hey you fans around here,got a question to ask!

those who went to see them off at the airport,can you tell me what time was that?in the morning?

just to make sure we get to airport by the right time tomorrow..think they will come here tommorow,March 2nd...

ahoi Meteora.stan for tomorrow night....dont ever sleep!!! go camp there!!

i want a pic from u!!! hohohohohoho:LOL:

take a nice pic kay

hut!!! hut!!!!!

soldier poem ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning! wow i see the thread hasnt stop talking abt the meet up!

debbie u actually put the conversation on blog?! thats awesome....i cant remember much what conversation i had with them...it seems so fast (but we had all the time in the world actually!)

n yeah that pix of Dom is the one i took while he was talking to u crazy_mary! lol! he was right in front of me, i'd be stupid if dont snap his pix!

i still wish i had more conversation with Matt though! but i just didnt know what to say to him at that time! *what an idiot i was* but its still good enough that i get to meet them, its a once in a lifetime moment that i will cherish for the rest of my life! :LOL:

huh, they're not staying an extra day in taipei? =(

EDIT: wow just saw those vids. so many fans at the airport. bet they totally weren't expecting that after the tumbleweed scenario in Malaysia (it was rather quiet here, wasn't it? they came and went without much fanfare right? i think it was also like that in jakarta...). it's good that the few of you who went there, did. cos otherwise it'd be so...cold and lonely. i guess we're just too lazy to form groupie cults...

EDIT 2: wow...there are REALLY well-liked there, huh. lotsa groupies...

WE MUST CONVERT PEOPLE TO MUSE!!! On a serious note, after I found Muse on the radio some time in the summer of 2003 (yeah, I'm a fairly new überfan - Korean by descent, raised in America, and NOT a fan of crap rock, K-pop, or country), it took a little while for me to get more Muse stuff, but after I heard Hysteria, the Muse hysteria pretty much overtook me, and now I = Muse überfan. I've bought as many of the albums as I can get my hands on (I'm only missing Hullaballoo right now) as well as the bonus tracks (Fury and Glorious definitely don't disappoint), and a large number of my friends are now Muse fans - I can definitely count a few who are Muse fans directly because of my influence, and a few others who may have been fans before I could claim credit. But yes, I am definitely a "Muse prophet" and I blast it in the car with the windows (somewhat) down as often as I can and let people listen to what I have of Muse. And of course, I always highly recommend any Muse album (and, I have noticed recently, I have some weird ability to come across as highly authoritative and as such, very convincing >P heh).

i'm dying...jealosy can really kills...i'm dying...help me(shannaz,adyla and mary, u guys should take the responsibility of my death)....i cant cope with my life anymore... i saw matt's faces everywhere...

dude....dont die yet! theres still hope! im dying here too! i cant stop thinking abt them, :LOL: everytime i do i cant breathe, i cant eat, i cant sleep! i am so gonna be sick!

matt seemed really really happy doesn't he?

i bet he was...with the crowd like the other day...anyone sure gonna b happy (except for those in the crowd..like me..*my foot was hit by a very BIGGGGG guy..n still hurts until now :mad::( )*sighhh...but after all..its all worth it...

looking forward for another concert!!...lol

Morning! wow i see the thread hasnt stop talking abt the meet up!

debbie u actually put the conversation on blog?! thats awesome....i cant remember much what conversation i had with them...it seems so fast (but we had all the time in the world actually!)

n yeah that pix of Dom is the one i took while he was talking to u crazy_mary! lol! he was right in front of me, i'd be stupid if dont snap his pix!

i still wish i had more conversation with Matt though! but i just didnt know what to say to him at that time! *what an idiot i was* but its still good enough that i get to meet them, its a once in a lifetime moment that i will cherish for the rest of my life! :LOL:

lol Matt seems to be more intimidating right? prolly cause he's the frontman of the band. and you should have talked to him! lol i heard this story where he was willing to call his fan who couldnt make it backstage.. heard that story from muse_music i think. it gave me the impression that he really really does care about his fans. :) meaning, all of us.

its still bugging me. what exactly did you guys talk about to the band?? :LOL:

and when i was right up front when the gig juuuust started, when i saw matt coming on stage i saw this smile on his face... it was almost like as if he's happy to see such a huge turnout. or he looked like he was happy or excited to play live on stage once again. whatever it is, its the look of utter joy and uh, like "we're finally playing in malaysia... yippe!".

you know. that grin of his. *daydreams*

... or maybe its all just in my imagination. :(

lol at this vid! dom was so cute when he stopped and turned around to the fans :LOL: like as if he was trying to scare them.

at least they're nice enough to stop and 'layan' their fans. :)

EDIT

on the STAR local paper today

they (muse) mention abit about the total songs should be played were actually 16.

But they changed thier mind when crowd yelling "we want more!!!.... We want more!!!!" after Matt said Good Bye.

i've been looking for this all over yesterday's newspapers... where is it?

lol at this vid! dom was so cute when he stopped and turned around to the fans :LOL: like as if he was trying to scare them.

haha, i can't help but get this impression that the moment the last bell rings, you'd be the first one out the class. then you'd make a beeline for home, not letting anybody stop you lest they slow you down or god forbid, ask you out thus putting themselves neatly and firmly before you and your computer, drop your bag at the fron entrance of your home, race to your computer, boot it up and check the boards post haste, still clad in your nice blue school pinafore (or are you the baju kurung wearing type?).

EDIT

yeah..i can't find it too..

furthermore their setlist already list down all the songs they would play

i think quite rare for any band to play additional songs without prior plan....

i only remember radiohead did once way back in 2003(i guess) during their last concert of pre-HTTT tour...they played some songs request by the audience

lol Matt seems to be more intimidating right? prolly cause he's the frontman of the band. and you should have talked to him! lol i heard this story where he was willing to call his fan who couldnt make it backstage.. heard that story from muse_music i think. it gave me the impression that he really really does care about his fans. :) meaning, all of us.

its still bugging me. what exactly did you guys talk about to the band?? :LOL:

and when i was right up front when the gig juuuust started, when i saw matt coming on stage i saw this smile on his face... it was almost like as if he's happy to see such a huge turnout. or he looked like he was happy or excited to play live on stage once again. whatever it is, its the look of utter joy and uh, like "we're finally playing in malaysia... yippe!".

you know. that grin of his. *daydreams*

... or maybe its all just in my imagination. :(

as i recall i didnt really talk much to the band, was too busy taking pictures of them, lol! and i was also afraid that if i start talking to them then i cant stop then i would be disturbing them then they will get annoyed, i really didnt want that to happen! so i just kept quiet n have a nice view at what they r all doing ;)

EDIT

oh debbie!!! if not mistake on starzTWO and had a pic Matt in red..

ermm got member(didnt remember, the page grow really fast) here post about that.. he type everything about that news.. oh ya.. later i scan the paper... so everybody can download it as a part of collection :p