YAY THERES A THREAD! FINALLY!

I want to go too! Youre the same age as me and in UK, so i feel slightly comforted that i wont be the only crazy one if i do go :D Never been further than london alone before :/

BUT MUSE IN ITALY WOULD WIN!

Well I've never been to Italy before and I'm a big Inter Milan fan (hence the username) and so I would LOVE to see the stadium. And I've always said that I want to see Muse abroad :happy:

This is great news!!! Just seen them yesterday and I just can't wait for 8th june to come!!!! I cannot miss them... even if I meant to go to Wembley, but unfortunately I can't.

But San Siro here in Italy is one of the best stadiums in which see a concert, I love it so much!!!! :)

Well I've never been to Italy before and I'm a big Inter Milan fan (hence the username) and so I would LOVE to see the stadium. And I've always said that I want to see Muse abroad :happy:

I'm certainly going, Milan is my hometown, even though I've been living in England for over 20 years!! How come you support 'that' team???:eek: I'm an AC Milan supporter and San Siro is definetely OUR home!!:D;) ........(it's only banter btw, I've got plenty of friends that support 'that' team!!)

I'm certainly going, Milan is my hometown, even though I've been living in England for over 20 years!! How come you support 'that' team???:eek: I'm an AC Milan supporter and San Siro is definetely OUR home!!:D;) ........(it's only banter btw, I've got plenty of friends that support 'that' team!!)

Oh get out, the San Siro is INTER'S!!!!! Hahahaha :LOL: Things have certainly swayed over the past few years haven't they? Now let's not turn this into a football banter thread :LOL: I've always liked Inter since I was like 8 years old - blame Fifa 98 for that! :p

Oh get out, the San Siro is INTER'S!!!!! Hahahaha :LOL: Things have certainly swayed over the past few years haven't they? Now let's not turn this into a football banter thread :LOL: I've always liked Inter since I was like 8 years old - blame Fifa 98 for that! :p

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one:p Anyway, you'll love San Siro, it's such an amazing place; the atmosphere at the derby is just unbelievable. I've been to quite a few derbies and concerts there and it's... BIG!!!:D

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one:p Anyway, you'll love San Siro, it's such an amazing place; the atmosphere at the derby is just unbelievable. I've been to quite a few derbies and concerts there and it's... BIG!!!:D

A derby is another of my life ambitions :D where Inter win of course ;)

Man, if I had the money and ability to get out of college I'd love to go to Milan for this. Italy is a place I've always wanted to visit and I think it would be a good experience seeing foreign Musers follow the band.

Oh well... :(

Guess I'll make do with Wembley (though I'm very happy to be going there anyway)

Man, if I had the money and ability to get out of college I'd love to go to Milan for this. Italy is a place I've always wanted to visit and I think it would be a good experience seeing foreign Musers follow the band.

Oh well... :(

Guess I'll make do with Wembley (though I'm very happy to be going there anyway)

Thats another reason I'd love to go. I was so proud of them playing their hometown to all those people, who travelled locally and from all over, i would be filled with even more pride to see them play a huge venue abroad, to a load of italians and who knows who else :) The Devon three have done so well, it's just... :happy:

Thats another reason I'd love to go. I was so proud of them playing their hometown to all those people, who travelled locally and from all over, i would be filled with even more pride to see them play a huge venue abroad, to a load of italians and who knows who else :) The Devon three have done so well, it's just... :happy:

Indeedios.

It's very impressive how three lads from Teignmouth have gone from winning a Battle of the Bands contest to the San Siro, Stade de France and Wembley. Gives confidence to aspiring musicians like me too.

The Teignmouth shows sounded amazing and the crowd looking into it too. That would've been great to go too.

hi guys, im an italian muse fan. I was in bologna yesterday and the gig was awesome, first row ;) today i read about the gig in san siro stadium, im preatty excited about that, but i'm not sure yet if i ll buy the ticket or not, first of all because i will be in spain then, and then because i would like to see a different show, the one in bologna was great, but seeing all the video on u tube made me think about that, it almost the same show everywhere... great show of course but it's not enough to convince me. do you guys think it could be an "extended" gig? im really hoping to see a 2h 30m gig with some tracks from the past (bsides also). what do you think about it??? thx

I'm way more tempted by this than Stade de France, but we'll see....

:awesome:

hi guys, im an italian muse fan. I was in bologna yesterday and the gig was awesome, first row ;) today i read about the gig in san siro stadium, im preatty excited about that, but i'm not sure yet if i ll buy the ticket or not, first of all because i will be in spain then, and then because i would like to see a different show, the one in bologna was great, but seeing all the video on u tube made me think about that, it almost the same show everywhere... great show of course but it's not enough to convince me. do you guys think it could be an "extended" gig? im really hoping to see a 2h 30m gig with some tracks from the past (bsides also). what do you think about it??? thx

Excellent question. Stage wise, you can only presume they will have to get a new set or at least an updated one for a larger scale show and knowing them, they will try and pull out all the stops so in that sense I'm not too worried.

The setlist on the other hand is a constant worry so its probably best to wait and see if they shake it up in the future because its not likely they will going by recent setlists. However, if you look back at the Wembley Stadium gigs they played 22 songs each night and did pull out the likes of Apocalypse Please, Citizen Erased, Sing for Absolution, Microcuts but with the new album you would wonder if the space is there for songs like these. Only time will tell I suppose.

Personally, I'm looking more forward to going to Milan.:LOL:

I can't see this selling out soon anyway so I reckon you can probably take your time to make up your mind.:)

Archived