times already.

So last year, that is how I got to discover Muse, when they opened for U2. They were great and im looking forward to seeing them in their own tour. (Even if im going working)

Cheers.

I'm so sorry! :( Where are you having to travel from? I know you have seats, but hopefully you will be able to "visit" boardies in line. And I guess there will be something going on tomorrow night so maybe you can get to know some people. I'm going by myself too, but I'm rather glad because my hubby's not a Muser, so he would be a total buzz kill! :chuckle:

Try not to be too bummed. You'll still get to see Muse!!! And I bet you won't have any trouble making friends. :)

I'm driving from Charleston (5 1/2 hours). I would rather be alone then ask one of my friends that is not even remotely a Muser so that I can let go and not have to worry if someone else is enjoying themselves. I really want to meet you guys I plan on visiting the line on Saturday. I picked up a lab coat for Church that will be my red carnation:LOL:. Then I want to stalk with you guys after the show.

When you go to chapel's twitter page, and click on the sexy-plane list. There should be a button you can click that says 'Follow this list'.

As far up as meeting after the show for stalking I think we should just meet up around back by the buses. And maybe get someone in their car to tune in to the radio station that they're supposed to be 'taking over'? That way we'd know if they're in the venue doing the 'taking over', or if the station is still waiting on them. Then I guess we could all decide where to go to make a ruckus.

Does anyone know if it's going to be windy on Saturday?

I have an MP3 player with a radio that I can throw in my bag and take in with me. We can meet at a designated spot so that we can all stalk without a car radio person.

Archived