yessssss vampiressssss!! haha but the book is not gory or anything. it's kinda like about a forbidden love between a very, very handsome male vamp who "puts greek gods to shame with his looks" and a normal human girl... with a twist of course, and it's not too mushy, hahah. to me, the book is one of the best books i've ever read.. well, actually, it is the best book i've ever read! :D oh well, just go out and buy the book and read it!!

it's at the Connection part. the place where it's kinda outdoor but it's sorta like indoor too with fancy restaurants lining the sides. oh well, you can check the website for more locations. and yeah, the shops there are so fancy and expensive. i can only afford to shop at dorothy perkins and a few things at topshop *sigh*

and vampires.... i just LOVE them soooooooooo much! oh and i forgot to mention that there are werewolves too in the Twilight series, but not until the second book :D :D :D

oh my goodness! i forgot to mention this important bit! the author of the series is another MUSE-freak, and the Twilight seires was HEAVILY inspired by muse songs. hysteria seems perfect for the first book. there's even a chapter titled Newborn on the second book, hahah

when i read the books, muse's songs came to my heart. no wonder i love the books soo much! and i think almost 99.99% of the Twilight fans, are also fans of MUSE! hahahah. go and read twilight!

and i do hope the movie's gonna be awesome. i hope not much will be changed for the movie *sigh*

OH THIS BOOK! There's a thread on this book somewhere.. i read that thread before but i never bothered to look for the book. what kind of book is it? is it like a thick novel or those thin teen novels or what? i wonder how much one book is. lol. i'm VERY interested in it now hehheh.

and hey at least you can afford a few things from Dorothy Perkins and Topshop all at once. i only get a few things from there. like VERY few. I find Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and co all a bit.. expensive. haha. unless it's REALLY nice like their totebags and Topshop's old lycra Ts (that they dont sell anymore. it's a shame). I'm planning to get V jeans or skinnies from Topshop though, but i cant seem to find the right fit. heh. btw, what school were you from?

Is this Twilight novel somewhat inspired by rock bands, like Muse? Cuz it seems familiar. Not that i've read it tho... Sounds interesting, snd i hope the movie won't disappoint.

Debbie, I would really appreciate it if you could upload invincible and assassin, please!:p Merci! lol.

Kak Faz don't worry ok. :)

lol i'll try! i cant remember my username for yousendit but i'll dig up my emails to find it. lol. when i have the time... this weekend? :) college is making me a very busy person. lol.

OH THIS BOOK! There's a thread on this book somewhere.. i read that thread before but i never bothered to look for the book. what kind of book is it? is it like a thick novel or those thin teen novels or what? i wonder how much one book is. lol. i'm VERY interested in it now hehheh.

and hey at least you can afford a few things from Dorothy Perkins and Topshop all at once. i only get a few things from there. like VERY few. I find Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and co all a bit.. expensive. haha. unless it's REALLY nice like their totebags and Topshop's old lycra Ts (that they dont sell anymore. it's a shame). I'm planning to get V jeans or skinnies from Topshop though, but i cant seem to find the right fit. heh. btw, what school were you from?

it's a thick one of course, and gets a bit thicker as it continues. the latest and probably the last book of the series will be out on august this year i think, and the first movie is slated to come out on december 12. go and buy and read and enjoy the book...NOW! heheh

a few things i mean like, not on the same time. i get my jeans from dorothy perkins, they fit me very well! though skinny jeans look like straight legs on me cause my thigh (sp?) is big but my lower leg is small, hahah. but those shops are, to me, is quite expensive. i only shop at them if there's something i saw and like and i've thought it over for a few days, calculating the pros and cons of buying them (the con is of course, losing a lot of money, hahah)

my school was SMK Gombak Setia. you probably might not know it. oh and i live in gombak, which i am content as it is right in the middle of everything! i can go to the kl city and the area around damansara n pj easily! :D

oh and debbie, you're in college already? which college? what are you taking?

vampires???:fear: well, my friend used to be addicted to Anne Rice.

Lupin is the only vampire that i like. other than Brad Pitt, of course.:ninja::p

wow, screenings in OZ. soon it'll be in tgv KLCC.. meh..:(

EDIT: er.. chop. Lupin is a werewolf.:$

ooooooooo you'll absolutely fall eternally in love with Edward (the main guy in Twilight)

i know i did :D , and so does everyone else who read the books. hahah!

*sigh* i hope there will be screenings here :(

http://www.popular.com.my/index.jsp?cid=4&page=1&rid=12

Hope you find it useful!!:happy:

lol i'll try! i cant remember my username for yousendit but i'll dig up my emails to find it. lol. when i have the time... this weekend? :) college is making me a very busy person. lol.

lol just upload whenever you're free and i'll be eternally greatful. And i'll send you cookies if you wan :D. I understand how busy students are.

Lupin is the only vampire that i like. other than Brad Pitt, of course.:ninja::p

I love Queen of the Damned which was made after Anne Rice's novel. And the soundtrack roxor! cuz it was produced by Jon Davis of Korn and it was well suitable for a vampy moovey.

Brad Pitt is way overrated for his looks but his acting is fookin' brilliant! He was a good vampire in Interview With the Vampire isn't it?

Ha'ah, around the time Sunburst is held....so as to make up for Muse not headlining the Festival :LOL:

lol just upload whenever you're free and i'll be eternally greatful. And i'll send you cookies if you wan :D. I understand how busy students are.

I love Queen of the Damned which was made after Anne Rice's novel. And the soundtrack roxor! cuz it was produced by Jon Davis of Korn and it was well suitable for a vampy moovey.

Brad Pitt is way overrated for his looks but his acting is fookin' brilliant! He was a good vampire in Interview With the Vampire isn't it?

Hmm did u read the book? They tried but Stuart Townsend just couldnt capture Lestat's erm, "rock star" sexiness. But Aaliyah's casting was genius.

The soundtrack was good. Hmm Jonathan Davis....I have a US Army uniform / top where the badge says 'Davis', used to get loadsa ppl's attention when I wore it to gigs :p

ooooooooo you'll absolutely fall eternally in love with Edward (the main guy in Twilight)

i know i did :D , and so does everyone else who read the books. hahah!

*sigh* i hope there will be screenings here :(

oooh Edward. very romantic name..:LOL: is he a vampire? well, people always fall for the hero.

does anyone play the Legacy of Kain? he's a vampire too kan?

i remember Queen of the Damned. that was Aaliyah's last movie before she died eh? i agree. Brad Pitt is overrated for his looks. he's not that good looking, Dom is way more gorgeuos :p

i like christian slater more than brad pitt or tom cruise in that movie. but interview with the vampire is the only movie that made vomit, yes.. literally vomit coz allllll the blooood. ish..

Ha'ah, around the time Sunburst is held....so as to make up for Muse not headlining the Festival :LOL:

Hmm did u read the book? They tried but Stuart Townsend just couldnt capture Lestat's erm, "rock star" sexiness. But Aaliyah's casting was genius.

The soundtrack was good. Hmm Jonathan Davis....I have a US Army uniform / top where the badge says 'Davis', used to get loadsa ppl's attention when I wore it to gigs :p

Jonathan Davis is weird... good weird tho.

Hi :)

I'm sending you a regards from Slovenia and my video cover of Muse song:

Thanks for watching and I hope you'll like it :)

regards from Malaysia too. :)

it's a thick one of course, and gets a bit thicker as it continues. the latest and probably the last book of the series will be out on august this year i think, and the first movie is slated to come out on december 12. go and buy and read and enjoy the book...NOW! heheh

a few things i mean like, not on the same time. i get my jeans from dorothy perkins, they fit me very well! though skinny jeans look like straight legs on me cause my thigh (sp?) is big but my lower leg is small, hahah. but those shops are, to me, is quite expensive. i only shop at them if there's something i saw and like and i've thought it over for a few days, calculating the pros and cons of buying them (the con is of course, losing a lot of money, hahah)

my school was SMK Gombak Setia. you probably might not know it. oh and i live in gombak, which i am content as it is right in the middle of everything! i can go to the kl city and the area around damansara n pj easily! :D

oh and debbie, you're in college already? which college? what are you taking?

so it's Twilight.. er... New Moon or something? what's the urutan? hehheh. i heard Cedric Diggory will be playing Edward. Just when i thought i'd never see Cedric Diggory again! ah... he's such a nice face to look at during the Triwizard Tournament :happy:

haha yeah man i wish dp topshop and stuff weren't so expensive. the clothes there are damn nice. but i feel like damn ripped off for paying so much for it :(

yeah i'm studying at HELP Uni College now! doing A Levels. hehheh. what about you?

ah thank you! :D

ooooh cookies. i want i want. i'm like freakin starving now cause i'm waiting for my mum to finish cooking.. hehheh.

I've never watched Queen of The Damned before. is it an old show? :stunned:

i watched like a few bits here and there of Interview With The Vampire. DAMN old right that show? i remember watching it recently and thought "whoa, they're all so hot when they're younger :eek::eek:"

yeah la deb. interview with the vampire is an oldie. i was in college or was it high school when the movie came out. feels damn old la now.. heh.. but queen of the damned was in the late 90s, if am not mistaken. :unsure:

i wish am in dubai now. :(

happy voting everyone. make the right choice! :)

so it's Twilight.. er... New Moon or something? what's the urutan? hehheh. i heard Cedric Diggory will be playing Edward. Just when i thought i'd never see Cedric Diggory again! ah... he's such a nice face to look at during the Triwizard Tournament :happy:

haha yeah man i wish dp topshop and stuff weren't so expensive. the clothes there are damn nice. but i feel like damn ripped off for paying so much for it :(

yeah i'm studying at HELP Uni College now! doing A Levels. hehheh. what about you?

yup! Robert Pattinson. he's hot, i really, really like him since harry potter, and i was stoked when i found out he's gonna be the lead man! and a vampire! a very, very romantic vampire! *faints* hahah :D

yeah the clothes there are super nice, but super expensive too! but those kind of stores are kinda the only stores that have clothes that i like in my size and fits me very well, so, what to do? hentam je la. :LOL:

oh you're doing A Levels already? me? i don't know. still clueless. i might wait for the uni offer in june/july and beyond. college are soooo darn expensive to me. what are you taking? what do you want to be? for me, i'm thinking of taking performing arts management, or something that has got to do with english or writing, as those were the only ones that i'm kinda good at in school *sigh*

ooooh cookies. i want i want. i'm like freakin starving now cause i'm waiting for my mum to finish cooking.. hehheh.

I've never watched Queen of The Damned before. is it an old show? :stunned:

i watched like a few bits here and there of Interview With The Vampire. DAMN old right that show? i remember watching it recently and thought "whoa, they're all so hot when they're younger :eek::eek:"

HAha ok i'll send you some awesome cookies. Air mail or ship? :LOL:

You might want to try watching QOTD but i only like it cuz it's pretty MTV-ish, if you get wat i mean. i think it wasn't late 90s though, prob very early in this new millenium.

yeah la deb. interview with the vampire is an oldie. i was in college or was it high school when the movie came out. feels damn old la now.. heh.. but queen of the damned was in the late 90s, if am not mistaken. :unsure:

i wish am in dubai now. :(

The Dubai show is today is it? man i hope to go there someday.

yeah the clothes there are super nice, but super expensive too! but those kind of stores are kinda the only stores that have clothes that i like in my size and fits me very well, so, what to do? hentam je la. :LOL:

Topman really is a rip-off. And many people buy their stuff especially the tees so it'll be funny when you see someone down the street wearing the same tee as you lol.

Moral: Topman is :noey:.

The Dubai show is today is it? man i hope to go there someday.

Topman really is a rip-off. And many people buy their stuff especially the tees so it'll be funny when you see someone down the street wearing the same tee as you lol.

Moral: Topman is :noey:.

i hope i'll go there someday too... the men there are rich! hahaha, jk

and yeah, a whole lot of people shop at those stores, you're bound to bump into someone wearing the same clothes, especially shirts, as you do! and i think i actually prefer topman, the men's shirts there are really cool, the graphics and design. and the price is slightly cheaper than the women's shirts =S but i've never bought anything from topman, heehee :p

and yeah, a whole lot of people shop at those stores, you're bound to bump into someone wearing the same clothes, especially shirts, as you do! and i think i actually prefer topman, the men's shirts there are really cool, the graphics and design. and the price is slightly cheaper than the women's shirts =S but i've never bought anything from topman, heehee :p

LOL i only own one topman tee and that's the only time i'll ever buy their overpriced tees.

Has anyone heard K T Tunstall? she's performing here end of the month, and i can't believe i've never known this talented chick! check this vid out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA&feature=related

i wish am in dubai now.

ok wait i remember vaguely that i watched the last part of Queen of The Damned, but it was so long ago and i didnt know what was happening. i remember lotsa fire! like some chick (i'm assuming aaliyah?) was walking with fire behind her or something like that... dunno la. heh.

What's Interview with the vampire about anyway?

yup! Robert Pattinson. he's hot, i really, really like him since harry potter, and i was stoked when i found out he's gonna be the lead man! and a vampire! a very, very romantic vampire! *faints* hahah :D

oh you're doing A Levels already? me? i don't know. still clueless. i might wait for the uni offer in june/july and beyond. college are soooo darn expensive to me. what are you taking? what do you want to be? for me, i'm thinking of taking performing arts management, or something that has got to do with english or writing, as those were the only ones that i'm kinda good at in school *sigh*

haha i was at MidV last night and i went into MPH looking for Twilight! they ran out of stock unfortunately :( if not then i'll surely get it. boohoo.

oh why dont you try Cats Whiskers? shops like that, that arent in malls but in Bangsar, Hartamas and Uptown. the clothes there are nice and fitting AND they're not that expensive. one nice printed top can be about 50 bucks, more or less. i'm sure a printed top like that in topshop or dp would be about 100++++++++. lol.

i'm only doing A levels because i have no idea what to do after a levels. and i'm totally against doing Form 6 because i cant handle stres that well, so yeah i'm doing A levels instead. i'm waiting for my SPM results (which is on wednesday omg) before i start applying for scholarships! i hope i do well la. i'm so nervous.

why dont you do a degree in English or Mass Comm? surely it involves lotsa writing wan, you could be a journalist or something. i know a few people doing that :D

HAha ok i'll send you some awesome cookies. Air mail or ship? :LOL:

You might want to try watching QOTD but i only like it cuz it's pretty MTV-ish, if you get wat i mean. i think it wasn't late 90s though, prob very early in this new millenium.

MTV-ish? :confused: do elaborate! lol.

yeah nut is right, topshop, dp and all that are SO common. i feel so tak special already la, when i see someone walking by with my bag or my top. but topman T's are nice la. the prints and stuff, compared to all the basic tops at topshop.

LOL i only own one topman tee and that's the only time i'll ever buy their overpriced tees.

Has anyone heard K T Tunstall? she's performing here end of the month, and i can't believe i've never known this talented chick! check this vid out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA&feature=related

You dunno KT Tunstall? :eek: FOR SHAME!! lol her music is really nice! very folksy but at the same time poppy but it's nice to listen to la :) omg you Singaporeans are so lucky la. ish.

hey nut, i kinda er, forgot how to yousendit. i have to send it to your email apparently.

i thought i could just upload it and then you just download it from there? did they change the settings or am i just that yousendit-illiterate? haha. help!

EDIT

also, i think i just pissed in my pants.

Incubus S'pore Gig Setlist.

setlist.jpg

Debbie, thank you so much for that setlist! I was just about to come over here to rant after sifting through pages of Incubus talk over at another forum with no news of the setlist. I read that Brandon Boyd had the courtesy to take off his shirt for the fans though. Lol.

OMG STELLAR. PLEASE PLEASE PLAY STELLAR. No Pardon Me again? :( Would really love to hear that!

Here's the setlist from the recent Soundwave Festival in Australia (I believe it's something like Sunburst - where Incubus did a short set)

Nice to Know You

Wish You Were Here

Anna Molly

Vitamin

Favorite Things

Pistola

Under My Umbrella

The Warmth

Drive

A Kiss To Send Us Off

Sick Sad Little World

Megalomaniac

Looking forward to hear Drive live since they didn't play that back in 2004!

-------

Also, Cats Whiskers pretty cool. :)

deb, interview with the vampire is about err..christian slater interviewing a vampire played by tom cruise..as i vaguely remember it was about how he became a vampire and his life as one. correct me if am wrong people, but brad pitt started of in the movie as human, then a vampire, right?.

where did u get that setlist picture? :eek: that's one great setlist imo. i just watched a vid of oil and water in spore at youtube. i soooo adore that song. really hope they'll play it here.

apparently it wasn't only brandon who went topless during the gig, ben kenny also took of his shirt.lol.. well, that's what i read at another forum. i doubt that brandon will take of his shirt at sunburst tho.. wish sunburst's setlist is a bit similar to the singapore's then Soundwave's.

oh, speaking of KT Tunstall, Colbie Caillat is a having a showcase here. wish i could score passes to see her.

i know u guys might not be interested with the country's political situation but i woke up to a new Malaysia today. :stunned::stunned: almost choked myself with nasi lemak while watching the morning news about yesterday's election results. hope the rakyat made the right choice. i pray to god, that we did.

deb, interview with the vampire is about err..christian slater interviewing a vampire played by tom cruise..as i vaguely remember it was about how he became a vampire and his life as one. correct me if am wrong people, but brad pitt started of in the movie as human, then a vampire, right?.

where did u get that setlist picture? :eek: that's one great setlist imo. i just watched a vid of oil and water in spore at youtube. i soooo adore that song. really hope they'll play it here.

apparently it wasn't only brandon who went topless during the gig, ben kenny also took of his shirt.lol.. well, that's what i read at another forum. i doubt that brandon will take of his shirt at sunburst tho.. wish sunburst's setlist is a bit similar to the singapore's then Soundwave's.

oh, speaking of KT Tunstall, Colbie Caillat is a having a showcase here. wish i could score passes to see her.

i know u guys might not be interested with the country's political situation but i woke up to a new Malaysia today. :stunned::stunned: almost choked myself with nasi lemak while watching the morning news about yesterday's election results. hope the rakyat made the right choice. i pray to god, that we did.

Yeah, Tom Cruise bit Brad Pitt and turned him into a vampire... and thus unravels the story of the two of them living through centuries along with a little girl played by Kirsten Dunst... I think?

Mhm. I doubt Brandon would go shirtless too... The closest we had the last time they came here was Brandon taking off his beanie. Haha. Unless it rains? Oh dear, what if it rains? I believe it'll get all messy and muddy. Hmm. Speaking of Incubus, do you guys have any plans @ KLIA on welcoming them here in Malaysian soil?

Would love to drop by Colbie's showcase too this Friday. Unfortunately, I'm rather broke due to the Switchfoot/Explosions in the Sky/Sunburst gigs :( Might have to feed off maggi noodles for dinner for the next few weeks!

Ah. Politics. I was rather surprised too when I heard that the Opposition managed to take over most of the key seats in Penang, Kedah, Perak, Wilayah KL and Selangor. I guess I'm on the fence for this one, but the results yesterday will definitely affect the way I vote in the next general elections (I couldnt make it for this one...). I believe we do need a change with how things work in the goverment. Especially with how things are running thesedays behind closed doors. But of course, change here doesnt exactly mean to the extend that the Opposition will form the new government. I still can't exactly picture how DAP and PAS would work together. Eventhough they say that they will manage somehow, but I've experienced certain issues (especially during NS) whereby I find that two completely different visions from two seperate minds cannot come together to achieve a common goal. It's just not built that way.:erm: Overall though, I think this general elections proved quite a number of things - and the rakyat has certainly spoken. I suppose all we have to do now is stay calm and watch as things unfold.

yeah..Kirsten Dunst was in the movie too. i think. i can't remember.. we can always google all these kinda info anyways. am just too lazy to do so. lol..

oh dear, yeah la.. what will happen kalau hujan? (pun very much intended). i hope the sky will be clear. am kinda excited with the fact of watching incubus rite in the middle of the night, hoping it'll be under the stars. very appropriate when they play wish u were here, don't u think? :happy: i reckon brandon will be wearing his sleeveless shirt instead of taking of his shirt in KL coz we do have certain err..'while-on-stage' rules that he has to follow.

haha.. are u gonna go to KLIA to welcome them? :D hmmm.. i need to make a proper research about their flight from shanghai if i do decide to go to KLIA. ;)

u can't actually buy passes to see Colbie Caillat. they're giving 'em away for free. the problem is i dunno how to get 'em. :( i seriously would like to see her showcase. wow u went to EITS?! freaking jealous of u rite now.

yeah i agree. the people had indeed spoken. whoever says that SPR is not fair and controlled by the federal government should just go and eat their foot rite now. lol.. being in selangor i reckon i'll just need to see how things go under a new state government. but i can't help to feel a bit nervous about the next four or five years. i too just can't see how PAS and DAP are gonna work together. each have their own agenda and very good in manipulating things..:rolleyes: and i have no idea about PKR. so will they be able to rule selangor wisely? hmm..

perhaps people just want to see changes in our federal govt. i feel the parliament members and party presidents who lost should just step down ('Megalomaniac' in my head) and allow new faces to take over, esp this one minister i have in mind. UMNO should also reshuffle things and BN should just get their acts together. it's good that the oppositions are now have a stronger voice in the parliament, least that would keep the federal govt on their toes and be transparent in a lot of things..

hey nut, i kinda er, forgot how to yousendit. i have to send it to your email apparently.

i thought i could just upload it and then you just download it from there? did they change the settings or am i just that yousendit-illiterate? haha. help!

EDIT

also, i think i just pissed in my pants.

Incubus S'pore Gig Setlist.

Hey Deb! GO ahead and put my email in the TO: field! I'll pm you mine.. thanks and sorry for the trouble.

LOL enjoy Incubus, yah! :D Few more days eh...

i'm so shocked that they played Sick Sad Little World! I really hope they'd play Rogues but i doubt that. that's my favourite favourite favourite favourite (x10454161) song though. Under My Umbrella? (ellah, ellah, eh lol), i've never heard that song before. lol.

oh speaking of Cat's Whiskers, apparently there's this huge massive sale going on now! i wanna gooooo.

crazy_mary, yeah i love oil and water too! one of the first few light grenades songs i heard before i got the album. very naaais (borat) my friend who went to the gig (mainly for Saosin) showed me the picture. he didnt get the setlist though, but he found the pic of it. so yeah.

I freakin wish he'd take off his shirt though :( it's like my ultimate dream :'(

oh man what if it rains! i'm not good with mud. too lazy to wash it all off and i'm too girly. haha. hey if you guys are really gonna go to KLIA, CAN I COME? PLEASE? lol i'm free on Friday! i have like only 1 class and it ends at 10am. i always come home and take a short nap after that before waking up for lunch, but i'm willing to sacrifice my precious sleeping time for Incubus! heehee :D

Nut! i got your email! and it takes about an hour to fully upload one vid so uh... i have to be REALLY free to be online for about 2 hours then. lol. thanks for waiting yeah?

oh dear, yeah la.. what will happen kalau hujan? (pun very much intended). i hope the sky will be clear. am kinda excited with the fact of watching incubus rite in the middle of the night, hoping it'll be under the stars. very appropriate when they play wish u were here, don't u think? i reckon brandon will be wearing his sleeveless shirt instead of taking of his shirt in KL coz we do have certain err..'while-on-stage' rules that he has to follow.

haha.. are u gonna go to KLIA to welcome them? :D hmmm.. i need to make a proper research about their flight from shanghai if i do decide to go to KLIA. ;)

I freakin wish he'd take off his shirt though. it's like my ultimate dream :'(

oh man what if it rains! i'm not good with mud. too lazy to wash it all off and i'm too girly. haha. hey if you guys are really gonna go to KLIA, CAN I COME? PLEASE? lol i'm free on Friday! i have like only 1 class and it ends at 10am. i always come home and take a short nap after that before waking up for lunch, but i'm willing to sacrifice my precious sleeping time for Incubus! heehee

Now, if only Bukit Kiara's close to the ocean/beach/sand lol then Wish You Were Here would be purrrfect! :LOL: Now that the opposition has taken over the state though - perhaps they'll make an exception with Brandon going shirtless? Lol. I'm pretty sure even if he doesn't it would still be a kickass show. His vocals are awesome enough, I say the good looks just come as a bonus. Heh. ;) I guess I'll just bring my umbrella along just in case - perhaps during Under My Umbrella I can wave along to it. lol. Debbie, the song's from the Morning View album.. Heh.

I managed to get this off MAS' time schedule. (I've done my part in stalking welcoming bands too in KLIA lol. Switchfoot being the latest victim. Wanted to go welcome EITS as well, but they arrived from Taiwan late that night :-/ )

shklflightwt8.jpg

So yeah, looks like there'll be two arrival times from Shanghai, 3:25pm and 9:40pm. I'm hoping they would land in the afternoon flight. Because if it's at night the chances of me being able to make it would be a lot slimmer. The only two questions now though - will they be taking MAS or some other airline, and which day/time will they depart from Shanghai (March 13th is the concert day in Shanghai- so will they leave the day after on the 14th? or 15th itself since they'll only start playing after midnight)? I suggest we should have a look out for any interviews that Incubus may be doing. It will roughly tell us when they'll be in Malaysia and such.

I wonder if I should make a banner... Gee, I'm getting excited? Lol.

u can't actually buy passes to see Colbie Caillat. they're giving 'em away for free. the problem is i dunno how to get 'em. :( i seriously would like to see her showcase. wow u went to EITS?! freaking jealous of u rite now.

yeah i agree. the people had indeed spoken. whoever says that SPR is not fair and controlled by the federal government should just go and eat their foot rite now. lol.. being in selangor i reckon i'll just need to see how things go under a new state government. but i can't help to feel a bit nervous about the next four or five years. i too just can't see how PAS and DAP are gonna work together. each have their own agenda and very good in manipulating things..:rolleyes: and i have no idea about PKR. so will they be able to rule selangor wisely? hmm..

perhaps people just want to see changes in our federal govt. i feel the parliament members and party presidents who lost should just step down ('Megalomaniac' in my head) and allow new faces to take over, esp this one minister i have in mind. UMNO should also reshuffle things and BN should just get their acts together. it's good that the oppositions are now have a stronger voice in the parliament, least that would keep the federal govt on their toes and be transparent in a lot of things..

I hear Hitz.fm are giving out tix.. Along with Celcom? :( Sigh. Maybe if you drop by The Curve this Friday, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to hear her and all that. Laundry's pretty open - actually most of the seats are in an open space. So I say why not just try and give it a shot? I might be there... If I can drag a few of my other friends to drive me there. Haha. Oh wait... Incubus arriving on Friday too, right? :stunned:

Khir Toyo must be really bumped. I hope Pak Lah doesn't step down anytime soon though - despite all these rumours. I just can't see Najib as Prime Minister just yet...

oh speaking of Cat's Whiskers, apparently there's this huge massive sale going on now! i wanna gooooo.

Saleee! My sister's getting married soon.. Maybe I could find a dress from there or something. Lol.

haha i was at MidV last night and i went into MPH looking for Twilight! they ran out of stock unfortunately :( if not then i'll surely get it. boohoo.

oh why dont you try Cats Whiskers? shops like that, that arent in malls but in Bangsar, Hartamas and Uptown. the clothes there are nice and fitting AND they're not that expensive. one nice printed top can be about 50 bucks, more or less. i'm sure a printed top like that in topshop or dp would be about 100++++++++. lol.

i'm only doing A levels because i have no idea what to do after a levels. and i'm totally against doing Form 6 because i cant handle stres that well, so yeah i'm doing A levels instead. i'm waiting for my SPM results (which is on wednesday omg) before i start applying for scholarships! i hope i do well la. i'm so nervous.

why dont you do a degree in English or Mass Comm? surely it involves lotsa writing wan, you could be a journalist or something. i know a few people doing that :D

that book is selling fast nowadays! and when i bought the book, i didn't quite know what i was in for. i know that it's about vampires, and i love vampires, and the cover is really nice. i just bought the book very randomly, and, man, i was really, REALLY glad i bought it. :D

cat's whiskers? i know that shop, been there many times but the clothes there are not really my style, and i don't like the materials they use for the clothes :erm:

and i have no idea what i'm going to do with my life too! but i do have English (or TESL) and Mass Comm in my list.. but Mass Comm requires a high confident level and i have a really huge issue with my own self confidence, i'm too shy! the shy-est person ever! and i suck at socialising.. i think i might have the Asperger syndrome or something :confused:

and i also have Performing Arts-Managing in my list. i'd love to manage a band or something and go on tour and meet other bands and find myself a rockstar boyfriend and the band i manage might do a show with muse at a festival or something and i might meet MATTHEW and dump my rockstar boyfriend and have Matt as my boyfriend instead and we live happily ever after!!!!!! hahahah angan2 mat jenin :LOL:

this is brilliant. i've got mates to go stalk incubus at KLIA! :D:LOL:

i doubt they'll be arriving in the afternoon, as the flight will depart quite early in the morning (consider 2 or 3 hours earlier to check in) so my bet is on the later flight. but yeah.. u got a point in saying that they might opt for other airlines. the last time they were, it was thai airways and they depart in the evening from bangkok. they would suffer killer jet leg if they are to arrive on the 15th itself, don't u think? and doesn't shanghai have 2 airports? lol.. now suddenly stalking 'em seems very problematic.. heh.. however, as u said, we'll wait for interviews to plan this properly..lol.:D

deb, check out under my umbrella

. it's not my fav from morning view but it's a good song to mosh to. lol.. i love sick sad little world! that's my fav song from a crow left of the murder. they played that song back in 04 too. but i seriously hope to see Aqueaus transmission as an end to their set. that would put mike on the spot light with that errrr... what do u call that japanese (??) instrument??

i care not if brandon will take his shirt or not. :LOL: i just hope he'll say something in malay hehehe.. maybe like Dom said Terima kaseeeey KL or selamat petang like matt. i read in incubus's forum, people in singapore, manila and jakarta are complaining that brandon didn't say much and the band didn't communicate with the crowd too much. :erm:

hey thanks guilt_stricken for the Colbie Caillat info. i don't listen to hitz that much so there's no chance i would win any of their free passes.

i agree with u that Pak Lah shouldn't resign as the prime minister. if he does it would cause some huge problems, esp in our economy as that would cause a lot of foreign investors to lose confidence with our country. just look at our KLSE index yesterday man. that was quite scary :stunned: and yeah, no doubt Khir Toyo was really shocked with the result.

oh btw, any of u guys watch american idol? that David kid is soooooooo cute and adorable and talented too.