hey, really tempted by this gig, bt after reading 19 pages lol my question has been sorta answered. was going to ask what : Anello Rosso Posto Unico Intero, stood for? is tht the high part? its cheap at only around £35 so probably worth it right? also which airport is better to fly 2? and lastly how far from this airport is the stadium? i have been to the stadium before to see Inter V Juve an was amazing but we went by bus so answers would be greatful :D

hey, really tempted by this gig, bt after reading 19 pages lol my question has been sorta answered. was going to ask what : Anello Rosso Posto Unico Intero, stood for? is tht the high part? its cheap at only around £35 so probably worth it right? also which airport is better to fly 2? and lastly how far from this airport is the stadium? i have been to the stadium before to see Inter V Juve an was amazing but we went by bus so answers would be greatful :D

All 3 airports in Milan are well connected to the city; Malpensa has a direct train link (Malpensa express) to the centre, Linate has a regular bus service and Bergamo (the furthest away, but most used by budget airlines) has regular coach servicse to the central station in Milan. I frequently use these coaches when I go visit my mum; it takes exactly 1 hour and it costs 9 Euro. San Siro is easily accessible by tube and buses, depending on where you're staying.

well was goin to fly out at 6.30am to Malpensa an head straight to the stadium an then head back to the airport after for the 1st flight back?

Do you mean you want to 'sleep' at the airport? I don't know if they'll let you, security and all that....But anyway, where the Malpensa express stops, there's the underground connection to anywhere in Milan; for San Siro you get off at Lotto and then walk for about 10 minutes (it's signposted or just follow the crowd!). It shouldn't take you more than an hour max.

ace! im a bit of an insomniac so i think il be fine, just gotta wait for a mate to get back to me if hes coming to then tomoz pay for it all :D im guessing the gig will finishes late, somewhere between 11 an 12, and havta check in from i think its 6, so sld be smooth :D, add this gig to the T in the park, an Wembley, its gonna be a good year !

anyone regular with San Siro gigs know what time this will finish?

Got a train back to Bergamo at 23.45 but when it says the gig starts at 21.15 that sounds unlikely,does that mean show time for Muse or when the gates open? For us boring go to bed early English 21.15 would be really late for gates to open at a gig.

Thanks in advance for any help. x

anyone regular with San Siro gigs know what time this will finish?

Got a train back to Bergamo at 23.45 but when it says the gig starts at 21.15 that sounds unlikely,does that mean show time for Muse or when the gates open? For us boring go to bed early English 21.15 would be really late for gates to open at a gig.

Thanks in advance for any help. x

The concert must finish maximum at 23.30 by a precept of Milan's comune :rolleyes:

is it only kasabian supporting?

We'll be announcing the rest of the line-ups for these shows and all the other summer dates over the coming weeks so stay tuned to muse.mu for more info!

So it looks like Kasabian are the only ones who confirmed and more to come.

Archived