well, the very kind lady said that there are 500 pitt seats..

hopefully we all have enough common sense to save RM 70 and wait for the sg wang booth to open, then we can berebut the pitt seats like crazy..:eek:

if not, i am going to be one sad dame; so don't try :mad:

only 500?:eek: i also called and asked if i can book d ticks n pick 'em on sunday.. but that was not possible.. :wtf:

ur not alone mikeadyla.. i'll be slapping my face (well, not literally) if couldnt get that pit tickets.. some of us here on d board r going 2 d s'pore gig n my plan was to tag along with vspirit but i'll be stuck here in kl working on d 16th... hence d desperation to get a good spot for d gig in std negara..

i just went to mynews.com yesterday.. why didnt i see dat mag.. bought last month's issue about MCR and been looking for it.. vspirit, ur always ahead.. slow down mate..

OMG I WANT THOSE DAMN PITT TICKETS! O_O RM233.... 30% off that would be.... 160++. thats not so bad... but i'd seriously CRY (okay maybe not) if i cant get the Pitt tickets. but oh the money... :( *cries*

oh, and vspirit, i dont see you on msn so i thought i'd just mention it here, there arent any busses leaving from ou at 8am, on the 16th of jan, so my friend and i MIGHT be going to the Corus Hotel stop instead. hehheh. just thought you'd like to know.. :)

EDIT

DSC03980copy.jpg

DSC03981copycopy.jpg

MIIINEEE!!! ALL MINE!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! i shall take over the universe!!!

the booth open at 3 pm but do u guys think its gonna be a long queue? if it is im gonna be there like at 11.....

i was thinking of that.. but i might be going to church (yes i'm a christian), so i'll probably reach Sg Wang by... 2 or so. more or less. unless i skip church and pray to God for forgiveness. :p

i was thinking of going at 11 myself, armed with my iPod and several good books. but 4 hours in Sg. Wang on a Sunday is just plain...daunting...maybe 1130...1145...eh heh heh...but the earlier it is the less packed it seems, and by the time it's packed, i'd already be rooted to one spot so maybe 11 it is...

i do come on occasionally but i've been having trouble signing in these past few days. i see you come on after me sometimes, too, but i never wanted bother you, heh. if you see me on, don't hesitate to beam me one, hey. ^_~

EDIT: nice. congrats and store it well. =)

anyone here wants pitt stands but don't hav enough people to tag along wit them?

well, that seems to be my problem.. most of my friends are all set on getting seat tix OR the rockzone..

huaaa.. i won't be able to fight the crowd all by myself if i don't have anybody to tag with me to the pitt stand..

apparently they prefer nasyid over muse :$

i do listen to nasyid ocassionally.. ;) and enjoy 'em very much but i prefer muse of course!! if u dont mind u can always join dis mak cik mary at d pit.. my friend who's coming wif me warned me dat she's not willing to be crushed in d pit..so i'll be alone as well..

i'm sure there are a lot of muse fans here.. u just wait n see. bakumatsu ur avatar..:eek:

omg bakumatsu your avatar!! :eek:

so is everyone gonna be at sg wang tomorrow morning? lol i bet i'll bump into some of you and wont know that you're you... and i'm SO scared that i'd get trampled on in the pit! omg. i could die or something. :stunned: but i dont care, cause i wanna see them up close! lol.

i'll be toting a navy blue vinyl reebok sling bag with a pink ( i reckon) motif of the union jack. so if you spot me, don't be shy, tag me to say hi =) xD

if u see an aunty trying to buy two pitt tickets while holding a thick literary theory book and a junk magazine (wif muse on d cover of course..) than dont be shy to say hello and pliss allow me to be in front of u (if there's a line to buy d tickets) to show that u do respect d elderly..;)

if u see an aunty trying to buy two pitt tickets while holding a thick literary theory book and a junk magazine (wif muse on d cover of course..) than dont be shy to say hello and pliss allow me to be in front of u (if there's a line to buy d tickets) to show that u do respect d elderly..;)

i love you, but piss off my back (or front) tomorrow, babe.

but yanno, it'd be good if we happen to end up queueing up right next to each other. cos then one can hold the line while the other can go get food and water supply, answer nature's call, etc...

oooo....i'm damned jealous of u guys having the pitt ticket,i'm just planning to buy the rm80 seat ticket as i really can't cope in fanatic crowd..plus i'm skinny and vulnerable...:(

i cant go to sg wang tomorrow as well but i'm sending my friend to go there,he's a handsome young man witha a gay look...feel free to greet him and tell him his babe send regards..hahaha...

got the junk mag and dont quite agree with the word "nerd",i reckon "genius" is much more suitable...

vspirit, how could u..? :p

i noe..it does help if we're waiting right next to each other..no worries, 2moro if i get there early i'll save a space for u..(and that's a BIG if)

lol. that's right kind of you but i'm afraid i must decline the offer. it wouldn't be fair to those queueing up behind you. and due to this i must say that i can't quite offer you the same courtesy as well, should i end up a few heads ahead of you.

ibelieve, i'm also questioning the wisdom of buying a standing ticket since i'm not quite sure i'd have recovered from standing around for the upcoming singapore gig but i figured if the stadium's acoustics are going to leave much to be desired, i might as well try to get into the stick and stink of the pitt, gyrating the night away.

lol i'll be wearing a uh.. black sleeveless top and jeans i guess. with a gold sling bag! and i'm short and thin. and i'm not "lala". so it should be pretty easy to spot me i spose :p thats IF you guys get to see this message before you head off to Sg Wang in the morning.

i still havent bought that junk mag yet! is there any mynews shop somewhere in sg wang? anywhere? lol

holy crap!

i got only 3 tickets instead of 4(as me and my other 3 friends will be going)

i was shock to death knowing that what i expected was just my expectation,it's not the reality..i expect that more people were eager to get the rockzone or pitt ticket so i planned for the cheaper ticket hoping that i could sit and enjoy the concert comfortably(as i really cant cope in that rockzone crowds)but the truth is more people prefered the cheaper ticket...oh god,i really can't imagine that....i wonder if they have backstage ticket,i would surely go for it...

u guys got ur tix oredi? lol thx vspirit, i got the magazine yesterday..they got their sizes all wrong on the cover...Dom is supposed to be the shortest and yet he's standing there like a giant, ready to eat Chris up!..nerds..MUAHAHAHAHAH Dom, a nerd..

bakumatsu, ur avatar hahah!