Hi, everyone!!! Let's vote for Spiral Static in the setlists for Goffertpark!!! It's one of the songs Muse never played live!!!

Yes :D I'd love that.

Edit:

Citizen Erased 8% (211 votes)

Bliss 7% (182 votes)

Showbiz 4% (115 votes)

Butterflies & Hurricanes 4% (101 votes)

Knights Of Cydonia 3% (94 votes) [FAIL]

I think I'll be queueing early, around 12/1? Anyone else?

Me and my friends are leaving here in the morning, so we will be there early. If there is some fun there, I don't mind queueing that early. We could start a pre gig party over there.

Hey

I have a little question... All seated tickets are sold out, or aren't there any seated tickets, just standing?

If that is the case, fine. It means more standing tickets.:happy: (We'll have to run if we don't want to be 2 km far from the stage, though)

Hey

I have a little question... All seated tickets are sold out, or aren't there any seated tickets, just standing?

If that is the case, fine. It means more standing tickets.:happy: (We'll have to run if we don't want to be 2 km far from the stage, though)

There's only standing tickets :yesey:

Hello Muse-fans!

I have been thinking of going to Nijmegen this year, but I did not want to go alone. Because of my growing interest in Muse in the last few months, I have managed to make my younger sister into a fan as well. A lot of her classmates will be attending this gig, but I still want to get some things straight before I make my decision.

I have never attended a live concert before and I don't travel by public transport a lot, so it's all a bit of an adventure for us :). We would like to travel back home after the concert, but we dont know if this is even possible. I presume there will be extra trains on that day, but as I said, I never went to a concert before, so I wouldn't know.

Is it possible to travel back to the north of the Netherlands, towards Zwolle, after the concert?

And is there anything else I should know about gigs like this?

(Vragen mogen natuurlijk ook in het Nederlands beantwoord worden als dat wat makkelijker is ;))

Hello Muse-fans!

I have been thinking of going to Nijmegen this year, but I did not want to go alone. Because of my growing interest in Muse in the last few months, I have managed to make my younger sister into a fan as well. A lot of her classmates will be attending this gig, but I still want to get some things straight before I make my decision.

I have never attended a live concert before and I don't travel by public transport a lot, so it's all a bit of an adventure for us :). We would like to travel back home after the concert, but we dont know if this is even possible. I presume there will be extra trains on that day, but as I said, I never went to a concert before, so I wouldn't know.

Is it possible to travel back to the north of the Netherlands, towards Zwolle, after the concert?

(Vragen mogen natuurlijk ook in het Nederlands beantwoord worden als dat wat makkelijker is ;))

There will be extra trains and buses to take you to the central station

I don't know how late the last train will leave though :erm:

Hello Muse-fans!

Have a look here: http://www.9292ov.nl/ You would have to leave quite early if the timetable stays the same for that day. I haven't been to a gig there myself, so can't say for sure, but I guess there will be extra buses to the train station. For information about possible extra trains look here nearer the date. Somewhere in this thread I think someone said that walking to the train station is also a good option, instead of waiting for buses.

If it's possible for you to go by car, you could park it somewhere nearer to Nijmegen and travel the last part by train and bus/walking. This way you don't have to leave so early afterwards and won't get stuck in a traffic jam.

Thanks for the help guys!

I did a quick search on when Coldplay was in Nijmegen, and there were lots of extra trains from around 22.30 until 01.00. So that will not be a problem.

I think I might grab two tickets tomorrow at Livenation, or see if they can be had for a nice price at Marktplaats, but I'm about 90% sure I'll be there in June!

EDIT: Got my ticket. See you in June!

Archived