HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D

Liz, Aida and Miele, it was awesome to meet you gals again. i apologize that i arrived late and thanks for the poster, miele! *muka tak malu hehehe* forgive me for being such a geek while looking at the delux edition. if i had driven to KL sentral i would've brought it back home and berposing for pictures with that beautiful black box and poster. i was so scared to carry such precious things in a train lol.

Liz, i feel the same way. when i got home i just couldn't sleep thinking of plans/ ways for me to get 2 days off from work for Muse's SG gig. still tak boleh menerima kenyataan that i can't get to see Muse in Feb. if you plan to go, please tell me. i might use some of miele's ideas to get mc or crk lol. and LOL about the blow up picture! speaking of that picture, i am seriously annoyed that someone posted the same picture at FB's Muse to play Malaysia 2010 group. it really is unethical to post another person's picture without permission at a public space. what gets me angrier is the fact that the person responsible refused to remove it even after i asked him to. :mad:

well said, Liz. it is sad isn't it? i think when the above political party issued that kind of statement, it really showed how ignorant they are about music and our society. one thing for sure is that they do not represent the majority of malaysians about MLTR (lol) or any other music-related things that they like to protest about. i understand their good intentions but i guess they're just trying too hard.

random, random. how would feel when a band that you really like is now officially disbanded? gah..what a crappy way to start a new year.

Awww.... Faz, some people are just rude. When you already ask him to remove the picture, he/she should do it, after all you have the right to the picture and not like there is no other picture of Muse in KL. and which band got disbanded? Awww....

Hey guys Happe New Year 2010!

Nice to know you all had a meet-up and my mom was on of the conversation topics hahaha!

Noor I might be working on the 3rd of feb. I'm hoping that my boss would let me have the day off cuz he knows how much of a Muse nut I am! I shall let you know when it's nearer to THE day,

Kak Faz which band got disbanded?

Have you guys seen the Uprising video @ TOTP? lol.

EDIT:

@MariAngelique We are debating whether to do NO side shows so we can have excuse to come back to aus again later in 2010 with our full show.

source: http://twitter.com/muse

Is this possibly the return of more SEA dates? Everyone with twitter, twit them!

OMG... The Uprising is totp is so funny. Not to mention Dom in a Santa Claus outft :LOL: So cute!!!

Ooo.... If there is a chance Muse is coming back to SEA, I'm all for it :musesign: Yay!! :D

I totally feel we should all dance to that if they should play Uprising live during a gig!!! Haha. I think I'll go study the dance moves. How cool would a Muse flash mob dance be? :LOL:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Fingers crossed for 2010.

:LOL: Liz, while watching the vid, I was laughing all the way imagining us dancing like that in the Muse concert :LOL:LOL OMG, I wonder what Muse reaction would be if he sees us like that. haha,....:rolleyes:

Oh gosh, I seriously couldnt bring myself to read that whole article lol. What you quoted was already bad enough... Seriously how do they come up with such things?! Its like they're just finding any reason, stupid or not, to make it so difficult to play in Malaysia sigh.

On another note, I totally agree about blowing up a picture of kak faz in her baju kurung during the SG muse gig!!! Omg it would be so funny and eh maybe dom might comment on that eh? :cheeky: Sorry I couldnt make it for the meet up aiya :( KL Central is so foreign to me. And I had to work anyways. boo.

But eh srsly liz, kak faz and everyone else who cant make it, TRY AND COME FOR THE SG GIG!! the more the merrier and I'm staying at The Hive, near Boon Kheng MRT. Its a nice quaint hostel :) whee. Finally got accommodation settled haha.

@ that TOTP vid.. omg dom is my hero :LOL: I'd sooo join that muser flash mob! hahaha

Lol.... I agree we should bring up a balloon life size balloon of kak Faz picture to the SG gig :D At least Kak Faz is there with us in spirit and physically in the balloon XP haha

Awww........ Yes, DO come Faz, LIz COME JOIN US WITH THE CONCERT! Will def change the atmosphere there if you do :D

Are you going with your friends Deb? or only you alone staying in The Hive hostel?:erm:

Oh, on another note, I'm already done with the festive season so I don't need to stay at the hote lobby all the time. Yay... No more endless boredom but can't reply over here everyday =((((

Edited by DMHLover

am afraid you guys will scare muse off if you show them the picture. i can imagine Matt and Dom going " arghh.. the malaysian stalker! :fear:" once they see the picture. :LOL:

동방신기 disbanded on the first day of 2010! but it turns out it was only a bloody rumour! fuh... oh ummm they're this korean boyband that ehem.. my sister really like. so yeah...am just a casual listener :ninja:

oh how cute. "let's get ppl to go to Muse @ SG" movement! :D if they're currency is also RM am sure people will come.

i hope the twitter is true. tour Australia and NZ, then have a proper SEA tour!

i'll definitely join a muser flash mob!

Chris Cornell and Soundgarden are back together again, wooot!

add me up in the confirmed list! oh and joelyn too! we bought the balcony seats! woohoo!! and i've booked a bunk at betel box too, the sgd23 all girls room lol! haven't confirmed the flight yet though. don't know which one to get

singapore, here we come! :D :D :D

hello there (betelbox) dormmate! huhu i hope they only have 1 female only dorm (or if they hv more than one, they place us all in the same dorm). we're soooo having a pyjama party mean girls style :LOL:

sorry i think im having a sugarrush :facepalm:

Aku ada plan nak lepak with Nut n the rest of the gang the night before the concert to survey the arena, haha.

But the day itself maybe like before lunch hour? hehehe.

alaa bestnya! im flying in pagi weds tu itself :(

hee nak menyibuk tulis my plans :p most prolly lepas check in kul 1 tu mandi2 golek2 atas katil skit then by 3-ish keluar lunch/jalan2/slowly make my way to the stadium. unless i meet up w you ppl to gerak stadium ramai2 then i ikut plan korang la.

first time concerteer here so i really dunno if i shuld go to the stadium early to queue up or relax2 je since i got the numbered seats jadi takyah worry of wanting to be at the front-est (is that even a word?)

hi. im new here. anyone from KL going BNO2010.? hehe. boleh lepak sama². my ticket is PEN A.

hello there! welcome2 (chey jd welcoming party pulak tetibe :p) yes quite a number of us going to bno. to be exact:

CONFIRMED. :musesign::awesome:

Miele - Pen A

Nut - Pen A

Lya - Terrace

Debbie - Balc

cipankurus - Pen A

Melwhoops - Balc

joelyn - Balc

shahnaz - Pen B

mari2 lepak ;)

hello there! welcome2 (chey jd welcoming party pulak tetibe :p) yes quite a number of us going to bno. to be exact:

CONFIRMED. :musesign::awesome:

Miele - Pen A

Nut - Pen A

Lya - Terrace

Debbie - Balc

cipankurus - Pen A

Melwhoops - Balc

joelyn - Balc

shahnaz - Pen B

mari2 lepak ;)

Whoo ramai jugak. Pen A is officially sold out. About time eh?

There's a meet and greet contest, though "Participants must be citizens or legal residents of Singapore".

@ Miele Yeah lepak at the stadium, hopefully they will soundcheck!

Whoo ramai jugak. Pen A is officially sold out. About time eh?

There's a meet and greet contest, though "Participants must be citizens or legal residents of Singapore".

@ Miele Yeah lepak at the stadium, hopefully they will soundcheck!

KEJI NYAAAAAAAAA!:eek: sempat tak kalau i nak tukar citizenship skrg? hahahah

@Lyalshak, wow its your first gig? bad idea to make muse your first gig ever la. then nothing can top off their awesomeness :p but yeah, if your seats are numbered, you can actually tour around Singapore and jalan jalan before the gig. dont have to line up since your seats are already reserved for you :) I'm gonna do the same thing with my friend! Since I've never been to singapore before ehheh.

Nut any recommendations on which places a singapore virgin should visit? :p

Noor, aww what happened?? :( :( any way you can convince your parents (i'm assuming you cant go becuase they suddenly dont let you go) to let you go?

alaa bestnya! im flying in pagi weds tu itself :(

hee nak menyibuk tulis my plans :p most prolly lepas check in kul 1 tu mandi2 golek2 atas katil skit then by 3-ish keluar lunch/jalan2/slowly make my way to the stadium. unless i meet up w you ppl to gerak stadium ramai2 then i ikut plan korang la.

first time concerteer here so i really dunno if i shuld go to the stadium early to queue up or relax2 je since i got the numbered seats jadi takyah worry of wanting to be at the front-est (is that even a word?)

heyy! may i know which n what time is your flight to and fro? i'm thinking about taking airasia on the 3rd itself early in the morning but haven't booked it yet :)

I'M GOING FOR BNO! Now...I just need to find somebody selling a Pen A ticket. :erm:

You could try here. I suggest you bid higher to make sure you get those tickets! Good luck :)

Btw, do you know of anyone who could be interested in one foyer stall (student) ticket for Andrew Bird's gig ($25) ? Apparently I cannot make it any more :( Damn you Wednesday 8am exam that contributes to 30% of my finals. Any chance you could make it (or anyone you know) and perhaps at least write up as to how mad Andrew Bird's violin skillzzz really are? Sigh.

Of course, with a little Bird out of sight now, Muse comes into play once again. It's crazy how I've been arguing with myself on and off to really make the trip down to Singapore again in 10 days. It's really up to my partner-in-crime to convince me now. She's a huge fan of Saosin, so really, it works for both of us right?

Edited by guilt-stricken

Noooo, you can't miss Andrew Bird! :( (On the topic of him, like my avatar? :chuckle:)

Unfortunately, you're the only person I know of who's a fellow Andrew Bird fan. Perhaps you could try offering your ticket for sale on the Last.fm event page?

And thanks for the link. :D