:shifty: Couldn't find info on who's opening.

Also, I think Virgin Radio will broadcast a bit of the concert. Does anyone know more?

The Muse night on Virgin Radio FR starts ... well, we can say that it starts at 20.

If you want to listen, go on http://www.virginradio.fr/ ;)

And yes, Double F is managing to have something like 3 songs from the Stade de France ( around 21 ) , and there will be a kind of reporter who will tell what's happening :) !

Edit : Exoval, you're here :awesome: ! Can u tell us what's happening right now :D ?

*Yes, I'm a bit curious x) !*

Edit 2 : Okay, I don't really think what I said is really understandable :LOL: ! Sorry, I'm a poor young Fwench :D

The Muse night on Virgin Radio FR starts ... well, we can say that it starts at 20.

If you want to listen, go on http://www.virginradio.fr/ ;)

And yes, Double F is managing to have something like 3 songs from the Stade de France ( around 21 ) , and there will be a kind of reporter who will tell what's happening :) !

They're playing Muse right now :awesome:

Reporter.. that sounds familiar. I think a boardie said another boardie would do that. D'oh, where did I see that?

I just heard them advertise Muse :awesome:

The Muse French Radio :awesome: !

Actually, they just play NSC, Resistance or UD in a normal day. :LOL: !

In the morning, there was Unintended, 10 minutes ago, there was Newborn !

Oh, I just understood why it has been raining this afternoon :LOL::LOL::LOL: !

So how long from now until this show starts? I dont know time zones at all :erm:

30 minutes :) ! But they will play only 4 or 5 songs during an hour, played before, like at Wembley, or Glasto.

Edit : was talking about the radio show. The gig will start in an hour and a half, probably.

Archived