Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Yes, Kroger sells flowers. Why, you gonna buy some for Matt? :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ninja:

And yes, I was born and raised in Atlanta. I do love me some fried okra and cornbread. :)

:awesome:

I'm thinking maybe my last water consumption would be around 3:30 or 4, with a final bathroom break around 5:30. Doors open at 6:30 I think.

My mom says she's wearing Depends! :LOL: I am super paranoid about this potty thing. I think I'll cut myself off from fluids between 2 and 3.

Oh. My. God. As I was typing up this reply an email popped into my inbox from my mom...here's an excerpt:

POOR, POOR Matt; he has no idea what is coming his way with you. Remember don't scream so loud; it scares him, you know like you did with Cook. And don't show your panties. If you don't do these thing you will be ok.

:facepalm:

Oh. My. God. As I was typing up this reply an email popped into my inbox from my mom...here's an excerpt:

POOR, POOR Matt; he has no idea what is coming his way with you. Remember don't scream so loud; it scares him, you know like you did with Cook. And don't show your panties. If you don't do these thing you will be ok.

Ella, your mom sounds incredibly cool! :LOL:

There is a bathroom inside next to the box office. That is what we used while waiting to get in for The Cure. So I assume when the box office opens the bathroom will as well.

Thinking about bringing a chair to sit in in line. Dont want my bum on cold concrete.

Good to know about the bathroom access. I was thinking about a walk to Kroger doing the Potty Dance. Not pretty!

:

My mom says she's wearing Depends! :LOL: I am super paranoid about this potty thing. I think I'll cut myself off from fluids between 2 and 3.

:LOL::LOL:

There is a bathroom inside next to the box office. That is what we used while waiting to get in for The Cure. So I assume when the box office opens the bathroom will as well.

So the box office opens before the doors, and you can get inside to use the bathroom, even though they're not letting people in to get to the floor/seats yet?

My mom will say anything :LOL: Sure, she's hilarious...at my expense. :mad:

She sounds wacky! :LOL:

So the box office opens before the doors, and you can get inside to use the bathroom, even though they're not letting people in to get to the floor/seats yet?

The doors weren't open yet and we went in to use the bathroom. The line was really long though. From what I remember it was in the same room as the box office and the box office opens at noon. But don't hold me to it. We just may have to walk to a restroom.

Most of the weather reports are saying Saturday will have more clouds than sun, with a low of 30F and a high of 50-52F. But no rain! Kinda chilly, though. It was freakin' 63 and sunny this past weekend! :rolleyes: Oh well, it could be much worse.

Hey Peeps! I'll be there :) Coming down from NC to see the boys!! This will be the third time seeing them live!! I look forward to it so much!!

I'm in section 101

(wish i could meet Mr. Bellamy) :rolleyes:;):rolleyes::D

4 days to show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're all super excited!!!! :awesome: Section 101 sounds like good seats. :)

Hi :} sooo this is my very 1st comment on this site :} Yay! So plz go easy on me k?!?!

Anywhoot! I will b traveling 7ish hours from Biloxi.MS 2 Gwinette this sat!!!!!! I saw the ROCK GODS in Houston Oct 14th 2009 when they opened 4 u2! Greatest 45ish mins of my life!!!!!

So my point. I finally got registered on here, even though I have been reading all ya'lls posts 4 like 4ever! I called the arena 2day & everyone can relax, cuz the chic I talked 2 said cameras would b allowed, just not professional! VICTORY!!!!!!! I can't wait 2 get some amazing pix & vids of the boys & their RockGodliness!!!!! So I just made that word up:LOL:

Question though.........What is the deal w/this after concert concert?!?!?!?! Or whatever it is. R they goin 2 the radio station or staying at the arena & do I have 2 get additional tix 4 the after show if there is one?!?!?!?!

Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked! Like I said I am posting on here 4 the 1st time :$

Can't wait till SAT!!!!!! Will b leaving at 5am :( & cruising up there as fast as possible.

This is off subject but check out the tweet from yesterday backstage at Le Grand Journal (spell?). Read the comments that the girl in the photo wrote. It sounds so desperate stalker. Remember that if you're doing your own version of stalking!!! Major turn off!

This is off subject but check out the tweet from yesterday backstage at Le Grand Journal (spell?). Read the comments that the girl in the photo wrote. It sounds so desperate stalker. Remember that if you're doing your own version of stalking!!! Major turn off!

Have you visited Matt's FB page? Periodically there's some chick on there saying things like, "I look sweet and innocent, but I will do anything. I like it nasty." :LOL:

I expected that after I saw them at U2 but luckily that didn't happen.

It happened to me big time. I left wanting more from the U2 show knowing I needed to see them headline and not knowing when I would have the opportunity. Hopefully I will have my Muse tank filled enough that I won't have it happen again. After this tour I bet we won't have to wait and wonder when we will see them again they will come state side regularly. One can Hope!!!

Once the potential stalking that you guys have been talking about is over.... do you plan on going to The Arena Tavern? It would be so much fun to meet up and concoct our own Muse shot together to celebrate! We need to wear red carnations or something to spot each other:LOL:!

It happened to me big time. I left wanting more from the U2 show knowing I needed to see them headline and not knowing when I would have the opportunity. Hopefully I will have my Muse tank filled enough that I won't have it happen again. After this tour I bet we won't have to wait and wonder when we will see them again they will come state side regularly. One can Hope!!!

I'm fully expecting PMS. :supersad: Being at the first gig, it'll be kinda hard to hear about the other upcoming US gigs without getting all emo. And I wish I were able to go to more than one, but it ain't happening. I know, I know, I need to be grateful that I'm seeing them at all! (Poor FL...) And I am. :D

OMG 4 days!!!!!

smiley-happy093.gif

smiley-happy023.gif

Archived