musewire:

To clarify!: Treasure hunt = United States Of Eurasia. First single = Uprising. Good luck on Paris and beyond...

25 minutes ago from Twitterrific

WOOHOOOO FIRST SINGLEEEE!!!!!!! I is many excites! :happy:

That's the 'official' first single, but if we devoted Musers on this wonderful messageboard who are loved by Muse complete the treasure hunt, we'll get to listen to USoE! :D

Have you been following the treasure hunt? That Willy guy is like so effin lucky he has a Muse thumbdrive :happy: I slept at 11+ yesterday to follow the whole thing, woke up at 4.50 and went to the microsite to see what was going on, came back from school and went on again even tho I could 'fall asleep with my eyes open' lol, tried to solve the 50 anagrams but couldn't even get one :LOL:, went for piano lessons and I just got back, I'm so effin tired but its all TOO EXCITING!:eek::D

Oh the things we do for Muse...

Sorry for sidetracking from the new Muse album...

To win tickets to the MTV World Stage, go here

Btw, there's sort of 'slogan' for the 2nd question, I submitted mine as "We are so gig deprived! We can't afford to miss Kasabian in Malaysia! We don't even get them played on the radio here :( "

Kasabian in Malaysia??!! I hope to get to see them. If any of you win the tickets and don't have a partner (they're giving out a PAIR of tickets), would you bring me? :p I'll do likewise ;)

That's the 'official' first single, but if we devoted Musers on this wonderful messageboard who are loved by Muse complete the treasure hunt, we'll get to listen to USoE! :D

Have you been following the treasure hunt? That Willy guy is like so effin lucky he has a Muse thumbdrive :happy: I slept at 11+ yesterday to follow the whole thing, woke up at 4.50 and went to the microsite to see what was going on, came back from school and went on again even tho I could 'fall asleep with my eyes open' lol, tried to solve the 50 anagrams but couldn't even get one :LOL:, went for piano lessons and I just got back, I'm so effin tired but its all TOO EXCITING!:eek::D

Oh the things we do for Muse...

eh what?! the treasure hunt is going on NOW? how does it work! why dont i know this! :stunned: I suck at anagrams. lol. i dont think i can be of much help haha. i'll go check the thread out haha. but would you be kind enough to catch us up on what's going on ? :$

Btw, there's sort of 'slogan' for the 2nd question, I submitted mine as "We are so gig deprived! We can't afford to miss Kasabian in Malaysia! We don't even get them played on the radio here :( "

Kasabian in Malaysia??!! I hope to get to see them. If any of you win the tickets and don't have a partner (they're giving out a PAIR of tickets), would you bring me? :p I'll do likewise ;)

Okay I submitted mine! :D

on another note,

OOOOOMG I want to watch HP6 so badly now :'(

Edited by mynameisdebbie

eh what?! the treasure hunt is going on NOW? how does it work! why dont i know this! :stunned: I suck at anagrams. lol. i dont think i can be of much help haha. i'll go check the thread out haha. but would you be kind enough to catch us up on what's going on ? :$

You can read up on what's been happening here - http://musewiki.org/Ununited_States_of_Eurasia

First USoE snippet is out! ..well it was out a long time ago. (You can listen to it at the bottom of the wiki page)

I adore the new layout! <3 When I launched it, I was actually in a cyber cafe and soon enough there was a crowd around asking what's up with this eurasia/station charlie thing lol they thought I was playing a new game or something :LOL:

That lil clip of USoE is such a tease!!!!! I love the cellos. It blends so well with Matt's voice.

Next phase: Moscow and Dubai. So confuzzled...! I think I'm gonna ask a friend in Dubai to go look for that agent lol.

Massive thanks to you Liz and your friend!:awesome: My hands would be trembling shooting that vid..most especially on a soundcheck and when ur real upclose!!!!:LOL:Great job!:happy:

:kiss:

You're welcome! :) I wonder if Tim forgot the lyrics or he just didn't wanna sing that part coz it's a little low heh..

Liz, I finally watched Public Enemies! I had no idea what was going on half the time. All their 'kaki' looks the same to me, I had a hard time telling who was who, whether that dude was a good or bad guy... etcetc :$ But the last part was so sad :(. I know I'd've enjoyed the movie more if I understood what was happening. lol.

I went and read Wikipedia before watching the movie so I knew how the movie ended lol. Damn spoiler sial. I thought the whole plot was rather . . . meh though - maybe because it's based on a history of sorts. *shrugs* but Bale's hands definiteyl made up for all of that... Especially that one part when we were first introduced to Melvin Purvis... i love his fedora! and how he held it with his hands.... :LOL: Also, that one tiny small screen time between Johnny Depp and Christian Bale! So wasted la, both of them only got one major scene together :(

Think i'll be catching Harry Potter in Penang. Finally finished my final paper today! Road trip starts tmrw. Cannot wait.

I <3 Harry Potter actually, the books at least. :nerd: Especially Professor Lupin's character!

Public Enemies... Aiyoo... I can't believe I waited two whole years for this, and it's all over in two hours! Pity Johnny Depp and Christian Bale only have like one major scene together :( I think most of the actors were criminally underutilised, especially David Wenham! I didn't like a number of things relating to the movie (shaky cameras) but all the close up hand shots of Bale toying with his hands made up for it! :LOL::happy:

Don't put your hopes up tooo high just yet though..! and yeah, if it's really happening, the only way to get tix is probably by winning them :-/

Harry Potter books are definitely nice :D Not to mention the suspence and mystery behind it. Yay, in the half blood prince we can see some romance between Ron and Hermoine :chuckle::p

You been waiting for 2 years for Public Enamies? :eek: How did you know about it? I just know that we or you started talking about it about a year ago :erm:

Sigh... sometimes we don't get what we expected =/

new album. i'm trying very hard not to be too excited about it. a bit scared that i might be disappointed when it finally comes out.

from what i heard, u can get invites for MTV worldstage (MTV Asia Awards) if you an X-Pax / Celcom subscriber.

i can't wait for Harry Potter.

Hehe, Faz I doubt you would actually be dissapointed by Muse album. Hehe... the only thing I'm worried about getting their new album is that I'll feel so Muse-gig deprived :rolleyes: Practically even right now, I can't wait to see their concert..... *sob* lol

Yay.... Hehe.... Then I can use my dad's hp then cause he's a celcom subscriber. Hehe.... my family all the 3 hp lines. :rolleyes: At least we won't miss out on any gig promotions :p

Thank you! Yes I did. There are other resorts around the island, like Paya Beach Resort, etc, you should check those out first...but I'd prefer Melina, coz its sort of in a corner, secluded and peaceful :happy: The island is very very beautiful!

My dad subscribes to Celcom lol.

Aww.... The island looks really beautiful and nice to see you have so much fun there. Haven't been to the seaside for ages already. Hehe... Nice :happy:

My dad uses Celcom as well :chuckle: then we can use it then =P

Oooo.... Thank you so much the info =D Muackzzz!!!

You can read up on what's been happening here - http://musewiki.org/Ununited_States_of_Eurasia

First USoE snippet is out! ..well it was out a long time ago. (You can listen to it at the bottom of the wiki page)

omg. thank you sooooooo so much for that noor! :happy: hahaha. yay I finally got to hear 1 minute of USOE. I'm getting more and more excited la aiyooo lol

I adore the new layout! <3 When I launched it, I was actually in a cyber cafe and soon enough there was a crowd around asking what's up with this eurasia/station charlie thing lol they thought I was playing a new game or something :LOL:

That lil clip of USoE is such a tease!!!!! I love the cellos. It blends so well with Matt's voice.

Next phase: Moscow and Dubai. So confuzzled...! I think I'm gonna ask a friend in Dubai to go look for that agent lol.

I went and read Wikipedia before watching the movie so I knew how the movie ended lol. Damn spoiler sial. I thought the whole plot was rather . . . meh though - maybe because it's based on a history of sorts. *shrugs* but Bale's hands definiteyl made up for all of that... Especially that one part when we were first introduced to Melvin Purvis... i love his fedora! and how he held it with his hands.... :LOL: Also, that one tiny small screen time between Johnny Depp and Christian Bale! So wasted la, both of them only got one major scene together :(

Think i'll be catching Harry Potter in Penang. Finally finished my final paper today! Road trip starts tmrw. Cannot wait.

I just read the plot of Public Enemies on wikipedia.. its a bit straight forward right? I'm sure there were some metaphorical stuff going on in the movie, especially at the last bit when he was watching the mafia movie..... or maybe i'm just thinking about it too much? i dunno :( Yeah during that short scene with Depp and Bale together, I couldnt help but grin to myself sheepishly :chuckle: Bale is damn hot lar. I cant take it anymore LOL. and he didnt use his raspy batman voice at all which is good! :D I hate that voice. lol.

I finally caught Harry Pottaaaaaa! :awesome: I love it. looooove love love it. I may be a tad biased though because HP6 was my favourite book out of all 7, and this might be my favourite movie out of all er... 8, too. lol. and I havent even seen the last 2 yet :chuckle:. But really, I thought it was really good! :happy: and woohooo road trip! I just got home from a day trip to PD today. The beach was surprisingly nice! haha. I expected it to be really dirty, but it wasnt. so yay :D

omg. thank you sooooooo so much for that noor! :happy: hahaha. yay I finally got to hear 1 minute of USOE. I'm getting more and more excited la aiyooo lol

I finally caught Harry Pottaaaaaa! :awesome: I love it. looooove love love it. I may be a tad biased though because HP6 was my favourite book out of all 7, and this might be my favourite movie out of all er... 8, too. lol. and I havent even seen the last 2 yet :chuckle:. But really, I thought it was really good! :happy: and woohooo road trip! I just got home from a day trip to PD today. The beach was surprisingly nice! haha. I expected it to be really dirty, but it wasnt. so yay :D

OMG there's part 4 and what can i say? Queen-we-are-the-champions meets EPIC Mid-Eastern STRINGS!!!!!! THIS IS GONA BE RAD LIVE.

Must we do as we're told?!

I saw HP6 last night! I love the fact that it was better paced. Lol not much muscling around though, huh?

The Hocrux cave scene where Dumbledore created the wave-like fire was FUCKIN awesome man! It was like Moses in the Ten Commandments, if you've seen it Debbie hehe!

Noor, thanks! I don't understand what the whole page was about. only interested to hear the clip. Matt's voice sounds so different. TEH STRINGS..... i love it!

OMG there's part 4 and what can i say? Queen-we-are-the-champions meets EPIC Mid-Eastern STRINGS!!!!!! THIS IS GONA BE RAD LIVE.

I saw HP6 last night! I love the fact that it was better paced. Lol not much muscling around though, huh?

The Hocrux cave scene where Dumbledore created the wave-like fire was FUCKIN awesome man! It was like Moses in the Ten Commandments, if you've seen it Debbie hehe!

i concur! man, i can't wait to hear the live version of the song gagagaga.. cepat la september. which also means cepat la raya.. heh. can't wait for their performance on VMA.

dang it. i quoted yr post and accidentally read the spoiler. :stunned:

Joelyn, if u win the invites can bring me along instead of yr significant other? heh heh... :p

Edited by crazy_mary

OMG YEAH!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Queen's We Are The Champions upon hearing that song. I swear, before that 'must we do as we're told?' part, i felt like singing Queen's "ONNN AND ONNN AND ONNN AND weeeeeeeeeeeeee are the champiooons my friiieeeeeendsss". lol. srsly. :chuckle:

I love the added comedy in the movie lor. Lavender Brown + Ron, srsly, hilarious hahaha. Ron should do more comedies. and yeah, that fire bit, I didnt watch The Ten Commandments but I know what you mean! I thought of the same thing too! like when Moses split the ocean right!! lol. I'm quite emo that the cave wasnt glowing in green like in the book though. it would've been more eerie imo! and there were too little Harry + Ginny bits :noey:

Edited by mynameisdebbie

OMG YEAH!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Queen's We Are The Champions upon hearing that song. I swear, before that 'must we do as we're told?' part, i felt like singing Queen's "ONNN AND ONNN AND ONNN AND weeeeeeeeeeeeee are the champiooons my friiieeeeeendsss". lol. srsly. :chuckle:

I love the added comedy in the movie lor. Lavender Brown + Ron, srsly, hilarious hahaha. Ron should do more comedies. and yeah, that fire bit, I didnt watch The Ten Commandments but I know what you mean! I thought of the same thing too! like when Moses split the ocean right!! lol. I'm quite emo that the cave wasnt glowing in green like in the book though. it would've been more eerie imo! and there were too little Harry + Ginny bits :noey:

Yes that exact part of We Are The Champions lol! It's gona be a good sing-a-long i think. Chris's bass sounds so phat:pimp:

You are so right about Harry + Ginny. And you got to admit Luna was excellent!

Harry: How do I look?

Luna: Exceptionally ordinary!

Yep the famous ocean splitting scene in the Ten Commandments. If you've got nothing to do one day, I highly recommend you go watch that epic movie. The effects were awesome, way ahead of its time :)

I couldn't recall the scene of the cave as described in the book tbh! Maybe next time I should read HP7 again before watching the movie.:p

One other thing was how the trio didn't seem too bothered about the death of Dumbledore, while casually discussing what Harry should do next. :stunned:

About Ron, I think he looks more and more like Dom, thanks to his hair of course. (But maybe it's because I miss Muse, man)

i concur! man, i can't wait to hear the live version of the song gagagaga.. cepat la september. which also means cepat la raya.. heh. can't wait for their performance on VMA.

Oops sorry! It's a good thing it wasn't my newer post you quoted:chuckle:

Ye lah the VMA performance is going to be snazzy and glossy and extravagant i think! Like the lasers for Starlight for some other MTV performance, was it?

Yes that exact part of We Are The Champions lol! It's gona be a good sing-a-long i think. Chris's bass sounds so phat:pimp:

You are so right about Harry + Ginny. And you got to admit Luna was excellent!

Harry: How do I look?

Luna: Exceptionally ordinary!

Yep the famous ocean splitting scene in the Ten Commandments. If you've got nothing to do one day, I highly recommend you go watch that epic movie. The effects were awesome, way ahead of its time :)

I couldn't recall the scene of the cave as described in the book tbh! Maybe next time I should read HP7 again before watching the movie.:p

One other thing was how the trio didn't seem too bothered about the death of Dumbledore, while casually discussing what Harry should do next. :stunned:

About Ron, I think he looks more and more like Dom, thanks to his hair of course. (But maybe it's because I miss Muse, man)

lol there's a longer version now. The part where he sings 'united states' sounds soooo much like a national anthem :chuckle::LOL:

yeah Luna was sooo good la :D and we finally got to see her infamous griffindor hat! :D I felt a bit weird seeing Tonks call Lupin 'sweetheart' though. And I felt like tearing up when the Burrow was on fire! :'( But they just left it hanging there.. like.. wut. So that happened to The Burrow? Did they fix it up? lol. and so weird la, seeing Ginny tying Harry's shoes :chuckle: what was up with that. hahaha. ok sorry I'm rambling a bit.

haha I tooootally dont remember HP7. I didnt really enjoy the book. The forest scene was too long I actually wanted to stop reading :$. Yeah they seemed so... indifferent about Dumbledore's death when they were talking at the astronomy tower. But when Harry was like crying over Dumblydore's body, wah, I was holding my tears in haha.

We all miss Muse la :( they're teasing us so much with their ununited states of eurasia! lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, my muser friend in real life (he doesnt post here) refuses to listen to the little snippet of USoE Muse gave us! :( He says he doesnt want to conform to Warner and get hyped up about the album. and he wants to be surprised when he hears the actual album. I emo, because I have noone in real life to be excited with... haha. ><

I'm going to be watching HP6 for the second time tonight! XD I'm still getting excited :chuckle:

You're welcome! :) I wonder if Tim forgot the lyrics or he just didn't wanna sing that part coz it's a little low heh..

I think he had a bit of mental block and forgotten his own lyric:LOL: Sorry Tim:$:p

Thanks again Liz!:)

Noor, thanks! I don't understand what the whole page was about. only interested to hear the clip. Matt's voice sounds so different. TEH STRINGS..... i love it!

Joelyn, if u win the invites can bring me along instead of yr significant other? heh heh... :p

Haha.... Okay, as long as you are free. I don't think he is so keen on that but you might need to compete againts my brother la XP hehe....

Going to see HP6 on Wednesday. Dunno to be excited or not =/

LOl.... I'm resisting all reviews and snip bits on The Resistance, the new album so I don't go mad and torture myself before the album is reachable to the public :p

o.O :eek:Huh?!!! Muse will be performing in VMA arr? shit! I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

^ noor, I hope I'll get powers that will stop me from procrastinating and being lazy for good during that eclipse! :LOL:

MUST RESIST. Ask all your friends in America to congregate in NY and attack the person with the Muse key if he intends to activate it! Lol.

I just read the plot of Public Enemies on wikipedia.. its a bit straight forward right? I'm sure there were some metaphorical stuff going on in the movie, especially at the last bit when he was watching the mafia movie..... or maybe i'm just thinking about it too much? i dunno :( Yeah during that short scene with Depp and Bale together, I couldnt help but grin to myself sheepishly :chuckle: Bale is damn hot lar. I cant take it anymore LOL. and he didnt use his raspy batman voice at all which is good! I hate that voice. lol.

Oh I didn't read the plot of PE on Wikipedia, I read the background of John Dilinger... so knowing that he will die eventually outside that theatre kinda ruined things a bit for me... Oops.. I hope I didn't spoil that for anyone, a bit lazy to put up spoiler codes at the moment! Bale :awesome: Have you watched this

. I love how he said Bali for some reason... and that lil part where he said he only bought a bed in the house? :LOL: Aww, it's hard to believe how crazy the media has gone over him these past few years and I don't think he's this open to interviews anymore right now...

You been waiting for 2 years for Public Enamies? :eek: How did you know about it? I just know that we or you started talking about it about a year ago :erm:

Joelyn! How's work coming along for you? Are you still working at the Hotel near Pavilion since you mentioned not long ago you moved out from your hostel that has a view of our Muse stadium?

I think rumours started in late 2007 that Bale was in negotiations to act opposite Depp for a new movie. At that time, I think my system had a shut down for a good 10 minutes trying to process the idea of having them together in the same movie. A lot has happened since.. Heh.

------------------

The Singapore Formula One GP, list of entertainment for that weekend.

The Malaysian F1 GP saw Jamiroquai rocking the stage after the race... Singapore has once again, out did all of us and intend to bring not just Backstreet Boys but TRAVIS to rock the stage after qualifying for the Singapore F1 GP!

Aida, any plans to catch Travis again?! I am deeeeply tempted to book my flights to Singapore right now because if I'm not mistaken it's only RM25 (all-in fares) to get there! Only down side is probably the fact that we'll have to own a GP ticket for entrance (the most afordable one is already SG298!) Somehow, I don't think things will work out for this one... Sigh.

^ noor, I hope I'll get powers that will stop me from procrastinating and being lazy for good during that eclipse! :LOL:

MUST RESIST. Ask all your friends in America to congregate in NY and attack the person with the Muse key if he intends to activate it! Lol.

:LOL:

Haha, everyone's like 'REMEMBER, you have to post YOUR picture at Flickr and YT' hahaha kena threaten. But I srsly hope they won't be any violence when they collect the key...bad publicity :rolleyes:

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

WoopWoop! :D

Hello everyone!

wassap? sorry been very busy lately.

Been tryin not to listen to any part of USo E. wish me luck!

Nut, u going for Travis @ F1? So damn mahal la the tiket.

Edited by miele

Lyrics : ;):p:happy::eek:

You and me are the same

We don't know or care who's to blame

But we know that whoever hold the reins

Nothing will change our cause has gone insane

And these wars, they can't be won

And do you want them to go on and on ?

Why split this states where they can be only one ?

And must we do as we're told ?

Must we do as we're told ?

You and me fall in line

To be punished for unproven crimes!

And we know that there's no one we can trust

Our ancient heroes, they are turning to dust!

Does anyone know or care how they begun?

They just promised to go on and on

But soon we will see there can be only one!

United States!

United States!

of..

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

Eurasia!

...sia!

...sia!

...sia!

Eurasia!