What time are most of you going?

I still want to have a good spot, but I don't know how early you have to be there.. :erm:

I come from France, I'll go from Paris to Utrecht on Friday night, and then will take a train Utrecht-Nijmegen on Saturday morning. What time exactly, I still don't know, but will arrive before 12.00 I guess (I'm quite small and people there are quite tall apparently^^)

Hello.

Is anyone going to Eindhoven after the concert? I have to catch a plane to Portugal in the morning after, and didn't want to return to Alkmaar, sleep a couple of hours and then go to Eindhoven... :(

If anyone is willing to give me a lift I'd really appreciate it. I can share the gas, of course.

Thank you!

Hugo

Travel by train. I did it for the Coldplay gig and it was ok.

I come from France, I'll go from Paris to Utrecht on Friday night, and then will take a train Utrecht-Nijmegen on Saturday morning. What time exactly, I still don't know, but will arrive before 12.00 I guess (I'm quite small and people there are quite tall apparently^^)

Well, I hope that is early enough haha. But I guess it all depends on the run, because as soon as the doors will open we have to run a km or something.. :erm:

Dutch people are indeed quite tall, lol.

Hey all, is anyone travelling from the Achterhoek (Winterswijk in particular but any town near there will do)? I'm over from London for a visit and was supposed to go with a friend but she can't make it now, so I'm going to the gig by myself. Thought it might be fun to have a gigging buddy. :D Planning to take the train via Zutphen most likely, and get there as early as I can, though if anybody is driving and willing to take a passenger I'm happy to share petrol costs!

My friend will bring this camera (a better model that the one I'm linking to, he said):

1000 Euro camera :eek:

12x optical zoom, 160x digital zoom, 1080p + barrier = huge videos :eek:

But I have to admit that filming the whole concert ruined my first gig experience ... so I'll just film a few songs, or I will give the cam to my friend and force him to film everything :musesign:.

I'm so excited.

19 days.

Ik zat vanochtend 3fm te luisteren met Giel Beelen

Hij zat te vertellen dat er na een festival als pinkpop vaak veel nieuws naar buiten gebracht wordt.

Dus hij vertelde ook dat Editors het voorprogramma zijn van Muse, in het Goffertpark op 19 juni.:D

Een beter voorprogramma kunnen we niet wensen. Trouwens even een vraagje.

Is het waar dat we bij het Goffertpark ook dat nieuwe podium krijgen? ik las het in een reactie van iemand anders en ik hoop zo dat het waar is :p

Ik zie die stage sowieso bij het wembley:happy:, maar toch!:p

Hey damn...if doors open at 16.00 I have to fix something with my shift. Or I will be late...or I have to wear my shirt and have to work during the gig, lol, that's an option! Special for GJS....oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I will save you!

Editors, nice...but I've just seen them at Pinkpop. Can't they change the support for me??:LOL:

Archived