anyone went to see Celine Dion last night?

she was amazing!! she even did a tribute to Queen and Freddie Mercury and sang We Will Rock You and The Show Must Go On!

almost cried during My Heart Will Go On *sigh*

and muse @ royal albert hall

it looked MAGNIFICENT!

megalomania was just..... WOW

i wish i was there

i wish the guys will come here soon.... very, VERY soon

i miss them :supersad:

I know.. people are quite bz i guess.

i just read the WHOLE RAH thread.. and i just want to cry. Megalomania was just EPIC. i got goosebumps la when seeing it on you tube. so dramatic and very appropriate for RAH. the Osaka jam was just amazing!

MUSE PLEASE COME AGAIN TO KL!!

DSCF36802.jpg

how i wish i was there!!!:'(

this is fuckin epic, sure hope they make about islam songs, lol

i just read the WHOLE RAH thread.. and i just want to cry. Megalomania was just EPIC. i got goosebumps la when seeing it on you tube. so dramatic and very appropriate for RAH. the Osaka jam was just amazing!

MUSE PLEASE COME AGAIN TO KL!!

how i wish i was there!!!:'(

Yeah seeing the interior of RAH reminds me of the KL gig, which is also small and indoors... I love the view from the choir section where u get to see the back of Muse. Man those guys that went sure were lucky... I hope they make another trip around here next year, at least, after their latest release.. *fingers crossed*

exactly. it was almost like in Std Negara! minus the organ at the choir section. the scene during megalomania looked like a production of the phantom of the opera or something.. it looked really dramatic with matt alone at the back with the awesome red lights. so freaking cool. again, how i wish i was there..

:supersad: Oh noooo, please dont say that.

Must. stop. craving. Muse.

anyone went to see Celine Dion last night?

she was amazing!! she even did a tribute to Queen and Freddie Mercury and sang We Will Rock You and The Show Must Go On!

almost cried during My Heart Will Go On *sigh*

eh? last night? i mean last sunday night? i thot it was going to be next month or something..lol. i was thinking of going but i didn't know it was last sunday.. oh well.

does anyone noe wat clothes that blue type that he wore durin megolam?

i thot he was wearing all black? with LIME GREEN socks that matched Dom's pants? that man got style la..

am i the only one who is damn jealous that 8tv aired Switchfoot's KL concert last sunday? i wish it was Muse instead..:(

Hello everybody, long time not visit this forum...

hahaha mungkin saya sedikit lewat, tetapi semalam adalah hari yang saya tunggu selain 25 feb 2007. Hahaha I have bought the haarp. huhuhu mcm nak nangis.... gambar HD giler.. cume xde free gift poster or any special package. Puas saya buat muka kesian kat promoter tue minta-minta. hahha Haarp contain two- 1(cd)-14 track 1(dvd) 20 track! huh bit emotional when blackout part.ermmm the price is RM44.90@rock record and RM15 the pirate one... hahaha anyone want the pirate? call me.. huhu just kidding.:p

eh? last night? i mean last sunday night? i thot it was going to be next month or something..lol. i was thinking of going but i didn't know it was last sunday.. oh well.

yeah it was on last sunday. it was spectacular though! :) mmg rugi if xpg. it's not like always that celine dion does a show here.

Hello everybody, long time not visit this forum...

hahaha mungkin saya sedikit lewat, tetapi semalam adalah hari yang saya tunggu selain 25 feb 2007. Hahaha I have bought the haarp. huhuhu mcm nak nangis.... gambar HD giler.. cume xde free gift poster or any special package. Puas saya buat muka kesian kat promoter tue minta-minta. hahha Haarp contain two- 1(cd)-14 track 1(dvd) 20 track! huh bit emotional when blackout part.ermmm the price is RM44.90@rock record and RM15 the pirate one... hahaha anyone want the pirate? call me.. huhu just kidding.:p

oh my goodness. blackout filled my lungs with all sorts of emotions. when matt starts to play the guitar... man.... it was glorious! he was glorious! he IS glorious! hahah :musesign:

HAARP was in The Star newspaper today :D

:eek: i'm going to call my sister and ask her to buy the paper NOW! :D

Dom and Matt was on the quick MTV news just now

they were talking about their show in RAH (with the stage in the background)

i was all excited but all faded away when the VJ talks about their new album

and how the guys hinted that it might be the last for them

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

i.... don't know what to say........ :stunned:

EDIT:

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/35162

thank God. i almost had a heart attack! thought they were gonna ditch music once and for all! although i don't quite fancy the idea of releasing songs in singles format. i prefer the experience of an album as a whole. not as singles... :( oh well, at least they'll still be kickin' it and not ditch it! :)

HEY PEOPLE! its been awhile hasn't it? :eek: i've been so busy lately with college and stuff la heheh. i didnt even have much time to update my blog. how're you peeps la?

whats up with the Royal Albert Hall gig? as in like.. why is it so huge? is that place a historical place or something? or is it their last gig ever? i feel so left out! i dont get what's going on.. lol.

HAARP was in The Star newspaper today :D

oh really? WHERE? i didnt see it! which section of the newspaper?

Dom and Matt was on the quick MTV news just now

they were talking about their show in RAH (with the stage in the background)

i was all excited but all faded away when the VJ talks about their new album

and how the guys hinted that it might be the last for them

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

i.... don't know what to say........ :stunned:

EDIT:

http://www.nme.com/news/muse/35162

thank God. i almost had a heart attack! thought they were gonna ditch music once and for all! although i don't quite fancy the idea of releasing songs in singles format. i prefer the experience of an album as a whole. not as singles... :( oh well, at least they'll still be kickin' it and not ditch it! :)

wait WHAT? they were on MTV news? how come? what about? lol crap i feel so outdated now when it comes to muse.

oh btw melwhoops, I JUST GOT MY COPY OF TWILIGHT TODAY. CANT WAIT TO READ IT HEEHEE :D

EDIT

OMG THAT ORGAN IS SO FUCKING MASSIVE

SORRY FOR THE SWEARWORD BUT REALLY IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE LA

http://www.musewiki.org/Image:20080412.jpg

I was watching vids on youtube of Megalomania and due to all the er... blur resolution and all, i thought that he was actually a camera screen, and that the whole gigantic organ parts were just a set! until i watched more videos and realised that "FUCK THAT REALLY IS HIM AND THAT ORGAN IS HUMONGOUS HOLY SHIT"

it looks so... castle-like. omg. its freakin huge la.

..... or am i dead wrong and the organ actually IS the set and i'm incredibly blur because i just woke up from my nap? lol..

can someone enlighten me please! :)

HEY PEOPLE! its been awhile hasn't it? :eek: i've been so busy lately with college and stuff la heheh. i didnt even have much time to update my blog. how're you peeps la?

wait WHAT? they were on MTV news? how come? what about? lol crap i feel so outdated now when it comes to muse.

oh btw melwhoops, I JUST GOT MY COPY OF TWILIGHT TODAY. CANT WAIT TO READ IT HEEHEE :D

EDIT

OMG THAT ORGAN IS SO FUCKING MASSIVE

SORRY FOR THE SWEARWORD BUT REALLY IT SEEMS APPROPRIATE LA

http://www.musewiki.org/Image:20080412.jpg

I was watching vids on youtube of Megalomania and due to all the er... blur resolution and all, i thought that he was actually a camera screen, and that the whole gigantic organ parts were just a set! until i watched more videos and realised that "FUCK THAT REALLY IS HIM AND THAT ORGAN IS HUMONGOUS HOLY SHIT"

it looks so... castle-like. omg. its freakin huge la.

..... or am i dead wrong and the organ actually IS the set and i'm incredibly blur because i just woke up from my nap? lol..

can someone enlighten me please! :)

hey deb! yeah i was shocked too to see them on mtv news. i was stocked! it was only matt n dom, chris was in the backround on the stage practicing on his bass. well maybe you can just put on mtv and just wait for the mtv quick news or something, i've seen it thrice already today! :D

and omg you've bought the book! yay! haha feeling a bit excited having made someone on this messageboard bought the book! once you'll read it, there's no stopping i tell ya! hahah :happy:

the organ... i didn't notice how big it was cause in the videos it was kinda dark and all. but then... WOW

oh and go read the book.... FAST!! :D :D :D

haryzat, congrats mate! enjoy your HAARP coz i've got tired of watching it. am craving to see Muse live again! so jealous to hear that they're seriously thinking of playing a gig in China this coming Oct.:(

i just read that HAARP review in the star today. lol... i didnt have the time to read it properly last thursday.. they should've asked me to review HAARP man. i could've written a better review that would include all of us here at the board for free.. heh heh.. but yeah.. quite a surprise to see the review in the star. what's even more surprising is getting a text message from Deb saying 8TV showed HAARP this morning! :eek::eek: so Deb, tell us all about it please!!

the pipe organ is not part of Muse's set. it's part of RAH! one of the biggest pipe organ.. that's what i heard. which really gives a sort of gothic aura to the hall imo lol.. very appropriate to play megalomania there.. almost typed megalomaniac heh..

i saw that MTV news as well! right after watching U2 and Dashboard on MTV jammed. i was like OMG DOM AND MATT ON MTV!! :LOL: a day full of surprises today.. Dom looked so nice there and the stage lighting was magnificent! hope their new album won't be their last as well!

anyone heard this interview yet?

http://www.musefest.co.uk/museinterviewdublin2.mp3

Dom mentioned about playing in KL. what do u guys think about Matt saying we don't understand English? :rolleyes:

haryzat, congrats mate! enjoy your HAARP coz i've got tired of watching it. am craving to see Muse live again! so jealous to hear that they're seriously thinking of playing a gig in China this coming Oct.:(

i just read that HAARP review in the star today. lol... i didnt have the time to read it properly last thursday.. they should've asked me to review HAARP man. i could've written a better review that would include all of us here at the board for free.. heh heh.. but yeah.. quite a surprise to see the review in the star. what's even more surprising is getting a text message from Deb saying 8TV showed HAARP this morning! :eek::eek: so Deb, tell us all about it please!!

the pipe organ is not part of Muse's set. it's part of RAH! one of the biggest pipe organ.. that's what i heard. which really gives a sort of gothic aura to the hall imo lol.. very appropriate to play megalomania there.. almost typed megalomaniac heh..

i saw that MTV news as well! right after watching U2 and Dashboard on MTV jammed. i was like OMG DOM AND MATT ON MTV!! :LOL: a day full of surprises today.. Dom looked so nice there and the stage lighting was magnificent! hope their new album won't be their last as well!

Dom mentioned about playing in KL. what do u guys think about Matt saying we don't understand English? :rolleyes:

LOL OMG I WATCHED THAT MTV NEWS RIGHT AFTER WATCHING DASHBOARD ON MTV JAMMED AS WELL!! hahah small world la.

i was THIS |-----| close to buying HAARP last night man. but i decided not to because as if i'm not distracted enough by Twilight, i'd be even more distracted with HAARP, when i should be studying for my Malaysian and Moral Studies exam this Tuesday and Wednesday. so yeah i'll only get HAARP like... this weekend. lol i already have the cash waiting and all! :happy:

haha yeala the review was quite... meh. like as if the dude was writing it just for the sake of it, since he had to write reviews for other cds and dvds as well.

I thought it was a part of muse's set.. haha. that organ is CRAZY HUGE man! its like a freakin castle! very gothic indeed.

YEAH Dom looked sooo good on tv! omg i'm falling inlove with him all over again! he got a haircut too, for the RAH gig. freakin. gorgeous.

and on 8tv, damn Chris and Dom looked really good! smiling and whatnots. they showed the vids for KOC, SMBH, Feeling Good, TIRO and PIB. i'm surprised they didnt show Starlight. they also showed like little information about the band at the bottom of the screen.

sorry i cant listen to that interview right now! i'll listen to it once my speakers are fixed.

Matt actually said that? HELLO WHAT LANGUAGE ARE WE SPEAKING RIGHT NOW?? LOL.

i was THIS |-----| close to buying HAARP last night man. but i decided not to because as if i'm not distracted enough by Twilight, i'd be even more distracted with HAARP, when i should be studying for my Malaysian and Moral Studies exam this Tuesday and Wednesday. so yeah i'll only get HAARP like... this weekend. lol i already have the cash waiting and all! :happy:

and on 8tv, damn Chris and Dom looked really good! smiling and whatnots. they showed the vids for KOC, SMBH, Feeling Good, TIRO and PIB. i'm surprised they didnt show Starlight. they also showed like little information about the band at the bottom of the screen.

hahah twilight is very distracting, it still is for me, read it over and over again but i'm still not bored of it! :D

and what's this about muse on 8TV????????!!!?!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAH thanks for that audio link! that's why i love going to this thread, there's always a treat! And you're like king of links, lah! HAhahaha..

SO fookin great of Dom to mention KL's fans, amongst the other SEAsian countries!!! I was one of them hahahaha....

You know i think Matt prob mixed up us fairly-good-english-speaking fans for another country's fans, probably.. That must be the only explaination for that blunder!:p

LOL OMG I WATCHED THAT MTV NEWS RIGHT AFTER WATCHING DASHBOARD ON MTV JAMMED AS WELL!! hahah small world la.

haha yeala the review was quite... meh. like as if the dude was writing it just for the sake of it, since he had to write reviews for other cds and dvds as well.

I thought it was a part of muse's set.. haha. that organ is CRAZY HUGE man! its like a freakin castle! very gothic indeed.

YEAH Dom looked sooo good on tv! omg i'm falling inlove with him all over again! he got a haircut too, for the RAH gig. freakin. gorgeous.

sorry i cant listen to that interview right now! i'll listen to it once my speakers are fixed.

Matt actually said that? HELLO WHAT LANGUAGE ARE WE SPEAKING RIGHT NOW?? LOL.

LOL i admire your patience for not grabbing that shiny HAARP package for your studies! :D What the hell is 8TV anyways?! Any youtube links, please?

hahah twilight is very distracting, it still is for me, read it over and over again but i'm still not bored of it! :D

I must read this book for sure! At least before the movie gets released...

lol well its like this. every saturday, at 11.30am or 12noon, they'd show this music program la. so i was just flipping through the channels and BOOM I SEE MATT IN HIS RED SUIT IN WEMBLEY AND I'M LIKE "OH FUCK ITS WEMBLEY OMG". then i start texting people tellling them to on 8tv now (crazy_mary was one of them lol) and yeah.. i just watched, and felt PMS again.

and the intro (the 'jek-jek-jek-jek' sound lol) to SMBH was damn chun la. its great to hear it on the audio cd, but its WAY BETTER TO SEE MATT STRUMMING THE GUITAR BEFORE THE SEXY RIFF COMES ON.

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? I DUNNO.

WAH thanks for that audio link! that's why i love going to this thread, there's always a treat! And you're like king of links, lah! HAhahaha..

SO fookin great of Dom to mention KL's fans, amongst the other SEAsian countries!!! I was one of them hahahaha....

You know i think Matt prob mixed up us fairly-good-english-speaking fans for another country's fans, probably.. That must be the only explaination for that blunder!:p

LOL i admire your patience for not grabbing that shiny HAARP package for your studies! :D What the hell is 8TV anyways?! Any youtube links, please?

8TV is a tv channel! lol. they're like, the best national one so far. they're showing the latest seasons of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty and Prison Break and all that. faster than Star World even! but they put too many commercials in their commercial breaks la. so annoying. lol.

lol i dont have any youtube links, but just search for megalomania muse royal albert hall! SO MANY VIDS there.

Yeah the book is really engrossing! i'm only like a quarter through but its really interesting so far :) i wish i had no exams. i'd be reading that book right now!! ahrhgajf;sd.

EDIT:

okay i'm sorry to sound extremely stalker-ish but...

*click*

wtf happened? he's single now? it was a fake profile? oh the deception :(

you MUST!!!!! :D :D :D

lol well its like this. every saturday, at 11.30am or 12noon, they'd show this music program la. so i was just flipping through the channels and BOOM I SEE MATT IN HIS RED SUIT IN WEMBLEY AND I'M LIKE "OH FUCK ITS WEMBLEY OMG". then i start texting people tellling them to on 8tv now (crazy_mary was one of them lol) and yeah.. i just watched, and felt PMS again.

and the intro (the 'jek-jek-jek-jek' sound lol) to SMBH was damn chun la. its great to hear it on the audio cd, but its WAY BETTER TO SEE MATT STRUMMING THE GUITAR BEFORE THE SEXY RIFF COMES ON.

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? I DUNNO.

8TV is a tv channel! lol. they're like, the best national one so far. they're showing the latest seasons of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty and Prison Break and all that. faster than Star World even! but they put too many commercials in their commercial breaks la. so annoying. lol.

lol i dont have any youtube links, but just search for megalomania muse royal albert hall! SO MANY VIDS there.

Yeah the book is really engrossing! i'm only like a quarter through but its really interesting so far :) i wish i had no exams. i'd be reading that book right now!! ahrhgajf;sd.

EDIT:

okay i'm sorry to sound extremely stalker-ish but...

*click*

wtf happened? he's single now? it was a fake profile? oh the deception :(

OMG!!!! i missed it! omg is there any repeats or something? it'll be sooo exciting to see them on malaysian tv! (it's kind of a rare to see them on tv, and radio :( )

i know which riff it was and it really was awesome! what are you thoughts on Blackout? it think that it was magnificent. especially when the riff comes on *sigh*

and again, OMG JESS IS NOT WITH DOM ANYMORE???? is it true? :D ooopsss i mean :'( heehee. there's sooo many fake profiles of her and gaia nowadays, i've been reqeusted by a fake gaia twice! though she did have a myspace but had deleted it last year.... but if it's true, it's kinda sad though... poor 'ol dom... *sigh*

oh oh and wasn't there a "Dom has an American girlfriend named Jessica" on the article about dom on Musewiki? it's now missing! hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

there was a cover performance of time is running out at academy fantas last week

they shouldve done starlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQcc-zjBdk#

he sucked.... he sucked really bad....! it's almost an insult! when the song started he was literally almost had sex with the floor, he was like a stripper! i was all "eeeeeeewwwwww!" throughout the whole song! no one, NO ONE could sing like matthew. not even close! he's truly one of a kind :happy:

there was a cover performance of time is running out at academy fantas last week

they shouldve done starlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQcc-zjBdk#

it was weird... watching someone else sing Time Is Running Out. no doubt, this dude can really sing but its weird la lol. wrong song choice. and the way he performed was too..... unprofessional! the judges seem to really like him though!

indeed he should have sang Starlight instead, if he wanted to do a song by Muse. Starlight is more... sing-able, compared to TIRO!

OMG!!!! i missed it! omg is there any repeats or something? it'll be sooo exciting to see them on malaysian tv! (it's kind of a rare to see them on tv, and radio :( )

i know which riff it was and it really was awesome! what are you thoughts on Blackout? it think that it was magnificent. especially when the riff comes on *sigh*

and again, OMG JESS IS NOT WITH DOM ANYMORE???? is it true? :D ooopsss i mean :'( heehee. there's sooo many fake profiles of her and gaia nowadays, i've been reqeusted by a fake gaia twice! though she did have a myspace but had deleted it last year.... but if it's true, it's kinda sad though... poor 'ol dom... *sigh*

oh oh and wasn't there a "Dom has an American girlfriend named Jessica" on the article about dom on Musewiki? it's now missing! hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

lol i dunno when they'll show it again! at one point it was reaaaaaally common to see Muse on MTV and to hear them on Hitz.fm and Fly.fm and all. now its like they've died down.. haha. good to see them on MTV news though! shows people that they're still alive and kicking!

they didnt show Blackout on 8tv so i dunno :( but i love that song anyway. i want to be my funeral song haahha.

serious? i didnt get any requests from them! i didnt know there were fake accounts going around as well! and i had no idea they broke up! i feel like asking the PDT but i'm prettty sure i'll get some flaming and sounding from them.

ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE LA, IF THEY BROKE UP. as mean as that may sound. but really i thought they were happy together! they've been together for so long. such a waste la if they broke up, despite my fangirliness for him, i want him to be happy!

its not on musewiki anymore?! :eek: omg. so it really is true... oh shit. I'M SO CURIOUS NOW.

he sucked.... he sucked really bad....! it's almost an insult! when the song started he was literally almost had sex with the floor, he was like a stripper! i was all "eeeeeeewwwwww!" throughout the whole song! no one, NO ONE could sing like matthew. not even close! he's truly one of a kind :happy:

sex on the floor.. lol