wow hey at least i got Bonjour right! :LOL: omelette au fromage is supposed to mean er... cheese omelette. i got it from a cartoon :p

Yes, cheese omelette :LOL:

Which cartoon ? xD

Cheese omelette! I like!

"Un omelette au fromage, sil vous plait?"

I remember watching Moulin Rouge over and over and over again...Memorizing the lyrics and all. Even told myself to make Come What May my wedding song. :LOL:

Mwahahah :LOL:

"s'il vous plaît" :D

But your French is good =D ;)

Nut, how many times have u watched the dvd man? u seem to notice a lot of things ;)

wait, mine has that documentary footage and those special postcards! :eek:

hah.. i just kid. :p

i wish for that one too shannaz. :(

Chris must missed playing the drums now since he gave it up to play bass for muse? is it just me or doesn't he look so out of place with hey molly..? :stunned:

dom's drums in the audio cd is so awesome man. i could hear him hitting the cymbals clearly..:\mm/:

k.faz i just watched the DVD last nite!

n yeah i think mine should be the same with yours, no documentary thingy i want that one!

Nut, i think you've been watching the DVD wayy tooo muchh! even the shoe changing u can notice, good eye! :p

Nut, how many times have u watched the dvd man? u seem to notice a lot of things ;)

wait, mine has that documentary footage and those special postcards! :eek:

hah.. i just kid. :p

i wish for that one too shannaz. :(

Chris must missed playing the drums now since he gave it up to play bass for muse? is it just me or doesn't he look so out of place with hey molly..? :stunned:

dom's drums in the audio cd is so awesome man. i could hear him hitting the cymbals clearly..:\mm/:

NO lah i didn't catch those mistakes on my own. I read about them on ML and then i went to check it out! I honestly can say i do not have sharp eyes for these details. :p

LOL Kak Faz you got me there with your 'special edition' bluff!

Hey Molly i think, is a band from Muse's home town, and their drummer had to go on holiday so i guess they asked Chris to fill in. Indeed he looks way too matured for those young lads lol.

Yep the audio CD is mixed by none other than Rich Costey rite! He's the man.

Cheese omelette! I like!

"Un omelette au fromage, sil vous plait?"

I remember watching Moulin Rouge over and over and over again...Memorizing the lyrics and all. Even told myself to make Come What May my wedding song.

Awesome - can I talk to her and ask her questions regarding ACCA? Lol. Just kidding. I'm at the point where I can choose whether I want to continue with my studies that is partly intergrated with ACCA. Sigh, I'm not exactly sure myself because... well let's just say I ended up doing Accounting @ TAR College after my parents helped me to decide what I should do with my life. Basically, heading for National Service kinda messed up my plans/timing a bit... How 'lucky' huh? :S You're doing A Levels now issit?

I have assignments I should complete... But all I can think of doing is uploading the remaining 802934890283 pictures taken during Sunburst!

yeah Moulin Rouge is so freakin awesome la. i remember the first time i watched it, when i was like 11, i had no idea what was going on but i still cried at the end when Satine... you know what. IT WAS SO SAD! :'( then when i watched it again 4 years ago, i understood what the heck was going on and it became my official favourite movie. haha. i'm a sucker for all these lovey dovey movies la. plus Ewan Mcgregor isn't that bad looking either :eyebrows:

yeah doing A levels. you could differ from NS right? that's what most of my friends did. oh my sister is doing her ACCA at Sunway College. quite cheap.

i wanna see those pictures!!

part of the reason i hate reading malay entertainment section in the newspaper is becoz of their lame casual style of writing. it's entertainment, so perhaps that's the reason for her writing in that manner. and how pathetic is it to call ur column as 'wazzup!' ?

she was saying that brandon did not respect our country's stage rules like some other international acts who came here before. i wonder who tho?? first, she was being polite about it, saying like yeah.. brandon is a mat saleh so he cannot tahan our hot weather hence the taking off shirt incident but then she called him ignorant. bleh.. the conclusion is simply: wanda iz LAME..:rolleyes:

lol yeah wazzup is damn lame la. no offence or anything. it's too.. laid back for a newspaper column.

yer wanda sucks. he wasn't ignorant also.. its just his style! and the weather IS hot. did you see how much John Legend was sweating? holy shit man. it's like as if someone poured a bucket of sweat on him :stunned:

god... imagine bellamy takes off his shirt during KL gig, :LOL:

hahaha html, just learnt it at university, thought it was pretty easy

LOL aaah i'll be blinded by how white his body is :LOL:

HTML basics are easy.. like bolding, italizing and underlining stuff. but the complex ones are hard! or maybe they're easy, but they're hard for me because i dont get it. haha.

Yes, cheese omelette :LOL:

Which cartoon ? xD

Mwahahah :LOL:

"s'il vous plaît" :D

But your French is good =D ;)

lol from Dexter's Laboratory :LOL: classic Cartoon man.

OMG YOU GUYS ALL HAVE HAARP? SHIT NOW I FEEL SO LEFT OUT. lol. where did you get it from at 1Utama? and er, how much? I WAAAANT.

yeah Moulin Rouge is so freakin awesome la. i remember the first time i watched it, when i was like 11, i had no idea what was going on but i still cried at the end when Satine... you know what. IT WAS SO SAD! :'( then when i watched it again 4 years ago, i understood what the heck was going on and it became my official favourite movie. haha. i'm a sucker for all these lovey dovey movies la. plus Ewan Mcgregor isn't that bad looking either :eyebrows:

yeah doing A levels. you could differ from NS right? that's what most of my friends did. oh my sister is doing her ACCA at Sunway College. quite cheap.

i wanna see those pictures!!

lol yeah wazzup is damn lame la. no offence or anything. it's too.. laid back for a newspaper column.

yer wanda sucks. he wasn't ignorant also.. its just his style! and the weather IS hot. did you see how much John Legend was sweating? holy shit man. it's like as if someone poured a bucket of sweat on him :stunned:

HTML basics are easy.. like bolding, italizing and underlining stuff. but the complex ones are hard! or maybe they're easy, but they're hard for me because i dont get it. haha.

lol from Dexter's Laboratory :LOL: classic Cartoon man.

OMG YOU GUYS ALL HAVE HAARP? SHIT NOW I FEEL SO LEFT OUT. lol. where did you get it from at 1Utama? and er, how much? I WAAAANT.

LOL not feeling so left out now, eh? :D

Dexter was my fave cartoon at one point, cuz he's so nerdy HAHAHAHA. much like me, i guess.

I finally saw what was the big hush-hush with Invincible @ KL!! OMG!!! It's so awesome lah, Kak Faz forever etched in history. What were the chances of the camera crew guys pointing the cam at u, then Von's camera capturing the screen of it! priceless.

i think his body is quite hairy now, lol

haha, u noe my group did a html on MUSE, we all write about matt, dom, chris inside our html stuff, and we did some history of the band give some knowledge about muse to our IT lecturer, wahahahaha, if u wanna see some of it, i can send it to u

i just got my copy of haarp, woooohooo, thank god to torrents,

geez i haven't been on here since forever! stupid streamyx...

how is everyone? i see there are a lot of you who has got their hands on HAARP!

:'(

where the hell did you guys found them? i need to know! i want it now :(

• To melwhoops => hehe xD Your sign. it's "floccinaucinihilipilification" xD I can say it quickly like Matt :happy: and you ? xD

Kisses =D

ahahahah, of course, i can't! it's a freakin' tongue twister! i was amazed on how quickly and clearly matt said it! hahah

LOL not feeling so left out now, eh? :D

Dexter was my fave cartoon at one point, cuz he's so nerdy HAHAHAHA. much like me, i guess.

I finally saw what was the big hush-hush with Invincible @ KL!! OMG!!! It's so awesome lah, Kak Faz forever etched in history. What were the chances of the camera crew guys pointing the cam at u, then Von's camera capturing the screen of it! priceless.

OMG LA DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH. lol. Nutcracker here is nice enough to send me the audio CD via yousendit, and at the same time i sent to him the assassin and invincible kl vids! haha. yeah man Kak faz made history just like that. damn chun.

i think his body is quite hairy now, lol

haha, u noe my group did a html on MUSE, we all write about matt, dom, chris inside our html stuff, and we did some history of the band give some knowledge about muse to our IT lecturer, wahahahaha, if u wanna see some of it, i can send it to u

i just got my copy of haarp, woooohooo, thank god to torrents,

LOL his body where got hairy! haha only Chris is the hairy one. matt is actually quite hairless... but hey i like hairless guys :LOL: i'm sure Dom's hairless too! :happy:

okay right, that was inappropriate.

wow serious? i thought HTML was just for editting stuff... i only use HTML on my blog. blogposts and blog layout. yeah. lol.

ahahahah, of course, i can't! it's a freakin' tongue twister! i was amazed on how quickly and clearly matt said it! hahah

lol dont worry i dont have my copy of HAARP yet! i wanna get it soon but i am so broke right now it sucks :(

EDIT: OKAY FRICK I'M FEELING PMS AND PIS NOW. kak faz you're right, that's one hell of an evil combination wei. haha

everyones is in good health

omg i downloaded haarp from another pc, and i found out that the pc cannot connect, aiyo susah wei

oh ya, if u want the haarp, pm me if u want, ill give u the link to download it

LOL his body where got hairy! haha only Chris is the hairy one. matt is actually quite hairless... but hey i like hairless guys :LOL: i'm sure Dom's hairless too! :happy:

okay right, that was inappropriate.

wow serious? i thought HTML was just for editting stuff... i only use HTML on my blog. blogposts and blog layout. yeah. lol.

EDIT: OKAY FRICK I'M FEELING PMS AND PIS NOW. kak faz you're right, that's one hell of an evil combination wei. haha

i tot i saw a video, on matts armpit, and i saw it hairy, ewwwww

no, html is for business as well, not editing, its like a, i dunno, this kinda thing to promote, thats what i learn, and tutored from business school

pis? never heard that word before

i tot i saw a video, on matts armpit, and i saw it hairy, ewwwww

no, html is for business as well, not editing, its like a, i dunno, this kinda thing to promote, thats what i learn, and tutored from business school

pis? never heard that word before

lol well all guys armpits are hairy. but his chest isnt hairy though. lol. not that i'm complaining :p he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiit too skinny for my liking though!

PIS is post incubus syndrome. lol . i should really get some sleep.

Hello u crazy kids! :D

Link plizz! :p

OMG. ITS THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD. lol. why you MIA so long la?

and I suck at HTML so dont ask me :p

***i was invincible and trapped in city of delusion, creating a map of the problematique to escape... :D

Not exactly tech savvy either. A blog maybe..

***maybe we can try creating a web so, take a bow... ;)

hey the thread starter!! wow, so how do u feel seeing this thread is still active a year after muse's first gig in KL?

***a supermassive shocks, uno... ahaks! feeling good... :p

To Kay-a, great work starting this thread. In case it's not obvious, I love this thread and all of its contents, hehe.

***thx a lot... glorious... :happy:

WOah Kay-a! didn't realised you are a living legend. Good job on starting this thread!!

***thx a lot... just a small print... besides, i got hysteria with muse... ;)

and guys, we need to get warner to release Muse in KL or something. like, only in malaysia. ://

we sure do! if only they'll release a dvd of their concert in KL.

i see there are a lot of you who has got their hands on HAARP!

my friend was telling me that John Legend looked so sexy all sweaty like that.. bwek. am sure the girl he was dancing with and hugged got his sweat all over her eww.. lol. mike was also all sweaty on stage..when brandon took off his shirt mike was like searching for a hair band to tie his cool hair..man, i still can't get over the fact that i got to watch incubus for the 2nd time. heh..

YES! I ALREADY GOT HAARP! :D shannaz bought it for me at tower records in one utama for only RM50. very cheap for a cd/dvd.

but i seriously wish my dvd has this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_YMvJCg6R4&feature=inbox

:$:$ and am sure u could hear that Von was laughing at me in that video. it is priceless but very embarrassing at the same time.

LOL.. seriously it is la.. but kinda nice to be obsessed with 2 bands now not just muse.lol

thanks for supporting this thread everyone.. no matter u r from malaysia or not.. :)

*get shock for a while when i see the thread.. thx god i don't get heart-attack.. :LOL:

lol.. shock? where were u when muse finally came to KL man? i don't recall seeing u at this board last feb.

thanks for starting this thread.. if not i won't be this obsessed with muse! :LOL:

lol well all guys armpits are hairy. but his chest isnt hairy though. lol. not that i'm complaining :p he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiit too skinny for my liking though!.

omg, matt is skinny like women, im skinny but im quite hairy, lol , not on the chest of course, but the legs, and arms

and do women have problems with hairy guys? i mean its just the way to show our masculine

anyone joining TEAM INVINCIBLE?!

is that an april fool's joke or for real? :unsure:

Not only does TEAM INVINCIBLE bring you closer to the band in every way, it will also give you the opportunity to meet, touch and smell your heroes!

oooohhhh i can meet, touch and smell Dom? haha... i want!