Do you like the Map Of The Problematique  

1,295 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Map Of The Problematique

Probably my least favourite on the album.. doesn't do much for me on an emotional level whereas the others do

must be a love/neutral thing (i dont think anyone HATES it with as much passion as like SMBH or invincible). its catchy, but i guess its either a yey or ney. i think its an awesome song, i liked it from the first 5 seconds--and i knew i would. def on my top 3 (which rotates every few days lol) on the album.

Ooh I don't know, I've sung quite a lot of Muse in the middle of the street and I think people around here just expect me to be crazy :LOL:

Though singing that bit on my own doesn't sound quite so good as, not having three heads, I can't create a three-part harmony, no matter how much I try, and no one else will sing it with me :(

this song will probably be the top track on my last.fm/scrobbler-thingy, I had it on repeat for like 4645748484x times at least!!!

I love it.. how many official releases does that make since the release 4 weeks ago??

I've counted 2-SMBH and KOC..... :$

Actually, my friend made a great observation about this song. Musically it is like a well thought out Siouxsie and The Banshees song... the early works.

Am I already late on this point and is everyone saying "duh!"? :D

Siouxsie.jpg

(Doesn't Siouxie and Matt look like twins?)

Archived